[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about your girlfriend having male friends? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Hurricanekatrinalooting.jpg (105KB, 650x425px) Image search: [Google]
Hurricanekatrinalooting.jpg
105KB, 650x425px
How do you feel about your girlfriend having male friends?

I got cheated on by my last two gfs and desu I don't think I'd want my girlfriend to have any male friends.
>>
>>17478525
How would you convince your girlfriend to ditch her male friends? Would you try and intimidate said friends? Would you make her cut them out? I hate to break it to you but it's unlikely that she's going to dump her friends for you since you're most likely temporary.
>>
>>17478574
Yes, instead you should get a really hot female friend that makes her insecure
>>
>>17478574
Hence why I don't date anymore

>Date girl, commit to girl, be loyal
>Some other nigga comes along and she cheats
>>
I'd say that making your girlfriend have no male friends is way too controlling. My ex tried do do that to me and it just made me resist what he wanted. For example, he wanted me to have no guys on steam, and I just made my profile private or did it behind his back. Instead, maybe you should just explain to her how you feel and make sure she is really willing to committ and not cheat
>>
>>17478525
I don't like it, but if you make it forbidden to have male friends, their brain will become more and more attracted to the idea to the point they will cheat - then again, women just cheat regardless in the end so just let them do whatever they want, just make sure to subtly but thoroughly cross-examine them afterwards so at least you're not played out.

My girlfriend said one of her friends invited her to watch a movie alone with her and she was thinking of going. I just stared at her hard for a few seconds and she gave me that "...What?!" reaction, like I was some crazy psycho who couldn't handle jealousy. So now I'm just basically monitoring her social media unbeknownst to her, waiting for concrete proof she fucked upso I can give her a hard kick to the ass and humiliate her as much as possible.
>>
Any girl I've met that has a lot of guy friends is usually a red flag
>>
>>17478525
Depends, maybe her male friends are her girlfriends' boyfriends.
>>
>>17478704
>why come to an agreement, or take a stand when manipulation will suffice?

You're just a cunt
>>
>>17478761
No. She's just a regular woman. That's what they do.
>>
>>17478764
Regular women are cunts then lol
>>
>>17478794
DING DING DING
>>
>>17478795
What's your favorite anime?
>>
>>17478810
NGE. What's yours?
>>
>>17478583
And don't forget to fuck them
>>
>>17478812
Just testing you to see if you were a faggot and you are. I hate women dont get me wrong, but if you watch anime it kind of disqualifies your position.
>>
If you're controlling what friends your boyfriend/girlfriend has, you're a cunt and need a bullet in the head.

That's literally "abuser behavior 101" right there.
>>
>>17478818
That's nice of you to say in 4chan, maybe reddit would be more up your alley?
>>
>>17478821
Yea if you control your wife by not letting her hang out alone with guys who wanna fuck her you are a psychopath and have no place in society.
>>
>>17478824
Yes. If you control your spouse, you're fucked up. That's a pretty fundamental concept.
>>
>>17478525

I'm not comfortable with it, but 1) that's life 2) they're more coworkers than friends and never chat outside work, which makes it less shit.

But yes, I feel your unease upon hearing my wife talk about virtually any male person of comparable age to myself (unless it's one of my mates).

You can't prevent your gf from having male friends. Just as the best revenge is living well, the best defense against feelings of romantic rivalry is not giving a fuck. If my wife said that she was going to some event with a male coworker, I would act as though I could not possibly care less, and that doubts about her loyalty are not even on my radar. I would care, and doubts would be on my radar, but I would pretend, anon.

I've not yet been cheated on (to my knowledge), but I've had a then-gf ask why I didn't get clingy or suspicious when she said she was going to hang out with a male friend of hers. I chuckled and acted like it was a joke to think she would lower her standards so much to even consider him, and (perhaps unrelated to my comment, but perhaps not) she never hung out with him again. I like to believe I convinced her that I was vastly superior by having zero concern about infidelity.

I don't know. College was full of mindgame shit, but since getting married the drama in my life has gone way down, in a good way.
>>
>>17478818
What a fucking tryhard.
Kill yourself newshit.
>>
>>17478525
It depends.

If they are upfront about it and don't flirt or cuddle or any shit like that it's fine. If they hide it or have an obvious thing for them then fucking no
>>
>>17478835
clever, this might be a good first line a defense. ty
>>
Who cares if they cheat, just break up with them.
Her having sex really has nothing to do with you, if she doesn't care about you then why care about her? She's going to have an endless amount of people trying to comfort her and tell her everything is alright no matter what, so it's not like anyone is going to get hurt but you.
Kind of pointless to avoid people before they prove their worth avoiding. If her male friends are idiots and you don't trust her get ready to dump her clearly she is irresponsible and a bad judge of character why drag it out and make a big issue about it?
>>
>>17478926
Are you a woman? This sort of passionless, psychopathic reply really reminds me of how they think about things in general.
>>
>>17478935
No I'm just becoming extremely detached from the human experience from isolation and hostility when I'm not isolated.
When you grew up you got taught stranger danger, that doesn't change when you get older. Some people just suck to be around since they like to act like shitheads. Just not much of a point to act like they're a shit head till they prove they're a shit head. Some people are very quick to act like a shithead before you even know them so whatever just throwing my 2 cents out there.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.