[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

i always tend to act as some kind of michael cera (like some kind of retarded, slightly uncomfort- you know, michael cera) but not intentionally, or overacted, im just clumsy ???

also as i am really skinny i think i do look kinda feminine, except for this shitty kike nose

is this thing ok to see?
or its just cringey as fuck?
should i put some effort on changing this? desu i kinda enjoy it but dunno
>>
>>17478436
me again, should i kill myself? lmoo
>>
I like your afro. the way you act doesn't really suit you. The way you look doesn't match what you've described your personality to be.
You have pretty cool masculine features, you could pull off a more masculine/alpha male personality. Then again, in the OP image you look pretty cool, and what you described does seem to match, it's just the second image where it shows you've got like a hidden alpha male persona hidden behind a girly personality.
>>
>>17478436
Personally I think you look cool, like that guy from The mars volta.

But in order to look better to society (if you really want to do that)

>Cut your hair short.
>wear nice clothes
>lift weights
>eat LOTS of food, probably 3.2k cal a day
>shave your peach fuzz
>>
>>17478461

you are true about not being entirely like that, i am clumsy, and a i look like a girly kike, but im not shy, or have low self esteem

but the time that i started to play as confident as i felt, (bc of the band, bc of having some good friends, bc of being studying music) i just fucked it up with the good friends i had, and i almost ruined my band

when i start drinking for example or after playing (im in a band since a few years) i get more into an '''alpha'' mood
but when i get into this i also tend to be an asshole, i lost my best and closest friends and ex gf bc i act like a dickhead and i do try to harm them with words

maybe i am kinda passive agressive or something like that? what should i do to solve this
>>
>guysss im such a nerd LOL xDDd give me atentsion

bite a curb
>>
>>17478482
hahahahaha like omar rodriguez lopez? im used to listen to that

shit, how do i eat 3k2 cals a day? im not really used to eating a lot

im okay with my hair long, but maybe ill listen to the weights and food stuff and shaving advice
>>
>>17478494
yeah omar.
>shit, how do i eat 3k2 cals a day
Not right away thats for sure. A few tips tho: Add lots of peanut butter to your diet, snack on almonds and cashews, eat breakfast, make a ritual out of eating. Eat foods you like, go ahead have a bigmac, but make sure you eat healthy too (complex carbohydrates, fat, protein) Count how many calories you eat now, and strive for 100 or so more a day each week or even month if its that difficult. Look up high calorie foods to add to your current meals (different oils,nuts, peanut butter etc.)

If you're okay with your hair long, you can totally rock it if you're comfortable with yourself which you sound like you are. And as for the weights, they don't do a whole lot unless you're eating like a monster.
>>
>>17478506
>if you're comfortable with yourself
I meant the hair, obviously you need a bit of help with the whole self confidence
>>
>>17478508
mmm i live in patagonia argentina -> no peanut butter and no mcdonalds, but i see the point -> peanut, nuts, almonds and that stuff everyday (idk how much daily tho) also a lot of meat and carbohydrates? i thing i should be more punctual with my schedules, i often skip lunch or breakfast bc im more into doing other stuff

maybe i do, i know i could be doing better with that salf esteem,
since i lost my friends and my family is a /little/ fucked up i dont have deep talks with anyone, thats why im asking here
>>
>>17478531
Just look up online calroies of certain foods you want to eat and go from there. The internet is your friend. you want High calories, High protein, good fats/complex carbhydrates ie: brown rice

And as for the no body to talk to, once you get working out and see yourself get a bit bigger you'll get more confidence and alot of times people start reaching out to others and making more friends at that point. I wouldn't come here TOO often, this place is pretty cancerous
>>
>>17478540
i know how cancerous it is
but u did gave me some good advice
thank u m8
>>
>>17478436
>>17478436
Orson is that you?
>>
>>17478568
ehhh i dont think so
>>
>>17478568
it was taken with an analogue photo
>>
>>17478568
*camera
and then scanned
>>
>>17478579
>>17478585

yeah i think you are right

that first pic really makes you look like one of my friends, the mexican hat really made it suspicious so i just wanted to be sure

his name is Orson
>>
>>17478590
oh srry i thought u said about the orson effect ???

hahahah nah, i even doubt we are from the same continent
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.