[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Pedophile?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471622140175.gif (509KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
1471622140175.gif
509KB, 500x246px
Ive recently learned from watching my Nieces snapchat (Shes 16) that she invites some scrawny, bearded fuckboy loser over late at night when her parents arent home.

He looks WELL over her age, he's missing a tooth, total dirtbag etc. etc.

Is this something to call the police over? I was thinking of Screenshotting some of her Snapstories, most of them are her taking pictures of him with her legs over his lap, tickling eachother, and theres another 6 second video of him just sensually rubbing up and down her leg. I'm genuinely disturbed by this because I've known my niece since we were both small.

What proof do I need to get this faggot away? She is so woo'd by him because he plays guitar for her, but I know hes just some dropout loser who cant find girls his age. I really want to beat this guys ass.

Do I tell her father and let him mutilate this guys face?
>>
Tell the parents. They'll deal with it if they're good parents
>>
Show us some of her Snapchat pics so we can get the full picture here.
>>
>>17478225
Should I send her Snapstory pictures as well? Or would that be too uncomfortable for a parent to see? Her dad is pretty strict and short-tempered, which is probably why she defies him by fucking gross adults.

>>17478226
Not gonna post them here, a lot of them have faces and such. But they are pretty obviously 'sexual', theres no reason a guy should be stroking 3 of fingers up the thigh of my 16 year old niece.
>>
>>17478217
She's probly doing meth with him
>>
>>17478261
Her teeth are far too white to be doing meth, and I see no symptoms of scratching/picking anywhere on her skin.
>>
>>17478260
>Not gonna post them here, a lot of them have faces and such. But they are pretty obviously 'sexual', theres no reason a guy should be stroking 3 of fingers up the thigh of my 16 year old niece.

Just smudge the faces.
>>
>>17478282
As much as I'm sure 4chan wants Photos/Webms of a 16 year old girl, no.
>>
>>17478217
>Is this something to call the police over?
Nope. They don't give a shit, she'll deny a sexual relationship, he'll deny a sexual relationship, and nothing will happen.

>What proof do I need to get this faggot away?
A clear and unambiguous video of sexual contact which includes the faces of both parties along with her cooperation and the cooperation of her parents.

>I really want to beat this guys ass.
Why haven't you?

>Do I tell her father and let him mutilate this guys face?
Also a solid plan.
>>
>>17478315
She lives about an hour away from me, otherwise I'd go visit this dude at his door.

I was probably just gonna send her Father and Mother the 'lude' stuff on her Snapstory, along with the guys name and Facebook profile.
>>
>>17478325
>She lives about an hour away from me, otherwise I'd go visit this dude at his door.

If you own or have access to a car thats a bullshit excuse.
>>
>>17478339
Dont have a car yet. Im only 20, just moved out last year.
>>
>>17478343
You can't borrow one? You don't have friends who have one?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.