[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this person avoiding texting me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>Sends someone message on Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger
>Person has not seen it
>Yet person's online time is after time message has been sent
>>
>>17478165
Ask them?
>>
>>17478394
So explicit?
>>
>>17478165
probably checked it in the notifications bar but didn't open the message and either doesn't want to or can't reply
>>
>>17478596
Can doesn't replied be very tired at the moment and choose to engage in a chat later on?
>>
>>17478165
They've probably read it and don't want to talk to you. Deal with it and move on.

If you turn flight mode on you can read messages without the other person knowing you have opened the message.
>>
>>17478632
maybe, depends on the person.
I've just dealt with someone i've known for a long time who ghosted me out of no where and I have no idea why so I'm probably not be best to tell you that.
>>
The real question is: does it matter?
>>
>>17478642
That person said I can let her know anytime if I want to chat though
>>
How long have you been waiting? Not everyone is surgically attached to their phone every waking moment of the day.

If you're not too familiar with texting with someone, especially someone of the opposite sex, +12 hours is a red flag unless they respond and/or give an explanation for their late reply.

If it happens 3 times in short succession(read: the span of a week or a few days) I usually lose interest in the girl.
>>
>>17478674
I messaged that person when it was 9:30 in Quebec
It's not that I want a relationship with her (both of us are taken). She is French-Canadian and she was the one who said I can text her if I want someone to speak French to, and now this
>>
>>17478661

News flash girls, strike that PEOPLE say things they dont exactly mean when they are operating off of emotion and not logic

Shes not your mom she has no obligation to talk to you (and your mom doesnt either desu) get OVER IT SOLDIER DO 20 PUSH UPS RIGHT NOW
>>
>>17478681
9:30 pm or am?

If it's PM she might just be busy, it's Friday night after all.

If it's AM then who knows, try again later and if she still doesn't respond confront her irl about it. Friendships are a two-way street, just like relationships are.
>>
>>17478701
yea shes out getting dick from someone who doesnt need her for emotional validation

love,
>>17478694
>>
>>17478708
but OP just said in >>17478681 that he's not trying to fuck her and just trying to work on his French.
>>
>>17478701
pm
Oh yeah she likes to go out and drink - totally forgot that
>>
>>17478715
thats what he says but would you really make a thread over someone you only wanted lessons from ?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.