[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Contraceptives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: asianbabe.jpg (85KB, 440x398px) Image search: [Google]
asianbabe.jpg
85KB, 440x398px
I had sex for the first time in 3 years last night. I have been abstinent because I have very bad anxiety about pregnancy.

Last night I used
>Spermicidal film inserted into vagina
>Condom with spermicidal lube
>Pull out

I did the math, and I think the girl I hooked up with may have been ovulating. Is this a pretty solid line of defense here? What's the best method of contraceptives?
>>
this is phobia level, no longer rational

>double spermicide
>pulled out
>is she pregnant?

cmon dude. i'm jealous you can cum with all that going on, and I can't.

but seriously though, don't kill yourself with anxiety. maybe talk through the root of the fear with a therapist or something.
>>
>>17477839
Dude. You're fucking fine. Above and beyond, A+ with 20 points extra credit.
Tho imagine if she had been on hormonal birthcontrol WHILE all the above. Then you'd be like S rank. Imagine the bragging rights.
>>
>>17477847
Well my anxiety is that I am having sex with women I don't want a child with. I'm also terrified of women getting pregnant and taking like $1,000 from me per month in child support, all because I wanted some physical pleasure.

I also do not want to bring a human into this world when I am not prepared to create an environment for success for that person. I would be doing a disservice to my child.

Almost every single one of my friends have gotten their girlfriends pregnant, and it's a fucking trainwreck. It's not fair to the children.
>>
>>17477866
>Almost every single one of my friends have gotten their girlfriends pregnant
What kind of backwoods do you live in? Do they not know about condoms, plan B, and abortion?
>>
>>17477879
My one friend had his girlfriend get an abortion. He started bawling when he told me about it. He's a fucking marine.

Well I worry about pre-cum getting into the vagina mostly.
>>
>>17477890
>He started bawling when he told me about it. He's a fucking marine.
So? It's not an easy decision nor one to be proud about. But it's better than an unwanted child.
>>
>>17477866
It's a completely rational fear and there's nothing wrong with being careful.

Though if it bothers you so much that you have tons of anxiety even after being as safe as possible perhaps you should think about freezing some of your sperm and getting a vasectomy. It's a very simple procedure as I understand.
>>
>>17477899
Well I wouldn't do that, because when I find the woman I want to make babies with, I want to impregnate the shit out of her. Make like 6 kids.

I hear stories about women still getting pregnant even with a condom. I think it probably won't happen to me. But I've had more unusual things happen to me, so I wouldn't be totally surprised.
>>
>>17477866
yeah but that is why contraception exists and you've taken all the measures

abstaining from sex when you want to have it for 3 years is significant

you have a phobia dude

spiders are scary but someone who checks their room for spiders every day has a phobia
>>
>>17477932
>Phobia

Yeah I do have a phobia of children with some woman I have not chosen to have a baby with. Most women are straight up evil. I do not want a baby with evil women.

I was also abstaining for religious reasons. I thought that waiting to have sex with my future wife would create a healthier sex life for us, whoever it turned out to be. But now it's been three years, I haven't found a woman who was wife material, and I'm at my rope's end with waiting.
>>
>>17477947
again you're confusing phobia with fear

phobia is the irrational fear

it's rational to be afraid of a spider bite, but to worry every moment about "is a spider going to bite me" is disruptive to life and being in denial about it doesn't help

>I was also abstaining for religious reasons
there's the root I'm assuming
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.