[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lonely faggot in a bad place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1395607849615.png (242KB, 446x422px) Image search: [Google]
1395607849615.png
242KB, 446x422px
TL;DR version on the bottom. I'm a gay dude in southern Europe who is incredibly lonely but afraid of contact. I fear of getting outed because the place where I live isn't really gay-friendly. I fear someone is going to find my profile on grindr/tindr/whatevr and go
>haha check anon out he's a fag holy shit
and I feel like it's going to spread like wildfire since being gay is a taboo here and not many people are really out, not that I know of. I'm also afraid someone I meet is going to fuck me over and share my private information or I don't know, I'm so full of doubts and fears. I've been in two LDR relationships but in no real ones so I'm not even sure what to expect and how to do this, I don't know what a real relationship entails and how it's going to affect me and my life. Also, I'm not really socially educated so I'm scared of sounding creepy or autismal in the description and getting made fun of if someone were to find out. Is online dating the best way to find a dream bf in shitty places like these, or is there something better? I asked my friends who know I'm a fag and they know nobody who also is.

TL;DR
>gay and lonely in southern europe
>afraid of being outed (+raped/beaten) and/or made fun of
>only been in LRD's hence afraid of how real relationships will affect my life
>afraid of getting fucked over by someone crazy
>but want a bf

Can someone just tell me it's going to be okay or at least share some stories from similar situations? I want to make it stop. Thank you.
>>
uhhh leave

>tell me it's going to be okay
lots of closeted people get by, but the nagging feeling of denying and being worried about who they are becoming public never improves

go where you are accepted
>>
You're afraid of getting stomped because of who you are?
Get in shape and hit them MMA gyms.
And lie. At the least you'll get to the point where you'll be able to defend yourself and your gay lover. Just don't pop a boner wrestling lol

also billboards
>>
>>17477875
he should go somewhere that being gay is okay
>>
>>17477883
You're right, disregard my post.
>>
>>17477867
Hey anon, thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately, I'm in no financial situation to leave. Moving is a pretty expensive process so it's currently my very last resort.

>>17477875
This is a valid piece of advice but I'm physically very lazy. Thank you for your contribution, I'll keep this one in mind in case I get even more desperate.

>>17477883
see >>17477867
>>
>>17477893
>very last resort
well unless you're projecting your own homophobia on others, there won't be any escape from a homophobic population other than leaving

back in the day, where most places were pretty religious fundamental, gay people would only be friends with each other and the occasional non-hostile straight person. if your area is really that homophobic, hopefully there are groups of gay people who know that it is wrong and are friends in spite of it. a gay friend you don't want to have sex with (who doesn't want to have sex with you, since we're talking about males here) could potentially be helpful

immigration within the EU and to the US is not too hard from what I know
>>
>>17477929
>immigration within the EU and to the US is not too hard from what I know
I just got admitted to a uni here, I don't even have a job yet and everyone I know is here. I really hope moving out or becoming a megachad thundercock aren't my only options. Thank you for your time regardless.
>>
Use a networking site that doesn't require a face pic. Adam4Adam didn't back when I was using it. You can also find gay clubs in your area instead.

Learning self-defense is good advice. If English isn't your first language, then it means you already have a useful skill too. Don't be afraid to rely on your friends either.
>>
>>17477946
the truth hurts

but like I said maybe the problem is more internal, and not where you live, but I'm willing to believe there are homophobic countries.

I'm not going to tell you ways to cope with a shit idea, though. pretending not to be gay literally fucks up people's personalities.
>>
>>17477968
>Use a networking site that doesn't require a face pic
Fair, got any websites that have Android clients available for convenience? I'll check out A4A.

>You can also find gay clubs in your area instead.
>homophobic area
>gay clubs
I fucking wish

>Learning self-defense is good advice
I know it is, I choose to ignore it because of my own laziness. Just don't get me wrong - I don't want to downplay any anon's advice quality, I'm just looking over the options I have to deal with this situation and getting in shape is quite the undertaking. I was hoping there was some obvious solution to my problem that I was missing.

>Don't be afraid to rely on your friends either.
I'm not, I trust my small circle of friends but as I've said, none of them unfortunately know anyone who's also gay and single.

>>17477974
>the problem is more internal
What? I don't hate myself for being gay (despite the shitty situation, I kinda like it). Truth be told, I may had overestimated the hatred for gays here, but it's a majority christian place and gays at parades got thrown small rocks at so I don't know what to think. I am sure, though, that we certainly aren't that liked here.
>>
>>17478017
Even learning a small amount of self-defense puts you ahead of millions of people. You don't need to be an 8th-degree black-belt; even knowing a little will make a big difference for you.
>>
>>17478047
This place is chad central so I wouldn't bet on that but whatever, I'm guessing you yourself know self defense? Where did you learn it? Is it a subset of some martial art?
>>
>>17478054
>chad central
what

knowing I can get my ass beat all the time doesn't help, so I assume knowing how to fight would help

>>17478017
>I don't dislike myself for being gay at all, I underestimated how bad the people here are

yeah then don't plan to be there for years, unless you're ready to deal with them being awful like that
>>
>>17478157
Overestimated*
I have thought about moving later but that would be in the not so near future, at least after I finish my uni. Regarding fighting, I'll probably end up biting the pillow and risking with the dating scene.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.