[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know when it's love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1453885052034.jpg (104KB, 777x799px) Image search: [Google]
1453885052034.jpg
104KB, 777x799px
I fall in love way too easy. As soon as I start to get along with a girl I start fantasizing about being together, marrying, having kids and growing old together.

From there I start to get bored/annoyed by her, I stop talking to her until she stops talking to me, and then I do it all over again. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
You're a piece of shit.

Also, now I'm paranoid that this is what's happening with my relationship.
>>
>>17477656
You're an immature shit head, that's what's wrong. Pull this shit with ditzy club girls you ass.
>>
I do the same. I get bored really easy not of the girls but the way they are just plain fucking boring. You're not a piece of shit you just haven't found the girl that has the spark.
>>
>>17477656
You aren't actually in love with them. You just like the idea of being with someone.
>>
>>17478011
Right. OP wants to know how to KNOW when it's love
>>
>>17477671
Sounds like you should dump them before they abandon you
>>
>>17478216

When you actually care about them behind just having them around as entertainment.

It might be an age thing - most people remain children into their 20's and literally can't fathom anything besides their own needs.
>>
You're a natural asshole! Embrace it :)
>>
File: cat.webm (3MB, 270x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat.webm
3MB, 270x360px
>>17477656
Like many anons have said, you're an asshole. But I'd say I'm similar, I tend to fantasize about the same things. I just don't get bored or annoyed and start ignoring them

I also can't answer how one knows its love, sorry OP
>>
>>17477656
you have poor self-worth and you are looking outside yourself for validation and happiness.
>>
>>17479050
A bit like this thread
>>
>>17477656
What's that picture from?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.