[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 21 and failed to take control of my life. For most of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1471021478304.jpg (156KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471021478304.jpg
156KB, 1080x1080px
I am 21 and failed to take control of my life. For most of my life I would say I fit into a 4channer stereotype-fat, occasionally good with women but generally not, depressed and anxious, "above average intelligence" but a total fuckup academically. I have improved myself academically and am doing pretty well at a prestigious university (well, <33% acceptance rate), and my depression and anxiety comes in waves.

What I'm looking for is some guide. I've realized that much of my failure has stemmed from following those around me; an overweight family that too binge eats, sheds weight for a year or less, and then returns to Hamplanet. Being a follower like I have been would be stupid, BUT I also believe that there are many people like me online who have transformed their lives-gotten in shape, gotten a handle on what it takes to succeed in America, etc... Does anyone have some infograph or piece of writing that sort of specifically addresses what to do to fix it all? In other words, some sort of JPG life coach that tells me, you will eat this way, you will read these books, you will do this and that, until you are transformed in a year?

Pic related: I'd call her a 10. I've fucked girls that may be 8s, but failed with a 9. Please help me.
>>
You're at the wrong place. No one here and espacially no 'JPG life coach' can help you. I could post dozens of links, images and motivational quotes, for you, but that's not what you need.

You need to get out! Out of the internet, your house, your comfort zone. Go to the next pub sit at the bar and ask the guys next to you how their days were. Then look for a new hobby, a new sport and a way to volunteer for something bigger than yourself. Humans aren't made to spend days and nights sitting in front of a screen. We evolved thousands of years to be social creatures. Everything will fall into place as soon, as you embrace the real world.
>>
>>17477661
>Go to the next pub sit at the bar and ask the guys next to you how their days were.

When I had the cash to do this, it was actually enjoyable.

I only had a father figure from age 6 -9 and he wasn't much of a role model at all so I genuinly enjoyed listening to the old guys at my local pubs talk about their lives. I really like older people so I felt very little anxiety talking to them (beer definitely helped) and I would often walk away with a life lesson or two.
>>
Kill the buddha faggot.

Also just get the ball rolling in some endeavour. It sounds like your academically inclined, so do that. As far as others in your life, be grateful to them no matter how much they've seemingly fucked you over. This is good. If you can't see why, then disregerd this vomit of text.

But basically you have to save yourself, as no one will do it for you. Ugly truth, but simple nonetheless. There is a limited time and persons you can blame on your circumstances before it becomes uncomfortable to the point of negativity. And that only makes it more difficult.
>>
>>17477618
You're 4channer stereotype fat and you're fucking 8's?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.