[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't orgasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471049985436.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1471049985436.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
I'm starting to think the female orgasm is a myth and they're all just pissing. When I'm having sex, just penetration feels pretty good, but I have never orgasmed. My bf tried stimulating my clit but it doesn't really feel good. I think it troubles him and I'd like to know what to do.
>>
I'm a dude, so I only know through reading and hearing things, but all throughout high school I'd listen to Loveline and at least once a night some girl would call up with this exact problem, and Dr. Drew would give the same advice every time. Most young can't initially orgasm through intercourse. They almost have to "learn" how. If you're able to give yourself orgasms by masturbating or using a shower head or something I think you're on the right track. You just have to find a guy and get really comfortable with him and teach him how you make yourself cum. If you CAN'T make yourself orgasm when you're alone I dunno what to tell you, maybe ask a girlfriend or see a doctor or something. Dunno, I'm a dude.
>>
Buy a bullet/rocket/whatever small vibrator and just use that on your clit while you fuck. Or alone. Keep at it.
>>
>>17477606
not a real doctor yet, so take this with a grain of salt, sister.

Physically, health problems such as weight, chronic drug use, and genetic disorders can contribute towards lack of orgasm, or difficulty with it.

Mentally, being stressed/strained can make it difficult. Try relaxing, partake in more foreplay. Spend more time on your own to get to know your own body.
>>
>>17477606
idk all the women i've been with go crazy and say they cum pretty hard

do you not masturbate?
>>
test desu DESU desu DESU
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.