[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am really attracted to this Pakistani guy, but he is a muslim.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Mahmud.png (184KB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mahmud.png
184KB, 288x360px
I come from a strict Catholic Irish family. There is this Muslim guy at my school who has taken an interest in me. He seems to be religiously conservative but ever since I have known him, I can't help me drawn to him. There is something so manly and endearing about him that I can't put into words. I have a great boyfriend and he loves me, but I just do not feel the same way about him anymore ever since I met Mahmud.

Knowing that I am Irish and he is Pakistani, I am quite certain my family will not approve of this at all, but every cell in my body just aches for this man. When ever I am at school we hang out alot and he seems to be very intelligent. I even stopped talking to my boyfriend and broke up with him over the phone because I just do not think about hi at all anymore.

Is it possible for me to live on with this guy in the future? and possibly cut off contact from my family if I need to? I know my father will never talk to me again and my mother is quite conservative as well. My brother at one point was in the neo nazi party so he himself would never want anything to do with me. But I just do not see myself alive at all without this man.

What do I do?
>>
Don't ruin your bloodline with the shitskin.
>>
>>17477560
This
>>
Op you make me sick
>>
>>
>>17477551
Ask yourself if your attracted to the taboo or the person. From there on out I think you should be able to decide for yourself what you should do.
>>
>>17477585

I am attracted to the person. He has gorgeous long hair, long eyelashes. His gaze is so strong I cannot look him in the eye sometimes. And he never loses debates in our anthropology club. He has a very clear soul and strong confident personality. The taboo was always there for me but it wasn't until I met this man that I just feel so drawn to him.
>>
>>17477551
Ultimately Islam accepts good people of Catholic, Christian, Jewish and some other religions and says there is a place in heaven for them too. You guys pretty much believe in the same God, it's just that the relevance of who was the most significant messenger of God is different.
Maybe explain this to your family, and ensure that this Pakistani guy is also open minded (as Islam dictates) about other religions. He should not be trying to convert you to Islam for example...

Ps. I am not religious at all but as married to a Muslim woman for over a decade. Never argued or disagreed about anything religious and we are still good friends (broke up due to other complex reasons)

All the best OP.
>>
post this to /pol they will give you a better advice
>>
>>17477551
If he's a conservative Muslim he thinks your soul is worth numerically less than a man's
>>
Nice bait. Did you get it from a book?
>>
>>17477600
you really seem to be baiting
Is the attraction there mostly because of the taboo or because other reasons.If he is a good person your parents will accept him despite his origin.
>>
>>17477603
Being not religious at all you shouldn't be expected to know this,but Christianity heralds Jesus as literally God, and Islam completely rejects that, the core principle of Christianity. While some teachings may be similar regarding behavior, the actual religious core is entirely different.
>>
>>17477631

I am an atheist. My family is not. I am just not sure if it is worth cutting all ties with my family just to be with the man I love so much. That's what I am asking here, I need to make a choice.
>>
>>17477551
Of course, you just have to drop Catholicism and convert to islam.
Plead your prayers to Allah and kill some infidels in your way to the truth path.
>>
>>17477634
Do it, your family will be better off without you.
>>
>>17477634
No, it is not worth it. Attraction is fleeting, you won't be as attracted to him in 5 years and your family will still have cut ties with you. Don't be a idiot.
>>
>>17477639
Forget what I said here>>17477637
Is right get those low IQ genes of yours into the pool.
>>
>>17477646

What does his religion have to do with my IQ? I don't understand. I feel like it was a mistake asking for advice here now.... I was expecting mature responses.
>>
>inauthentic, and homosexual

tsk, tsk

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-29507410
>>
Your attraction stems from your weakness and cowardice. Islam gives Muslim men aggressive personalities, and you want to submit to it because it's so much easier than standing up for what's right.

If you can't learn to stand up against such an immoral religion, then just kill yourself instead.
>>
>>17477551
As an Irishman and aware how Americanized and impulsive are youth have become: take a step back.

Why are you so willing to sacrifice contact with your family? Are you unhappy?

Wait 6 to 8 months and see if your feelings are still there. Do intel, try to get to know his views. It is not uncommon for some muslim men to become fiercely aggressive to their women only after marriage. If he is modern and doesnt look at women as lower than him or force you on his religion, consider proceeding. Otherwise leave it.
>>
>>17477807
This. If he's a conservative muslim as you stated, chances are he thinks of you as a second class citizen. Also, and this is true, if he converts you to islam he is seen as a hero in his religion
>>
>>17477702
Oh I just took a random picture sorry. I wouldn't post his actual picture here. I have known this guy for three years now.
>>
Muslims are a lot like Christians when it comes to not really being religious. The main difference is they make an effort to appear religious. There's just as many strict ones as there are irreligious ones, if you only consider the ones aware enough to do things like use the internet. Just don't walk up to him and ask "are you an Atheist?" (it'll be this or some spiritual kind of thing) or use any sort of labelling, just ask about his thoughts.
>>
>>17477551

You're honestly retarded. It's all fun and games until he tries to cut your head off after you finally find the guts to divorce him, because lo-and-behold, he turned out to be a controlling mysogynistic asshole. Happened to a cousin of mine.
>>
>>17478170
Then it must happen to everyone, right?
>>
>>17477631
I think he meant that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all worship the same god, the god of Abraham.
>>
OP I've seen relationships happen between two people of different faith a lot of times before, so it's definitely not impossible. Only issue is how conservative is he really? Is he going to stop you from wearing certain things, beat you up or anything like that? As long as he won't then it should be all good.
>>
>>17479256
actually Islam is Christian heresy that is an oversimplification inferior to the thing simplified (Christianity). It denounces Christianity and says Islam is the true religion worshipping the "correct" God. Mind you their "prophet" was a skilled military commander prior to deciding he could speak to God. Ever wonder where all the violence and beheadings came from? He beheaded 1,000 people in a single day and brags about it. It's a quasi religion hell bent on global domination and control. It's responsible for 90% of the suffering and chaos on this planet since man kind came into existence. Part of their religion is denouncing their beliefs if it will further their agenda. The male in OP's post could say "yeah I'm Muslim but I'm not serious about it but yeah you'd have to convert if you want me" and she's a weak female and does it based of a superficial feeling from high school and then bam he's got another Muslim wife and once you convert you are a Muslim for life there is no backing out unless you want to die or get shipped to Saudi Arabia for your "re-education" in your faith
>>
>>17479264
You misconception is she would have to convert. A Muslim cannot marry and be with another of a different religion
>>
>>17477551
What are you, in Highschool? Are you that fucking retarded to cast out your family for a sand nigger who will make you convert to his religion to marry him? Once you are a Muslim you are Muslim for life. There literally is not turning back. You are stupid if you think you will be in love like this forever, high school relationships never last. You are just excited you have all these new feelings but you can not let emotions cloud your reason which is what you are doing 100%. You sound very immature and I hope you get your shit together and grow the fuck up soon and stop letting emotions dictate everything in your life.
>>
>>17477603
Muslims denounce Christianity in their own writings though. I guess it depends on how devoted you are about it but it's write there in their writings
>>
>>17479329
>It's responsible for 90% of the suffering and chaos on this planet since man kind came into existence.

You must be joking.
>>
>>17479347
90% of The suffering and chaos going on in the world today is what I should have said. But since their inception yes they are responsible for some figure close to that. Or are you going to ignore the 700 years of Islamic conquests afte Mohammed's death that wiped out half the Christians on the face of the earth ?
>>
>>17479371
I'm pretty sure Christians have killed more Christians than Muslims ever did. Likewise, I'm pretty sure Muslims have killed more Muslims than Christians ever did. But hey, don't let me interfere with your pol delusions.
>>
>>17479371
Christians did just fine killing each other before and after islam, the plague, fascism, imperialism, greed. Yet you blame islam xD
>>
>>17479385
I never said Christianity was not without its share of controversy but it pales in comparison to what Islam has done. But I'd expect nothing less of someone defending a religion that will not allow its people to advance into the modern world to objectively view how evil their prophet and teachings were. You really have no idea. But yeah you're right. Islam has caused no pain and suffering and didn't come to power through military conquests after Mohamed's death in the 600's up until 1100 Ad. Yeah you're right they just took over the entire Middle East and Northern Africa "peacefully" not by murdering tribes and forcing them to convert.

Actually the prophet himself is quoted in the Hadith more than three times ordering gay people and trans people to be executed. The Hadith is what sharia law is.. It’s what they reference to decide on crime and punishment.
Islam has this thing called abrogation. Muhammed actually told his followers about it when he changed his mind about attacking medina, and offensive fighting / violence. And the direction they prayed to was changed from Jerusalem to Mecca. He changed his tune so bad that his followers claimed he wasn’t the prophet sent by God. He used to say that we shouldn’t fight unless attacked. He used to like the Jews and Christians. that was because he spent 15 years in medina trying to convert the Jews. When they wouldn’t convert and he was evicted from medina he went to Mecca and had new revelations that were the exact opposite of the teaching about violence. And the Jews and Christians and non believers. So he told his followers that God told him that any new revelation that he had, that contradicted one before—meant that whatever was contradicted, whatever became wrong was abrogated and now voided. His followers of course grew substantially as soon as he started preaching this. Muslims have the God given right to attack, to kill, to steal all the belongings of and to enslav non Muslims.
>>
>>17479371
>90% of The suffering and chaos going on in the world today is what I should have said.

You must be retarded. You genuinely be retarded if you think Islam or religion in general is the cause, when most conflicts are due to fighting over resources or just plain power struggles.
>>
>>17479385
Not only was it their God given right, but God actually loved the Muslims that killed for Islam and killed in the name of Islam more and you get to go to a special heaven and everything. ) the stronger that Islam became, the stronger the hadiths. So in Islam, there are abrogated verses. Most notably the verse of the sword. Which some people call the most violent ( it isn’t. There are many more ) abrogated all the previous teaching on defensive fighting. So muhammeds last revelations are regarded as the truth- unfortunately he became more and more violent and sexually driven as he aged and got more power.
So when people bring up verse trying to point to how peaceful Islam is, those verses aren’t even valid. And most of the ones they bring up were actually meant for the Jews.
Muhammed told the JEWS that if they killed anyone it would be like killing the whole world/ this was right before he was about to attack and sack the city. Which he did. The Muslims were told right after that sentence that they were to kill anyone who wouldn’t submit to Islam and Islamic law.
I’ve found after studying Islam myself that pretty much everything that happens in the Islamic world, is straight out of the Koran and Hadith. Muslims just don’t do anything that isn’t in there. They wouldn’t. They only really know the Hadith and Koran.
Like honor killings for example. Right now on the internet you can’t find one site that admits the truth. They are blatantly lying about Islam not supporting honor killings.

How do you think they started?
I read it myself. Muhammed said—if your child disobeys you, kill them and pray for another. He said that. It’s in there. I read it.
Just like the execution for gays and transgendered and yes they are mentioned specifically by Muhammed, multiple times.
How Islam gets away with the blatant lies about itself is beyond me.
>>
File: image.png (44KB, 815x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
44KB, 815x601px
>>17479433
Oh yeah that's right the fighting in. The Middle East was over resources that's what ISIS wants. Resources. That's why we went over there to stop them. Resources. You're a fucking moron. (Pic related)
>>
>>17479381
Christians have killed Christians and Muslims, the crusades were in response to the Muslim conquests of Christian territories during the 600 years of Islamic invasions I described. And thus Muslims killed an insurmountable number of Jews and Christians to occupy the lands they do today. It's not a pol delusion you idiot it's the truth. Both are shady and have waged holy war which is stupid but all it takes is one to start it. Read the rest of my posts on the matter and their "prophet".
>>
>>17479529
The only difference is Muslims still kill one another to this day
>>
>>17479332
>A Muslim cannot marry and be with another of a different religion

??? Maybe this is new to you, but muslims don't follow the quran word for word just like christians do. There are tons of muslims who're married to christians and atheists here and probably around the world.
>>
>>17479332
>You misconception is she would have to convert. A Muslim cannot marry and be with another of a different religion

I thought /pol/ were smarter than your regular racist.
>>
File: 1469888304124.jpg (44KB, 604x351px)
1469888304124.jpg
44KB, 604x351px
>>17477551
I hope you get what you deserve, you stupid slut
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.