[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop being a clingy to my girlfriend? i know it sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: PuxVlzd.png (304KB, 501x501px) Image search: [Google]
PuxVlzd.png
304KB, 501x501px
How do i stop being a clingy to my girlfriend?

i know it sounds retarded but im really clingy to her, if she ever messages me i'd reply in seconds whereas she just ignores me sometimes (where they come online but don't actually click on your message)

we were together for about a year then broke up and recently got back together (about 2/3 months ago) but i've been clingy to her for about a 5 months of the relationship.

like when i tell her how much i love her shes always like "awh" the same reply everytime

what do homies. how do i stop being this faggot
>>
Ain't no secret technique cuz just quit doing the shot you are doing. Only tell her how much you love her on rare occasions, don't reply back so fast all the time etc. Keep it up and she will leave you. Women hate weak traits in men and neediness is clingyness is about the weakest trait you can have. Your hole is so deep now I dunno if you can save it.
>>
>>17477570
Yeah, this.
The worst thing you can do is make a woman, or anyone but yourself for that matter, be number one in your life.
If you don't show people you value yourself first, whether it's your time, your effort or your space, they won't respect you and by extension everything of yours.

Also, if you broke up, regardless of who did what, you shouldn't be back with that person. You don't get back on a sinking fucking ship, you swim away. And that's what you're on, so jump off and swim, dude.
>>
>>17477570
>>17477681
>>>/r9k/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17477691
Did you get even read those two posts?
It's the truth, people, women or otherwise, will lose respect for you and get bored if you make them too important in your life.
>>
File: b5oTVt3-_400x400.png (375KB, 400x400px)
b5oTVt3-_400x400.png
375KB, 400x400px
>>17477570
I've been doing it for months. how long do you think until she will be fed up?

>>17477681
>so jump off and swim
cheers homie but i still want to be with them i just feel like im bringing the relationship down by being clingy like i feel like im the worst boyfriend when needy

>>17477710
i've tried to stay back sometimes but whenever she shows me the tiniest bit of affection i jump back to how i use to be (needy and clingy)
>>
>>17477835
I'm currently going through this right now OP, and I would like to offer you some insight onto what I've learned.

It's not you that has a problem, it's her for doing that to you.

Look at it this way, you're devoting your time to her, checking her Facebook, checking your phone, checking your snapstory... god knows what you do, and you always wonder how she's doing.

She probably realizes this, and might be conflicted for multiple reasons.

First possible reason is that: After the break, she doesn't feel like she can be herself around you in the same way that she used to. If this theory is the case, I would back off, and have a serious talk with her about it. Maybe she wants to feel the way about you that you feel about her, but doesn't feel right doing it because of the breakup.

Theory 2: She's moved on from you, and just doesn't have the guts to tell you to your face. This is what has happened in my case. My now-ex decided she didn't want to date me because of the distance. All fine and dandy, but she didn't outright tell me that. Instead, she would tell me that she cared about me, and she would then ignore me entirely for days on end. She would play with my emotions and then when I got fed up she would come back and show a little bit more.

Don't be me op. Stand up for yourself and move on. If she has a change of heart, and decides to come back to you, that's great, but in the end you deserve the kind of love that you have to give out and if she isn't giving you that attention, it's time to look for a better option.
>>
>>17477855
cheers mate, sorry to hear what happened but when we broke up the first time it was so hard being without her, i know its the normal shit everyone goes through after a breakup but it was so hard and i thought i'd never get over it, if this adds to anything she saw me with other girls (who were my friends) and thats when she told me she still had feelings for me, i dont know if it ties in with what she saw or anything but im just putting it out there
>>
>>17477887
When I first broke up with my gf, she pulled a knife on me, and cut herself with it, as well as broke some glass and cut herself with that.

She tried to hit me, and said really horrible things to me. It ended in me calling the cops on her.

I still went back to her (which was a mistake, but one that I was being too manipulated to see) because I felt like life was just too difficult without her. I felt like it just wasn't worth living if I couldn't have her in my life.

Like you, things were great for about the first two months, but then as her friends told her more and more how much they didn't like me because I called the cops (which i doubt she ever told them the real story of what happened that morning), and through the fact that we were separated by distance it became pretty clear pretty fast that she was just using me for emotional comfort and then was cukking me the rest of the time.

She still acts like she cares, and for all intents and purposes- she probably does. Despite the fact that she cares, though, I've come to the realization that she will never care the way that I want her to care and it's time for me to abandon ship and find someone better.

That's how I'm suggesting you look at this situation OP. I know that to you it feels like you're being too clingy, and that you become a horrible boyfriend because of it, but you have to actively question what actions you're actually doing that are making you clingy.

Are you: texting twice with no response because you miss her clingy?

Or are you: I'm going to send you letters and call you all the time, and want to talk to you 24/7 clingy?

If you're the latter, then that's something to think about, but if you're the former (which the more you think about it, the more it will be true), then it's time for you to respect yourself, and kick that whole relationship to the curb.

Yeah, it will hurt like hell. Yeah, it'll make you want to do things you shouldn't. Don't fall for that shit. Be good
>>
>>17477905
thanks homie i'll keep this in mind, for now im going to take a step back and just do what everyone else said.

im going to message less, dont reply back so fast and not make her my number 1 thing in life

thanks everyone
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.