[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend with benefits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 1024x1024px
>date girl for a month
>says she just wants to be friends
>friends with benefits
>we meet up and fuck in the car, she immediately leaves afterwards
>says it's really fun
>we barely have any kind of conversation
>not sure how to feel

On one hand, I'm getting free hot sex without having to date and do all the other shit. On the other hand, I never know when she's going to just text me and tell me she has a new boyfriend and that we're done.

Anybody have any experience with this? How does it turn out? What would you do?
>>
>>17477265
several women. they were all married and it works great. just don't get to the place you are waiting around. do your own thing and if the timing is right hook up and go your own way
>>
>>17477281
It feels slightly odd to fuck her, have no intimacy (cuddling, courting), and then go out and pursue somebody else the next day.

I kinda like it though. She does really crazy stuff in sexually (facials, deep throat), so I can't really turn her away.

I feel a little odd, because I don't get how she can want to fuck me but act like she has absolutely no feelings for me. I'm kinda split on it.
>>
>>17477292
just do the same OP. The married women I fuck do not want a relationship, do not want to leave theirs but they just want to fuck and go home. No encumbrances. Stop over thinking and know she has other guys she's fucking or she has a bf you don't know about.
>>
>>17477265
>says she just wants to be friends
>friends with benefits
I cringed
>>
>>17477265
in a similar situation now. i dated a girl for about a months, she tells me she wants to take things casually and isnt ready for anything serious. basically fuck buddies with her now. we sometimes talk on text but not alot. im kind of torn on how i feel. im trying to think of her as a side girl but i want a relationship.
>>
>>17477387
I don't think it's natural to have sex and not think of the person as your significant other, unless you are brain damaged.

Regardless, I also want the sex. I'm almost willing to compensate the emotional discomfort for hot casual sex.... But then there are moments that I just want to text her and tell her i don't want to do this anymore

Wat do
>>
>>17477436
yeah, i do think its weird too. when she said about it being casual i was like "Wtf, if you're having sex with someone and dating them, i thought that makes you a couple". i thought women where meant to be more emotionally attached to sex than men. the only explanation i can think of is that she feels safe having a fuck buddy rather than having casual sex with complete stranger, and plus she knows you're clean.

i guess the only thing you can do is see her as an object for sex and try not to create any sort of real relationship with her. dont try to get to know her or talk to her.
>>
>>17477488
>I thought women were the emotionally attached ones

Since entering adulthood, I've began to realize that this is a meme. It almost looks like women are generally frustrated or revolted by men, unless they need a meal ticket.

>don't get to know eachother
We spent a month talking all day every day, so we know eachother kinda well. I don't know. I feel like this is risky business, and I'm surprised women agree to things like this (casual FWB)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.