[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex Girlfriend wants a devil's three way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1021KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1021KB, 640x1136px
My ex girlfriend wants a three way with me, her, and my best friend who she's actively having sex with. I'm really attracted to her still but I think it could ruin my friendship if my friend and I are both hooking up with her in the same time frame. She has flip-flopped between the two of us all year, and my friend and I have someone kept friendly throughout. What do I do
>>
>>17477243

MMF? Pass altogether or negotiate some 1-on-1 sex slave time afterwards.
>>
Go for it dude
>>
>>17477243
why are both you dumb fucks involved with this piece of shit girl? idiots both
>>
>>17477253
This. May I also suggest another alternative? Good. Just let him fuck her while you watch. Trust me, you'll love it.
>>
Wow that's some high-level manipulation there, let me tell you. Ballsy.

No, don't do it. Your friendship will absolutely be ruined with the guy, and it doesn't sound like she's going to stick around for long anyway.

Pass. They'll be shocked as shit and respect you. Be firm and tell them to never mention it again. They'll fear you a little then and stop fucking with you.
>>
>>17477243
every single thing about your post makes it sound like a really bad idea. seriously. it's like a dagwood sandwich made out of bad ideas instead of cold cuts. layer after layer of bad ideas slapped on top of each other. just don't do it, please.
>>
Bros b4 hoes

I can't think of any scenario where a MMF "threesome" aka running a train on some girl is worth risking a perfectly good friendship

Then again, why exactly would it be "weird"? Is your friend falling in love with this chick?
>>
>>17477461
OP here, he's not falling in love but he's possessive as fuck and I think secretly very bothered that I more or less stole his girl in... March?

I could probably smash without the 3way anyways but that'd be behind my friend's back and would probably be even worse
>>
>>17477255
Because she's like a solid 8
>>
>>17477258
Not a cuck, if anything I stole his girl cuz he dated her first
>>
>>17477243
>mmf
Are you a fag or something?
>>
I took my friend's gf once and fucked her while multiple times while we were all living in the same house, and he know what was going on since we were locked in her room. Needless to say, we aren't friends anymore. Honestly though, she gave the best bjs i've ever had in my life. Some good memories.
>>
>>17478120
The girl in question can't suck for shit, the 3way would probably end up in a fist fight over the coonch
>>
File: 1339108810365_6644804.png (48KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1339108810365_6644804.png
48KB, 420x294px
I'm in an strangely similar situation, OP

The girl is horny as fuck and wants attention

let me chip in two ways to deal with this

>My ex girlfriend wants a three way
Don't make it up to her. Talk to your friend, if he's the possessive type then he'll surely have an opinion on it. Be like "Hey so your girl wants us to run a train on her. Smash or nah?". If he's unaware that his girl wants your dick then you probably want to avoid telling him or it'll hurt his feelings

Or you can just call a spade a spade and not give this attention whore anything. She needs to learn that she cant always get what she wants. Rise above the pussy, and you will be rewarded my child
>>
>>17478129
He probably already knows? She's called me "by far the best in bed she's ever had" and has very obviously always been into me. He's on vacation w/o Internet for a couple weeks and I'm getting testicular torsion surgery (woo!) Tuesday so I got some time to make up my mind

Not sure if she lied to keep me fucking her through an unhappy relationship but she's not the manipulative type
>>
>>17478152

Is your friend kind of a fuccboi or is he cool? Depending on that I would just sit him down and lay it to him straight

>"Hey man, don't be mad, but I have some news about your girl. it's been called to my attention that your girlfriend wants to be run by a train. First and foremost, I respect you, and I value our friendship. And, just like you, I also like getting pussy. I will be honest that this idea of a train would sound like a fun time to me. Now, if you're okay with this situation, I would respectfully like to submit my candidacy to be your trainbro"
>>
>>17477243
you're fucking gay if you're even considering having sex with another man present
>>
>>17479307
YOU'RE fucking gay if you'll turn down pussy just because there's dudes around. What are you afraid of, that you'll lose control of yourself and suck their cocks?
>>
>>17479435
>>17479435
>you'll turn down pussy just because there's dudes around
yes, and I'll just proceed to fuck some other girl, without any dudes around, if I'm horny atm. I'm really sorry if the only way for you to get near a pussy is to have sex with men
>What are you afraid of
I'm afraid of basically entering a sexual act with another man. it's a reason enough
>that you'll lose control of yourself and suck their cocks
stop projecting, you fucking faggot. you literally want to have sex with another man though, so I don't know what I was expecting
>>
>>17479435
>lowering yourself to the point where you're fine with sharing pussy
>>
>yes, and I'll just proceed to fuck some other girl, without any dudes around, if I'm horny atm.

This nigger thinks he's 4chan Casanova. Get the fuck out of here you closeted faggot and just suck a cock already

>>What are you afraid of
>I'm afraid of basically entering a sexual act with another man. it's a reason enough
You're not fucking the man you homo. Haven't you ever run a train on some girl? If I'm running a train on a girl and the other dude is so beta and closeted gay that he thinks he's "entering a sexual act" with me, I'd be glad for him to fuck off and masturbate somewhere else while I give her the D
>>
>>17479484

Putting pussy on a pedestal and not treating it like the worthless commodity it is, to be passed around

>"it aint no fun if the homies can't have none" - nate dogg
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.