[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being Harrassed online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (293KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
293KB, 500x241px
One of my close friends and his fiancé are being continually Harrassed on Facebook. We've narrowed it down to being someone we must know, but is being done through an anonymous profile. It's only gotten worse the past few months. If we block, they'll make a new profile and continue. So, we would like to figure out who is doing this; to put an end to it. Any idea besides Law Enforcement? I also have the link to the FB profile if anyone can utilize that.
>>
>>17477153
You need to contact Facebook and report the harassment as on-going. They can block that person's IP from making new profiles. But this is useless if the person who is doing it knows how to get a new IP.

The easiest solution is to have a private facebook. No one can harass you if your shit's private. They can't even send you messages, if you change settings to reflect that.
>>
>>17477153
delete facebook accounts.
Problem solved.
Are people really this stupid?
>>
Just change your settings so only your friends can send you messages.
It's not rocket surgery...
>>
>>17477153
I would bet your friends fiancee knows this person. Not that they are actually doing this but knows the man from either her past or present.
>>
Hahahaha how the fuck is cyber bullying real close your eyes
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 199x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 199x267px
>>17477153
Link us so we can harass the harasser
>>
>>17477153
Literally just walk away from your computer you gigantic sissy faggot.

If this is his prime concern in life, he's way too bored.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 316x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 316x409px
The topic isn't about it hurting our feelings, haha. It's about it being one of all three of our coworkers and we'd like to know WHO it is. It's a curiosity game. We don't care to just get rid of the online statements. We want to find this person.
>>
>>17477282
and I'm telling you is is some guy in her past or present. HERS. She has some guy on the hook and he is doing this because she says she is getting married. She knows
>>
>>17477282

You have no reasoning ability at all do you.

>look at the time of the posts
>compare to known work schedule/commitments of suspects
>narrow down
>prophet

There my public service for the day. Have fun.
>>
File: image.gif (500KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
500KB, 500x200px
Haha alright guys. More info so you guys aren't misled. 1. Feelings aren't hurt, we aren't retarded enough to get disconcerted by Internet words. We are simply looking to find out WHO. 2. It's for sure a chick. She's harassing the fiancé (a girl) about how she should keep an eye on her man or "loosen her leash, bitch". We have an idea, but want something definitive. I figured you guys might have some insight or savvy on how to gather more information on an online profile's source so we can find her. Guess not. We are working on an IP at the moment.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 283x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 283x393px
Got in myself. Thanks bitches.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.