[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got raped today... What do i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (141KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 960x960px
I got raped today... What do i do?
>>
>>17477047
You have two options, and only two:

1) Walk away from your computer and go to the nearest hospital. Tell them you have been raped. They will collect evidence from your body and contact the police to come talk to you.

2) You go post about it on tumblr and other social media sites, then do absolutely nothing else about it.
>>
>>17477056
>2) You go post about it on tumblr and other social media sites, then do absolutely nothing else about it.
No that's what you do when you regret sex.
>>
>>17477074
>implying the two are mutually exclusive
>>
>>17477076
Well they should be but we all know women are fragile children and if they regret sex they must've been raped.
>>
>>17477102
>>17477074
Seems like that is EXACTLY what we are witnessing now.
>>
>>17477047

Oh, great, another guy fleshing out his rape subtext in a story.

He could also be trolling for rape stories. I'll bet that's it. Friday evening. . .doesn't want to pay for real sex chat. . .likes the rough stuff.

God I hate the weekend here. Saynora.
>>
>>17477047
You could get your family to go beat the shit out of the guy since you don't have any other proof other than your loose definition of what rape might be. For all we know you just regret having sex with some guy so it's easier to say he raped you.

Good luck proving it :)
>>
>>17477047
do not tell your bf he will think you are lying.
>>
>>17477047
Um go to the fucking police???
>>
>>17477047
I'm very sorry to hear that.

The first thing you need to do is go to the hospital. Do not change your clothes, do not eat or drink, do not shower, just GO. I cannot urge you strongly enough to contact the police from here, but even if you decide not to come forward, please at least go to the hospital. You may have internal injuries that require treatment.
>>
>>17477238
>Um go to the fucking police???
Hospital first. They can contact the police for you, but they can also start treatment and evidence collection right away. The police would have to take you to the hospital for all of that stuff anyway, and evidence degrades rapidly, so going to the hospital first is the better solution.
>>
>>17477047
post his address, I'll take care of it
>>
>>17477047
im so sorry everyone is rude as fuck to you
please go to the hospital/police for your own good
im so sorry this happened to you
>>
uhh...rape crisis center?
>>
>>17477047
Story?
>>
GO TO THE HOSPITAL!
POST HIS FUCKING ADDRESS!
WE'LL HANG HIM BY THE BALLS!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.