[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to ask you guys for some advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: CXmxYN.jpg (227KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
CXmxYN.jpg
227KB, 2048x1366px
Is it silly to keep lifting weights and exercising solely to attract and hook up with hot girls ?

Let's say you're 21 and you're doing this (lifting and exercising) because you get rejected constantly, never had a girl and never had sex.
>>
Yeah, they mainly care about face. Also women have phases throughout the years, in one period they like big buff guys, another month they like thin guys - it varies. Women don't think like men do.
>>
You're doing it for the wrong reason which is why you'll inevitably give up, kind of like you're thinking about now. Obviously if you increase your physical attractiveness you'll find it easier to date and hook up but hooking up and being shredded brah are only tangentially related. Do it for you and not for other people.
>>
>>17476905
It's silly if it's not also supplementing the more important part of getting girls which is developing your skills actually interacting with them in a way that interests them.

If you're doing it thinking that girls are gonna just start coming up to you and wanting your hot body then you're deluding yourself.
>>
>>17476916
this
>>
File: 1464647316529.jpg (286KB, 622x941px) Image search: [Google]
1464647316529.jpg
286KB, 622x941px
>>17476905

>Is it silly to keep lifting weights and exercising solely to attract and hook up with hot girls

Its silly to do anything solely to attract and hook up with girls. If your motivation to do anything is based on how much praise or attention to get for it its bound to fail.

It might work for awhile but I can promise you that insecurity stinks like garbage and women can smell it from a mile away. You're going to have to lift a whole lot of weights to cover up that stench.
>>
I have no idea how you look, but keep in mind that attractiveness isn't going to be the only thing that will keep a girl's attention. You could be hot as hell, but too forward or pressuring. Make sure you look for a girl who wants what you want, too.

And don't just tone up. Make sure your hygiene is in order, too. If you've been lifting for a while now and still haven't landed a girl, maybe your build isn't the problem.

Lift weights to maintain your image and health, bro. You'll probably get more attention, but make sure your personality is polished, too.
>>
>>17476905
Wow such hate in this thread, I totally disagree.
I once lifted for three reasons: to feel stronger, feel better and to look better (for girls).
And I think it doesn't matter if it's only for one of those reasons, the other ones are free then.

After about a year I really noticed girls looking different at me, smiling etc. It really works, ofcourse you have to look a bit ok in your face, but getting fit and getting to that 12 - 14 % bodyfat really makes your face prettier too.
It won't be quick or easy, but yea the pay off is totally worth it imo.

I really don't know what's up with all the losers in this thread.
>>
>>17476905
That's normal.
I'm in my junior year of college, and all the guys at the dorm said they lift solely because they want to fuck above average girls.
It's a good, healthy motivation.
>>
>>17476907
Wrong about the "mainly care about face" part, but women do go for different types of muscular sometimes. It helps more to have a frat boy type body. Big, tall, and muscular.
>>17476916
Nah. I'm the guy who posted >>17476974, and from what I've seen, girls are motivation enough if you're straight. I will admit, they'll prolly give up working out after college.
>>17476917
If you actually get ripped, girls will immidiately be in to you. But yes, once they find out you're a social autist, they'll lose interest. It's the "ugly truth" that someone will really like someone else if they are physically attracted to them, and actually dislike someone if they find them ugly. Having an attractive body tears down social barriers.
>>
>>17476996
Exactly. We're talking about being adults here, not fucking college kids.

Also

>saying nah to an opinion
Shut up
>>
>>17477123
Are college students no adults? I feel like past the age 30 life just sorta ends anyway.
>>
>>17477130
Someone that goes to school for a living and gets fucked up the rest of the time is not an adult
>>
>>17476905
Don't lift just because you want girls a lot of girls don't even like bulky guys

>personally a fan of skinny guys.
>>
>>17477138
Oh, I see what you mean now. Someone isn't an adult if they don't meet your specific definition of an adult. No true scotsman, eh?
>>17477145
Post a picture of a shirtless man that you're attracted to. Also are you a homosexual or a woma?. It's important, because we'ee talking about attracting women.
>>
File: okay.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
>>17477179
Woman.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.