[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding relationships online (Not online dating!)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1460907906259.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
1460907906259.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
I was wondering if it's even worth looking into, the online dating sites and stuff... I'm not looking into like, finding some person online and having screen sex, I mean meeting people close to you through some service and introducing each other. Is that even a thing, and if so, what are the best services for this? Anyone have any real experience in this kind of thing?

I haven't really done anything for a few years since finishing highschool. Work is a bunch of kiddies, and if they're my age, they aren't into anything I'm into. I don't go out enough to meet anyone in public, and I'm pretty shy in general so... The computer ruined me. Help?!
>>
>>17476811

meetup.com

but you can also just take your interests, google and facebook for local groups or meet ups or events or stores that host events and go to those.

no matter how introverted you think your hobby is there are at least people who want to sit around and discuss this
>>
>>17476816
I don't have interests and if I have one it would be hard to meet people who like that.
>>
>>17476837

>i dont have interests

than nows your chance tos top being retarded and try new things.

but ur answer is going to boil down to
>i dont want to

so why ask for advice?

>and if i have one it would be hard to meet people who like that

hard is not impossible. its why the internet exists, people with obscure niche interests can meetup. dont ask for advice if ur just gonna say
>nah that wouldnt work

without even checking.
>>
>>17476860
Wow try new things? wow. Like what? Doing shit I don't like? What thing should I try?
>>
>>17476863

you just literally said that you have no interests. yes, try new things

>like what

literally anything
>doing shit i dont like?

how would you know, havfe you actually tried anything?

what answers are yotu expecting when you fucking say

>I DONT HAVE INTERSETS

think about retarded you sound.
>>
>>17476870
>how would you know, havfe you actually tried anything?

Do you have autism?
I say I don't have interests because things that interest me are very rare here.

>think about retarded you sound.
Nah
>>
>>17476872

right. but you didnt even check to see if there are groups willing to meet up and discuss it. you got the advice you were looking for and said 'nah wont work', you wont state what your interests are, so stop asking.
>>
>>17476879
>you didnt even check to see if there are groups willing to meet up and discuss it

there aren't. I live in the normiest place in the country

>you wont state what your interests are
Photography but I'm too poor to buy a decent camera
Computers but everyone is older than me by a few years
Drawing but I draw like shit
Music but I play like shit
Gaming but I don't have money for a decent PC
>>
>>17476837
>>17476863
>>17476872
This is not me, I'll use a tripcode from now on. Thanks for the thread hijack, fucking faggot.

>>17476816
I just typed out a bunch of shit then copied and pasted it and lost it because I was handling the tripcode shit. Anyway, I don't think I could handle going out to group meetups... Too shy for that.

I'm looking for the ability to get to know people online, figure out who I'm dealing with, and then eventually formulate a meetup on our own time. Does meetup.com do that?

Sitting in front of a computer for the majority of my adult life has really put a damper on my self-confidence, but I don't consider myself unattractive in the slightest. I just don't know how to take praise or compliments when I'm given them, even in past relationships I just act like a dumb faggot and get all blushy.

My interests are kinda mixed up, but I doubt it'd be impossible to find someone who likes what I like.
>>
>>17476881

WOW YOUR INTERESTS ARE SO UNIQUE YOU'LL NEVER MEET SOMEONE WHO LIKES PHOTOGRAPHY OR ART WOW YOU MUST BE SO ALONE IN THE WORLD, THERES DEFINITELY NOT ANY MEETUPS FOR ART WOW YOU'LL NEVER FIND AN ART CLASS WOW, HOW CAN YOU LIVE IN WORLD FULL OF SUCH NORMIES WHO'D JUDGE YOU FOR LIKEING TO DRAW
>>
Should I just make a new thread...? -_-
>>
>>17476893
Maybe I'll meet some people but I have those reason of why I can't do it.
Also CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
>>
>>17476885

>that wasn't me

my bad.

>too shy for meetups

if you're too shy for a group of people who share the same interest that are specifically going there to meet new people who share that interests, than you are too shy to make friends at all.

meetup is just friends who share your interest being presented to you on a platter and you're saying its going to be too difficult. give up. on life.

or, suck it up.

>does meetup do that? (talk first)

it can. when you join a group you can see the members, and people going to the next event even adn send them a direct message. however people dont check it that regularly and are probably not looking to talk and eventually meet somewhere down the road. people go to this site cuz they want to go make friends.

>sitting in front of a computer my adult life has put a damper on my confidence
>SO OBVIOUSLY I WANT TO KEEP DOING THAT.

no. go outside.

>get all blushy

we all do mate.
>>
I'm just going to me a new thread later and actually start it reasonably, I'm not here for sarcasm, I was looking for legitimate answers and help but thanks for the shitposting I didn't want...
>>
>>17476913
I'm the one who hijacked your thread. Do you want to hear what you want or want to hear the truth?
>>
>>17476913

i did give you a real post of advice here:
>>17476901

just cuz you dont like the advice doesnt mean it was serious
>>
>>17476928
What the fuck is wrong with you, fampai? That bitterness makes my anus pucker.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.