[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety preventing me from doing shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1471553857094.jpg (725KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1471553857094.jpg
725KB, 1440x1280px
So I go to this wrestling school every saturday, but I've only managed to go to 1/2 of the sessions so far because every other time I'm too anxious to go. I always find an excuse to not go for some reason. I don't know why I avoid it in all honesty. I love wrestling and want to make it, but my anxiety is in the way bigtime.

The cardio kills me bigtime (I'm outta shape and fat) but I actually love everything else. It feels somewhat therapeutic.

Any advice? Any motivation? I'm meant to go again tomorrow but my nerves are through the fucking roof.
>>
You're even more of a faggot if you dont do it. Nothing more pathetic than staying home doing nothing.
>>
>>17476685
Yeah it's true. Doesn't calm my nerves, but it's a totally valid point
>>
>>17476696

the problem here is you are expecting something to calm your nerves. there is nothign to calm your nerves.

great things arent done by men who lack fear. thats not what bravery is. bravery is doing something despite being afraid.

it doesnt even sound like anxiety to me becuase what you describe is simply laziness.
>>
>>17476715
I fear it's laziness but there's a genuine feeling of anxiety that comes with the thought of doing this shit.
>>
>>17476720

if you could pinpoint why id be more convinced, but between being fat, hating cardio, and not having a reason not to go, it sounds like lazy.

anxious people dont need an 'excuse'. anxiety is their excuse.
>>
>>17476725
Well anxiety is the reason I make excuses. I'll admit I can be lazy but I do want to go and improve myself at the school.
Surely if I was lazy, I would be irritated by having to go instead of anxious
>>
>>17476733

im just telling you how it looks for hear. you keep saying 'anxious anxious anxious' but you dont say why. you describe things that you are too lazy to do instead.

sounds like you are using anxiety as an excuse to cover your laziness.

either way just do it.
>>
>>17476745
Yeah maybe I'm just afraid of hard work. Maybe I'm afraid of failure. Either way both them points are invalid cause nobody should fear failure and nobody should fear hard work.
>>
stop jacking off
you'll be so on edge you can't wait to fold them fuckers up
>>
Guys, if it helps, I sometimes have flashes of intense motivation, but they rarely last. Like, right now I want nothing more than to just go and fucking work myself to death in a ring, but this probably won't last.
>>
>>17476794
Fix diet and sleep pattern, force yourself to stick to it. Also >>17476780

Ignore >>17476745, anxiety can definitely be the root cause. If you want to go but stress for hours on end and then decide not to, its not laziness.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.