[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend's just left me and i'm honestly crying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bleach has a shitty ending.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bleach has a shitty ending.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
my boyfriend's just left me and i'm honestly crying like a little kid, the reason he broke up is because we kind of fought a lot but i was trying to fix that. he said he'll think about it for a night but i'm prepared for the worst
i'm crying my eyeballs out
how do you deal with this
i know i sound like a little kid and an idiot but he was my first ever boyfriend for a very long time
>>
>>17476580
Be less of an argumentative cunt.
My partner would bitch at me about something, then turn around and do the exact same fucking thing. Had to give her a logical slap of reality.

He probably tried and you wouldn't listen, so he's out.
>>
Breakups suck. Period. Especially that first heartbreak. Maybe he'll come around, but it sounds like this may be for the best.

Sorry you're going through a tough time. It's just a part of relationships, unfortunately. Heartbreak never gets easier per se, but you learn to be more accepting of it in time.
>>
>>17476580
How do you deal with this?

Realize you're a woman and you could literally be the hugest piece of shit and eventually you'll find some betamale that doesn't respect him whatsoever to put up with your shit.
>>
>>17476582
no.. i wanted to stop all the fights so i went to have one serious conversation so we could figure things out.. i hated the fights for nothing and it came from both ways but mostly mine which is why i wanted to fix it..

>>17476588
i dont want anyone else
and the being a woman thing is pure bs i dont care for cus i dont need any other man..
>>
>>17476580
left my girlfriend (ex) for the same shit because she would continue to fire the argument even if were talking about the same shit. i got tired of it and dipped
>>
File: 1465851740104.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1465851740104.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>>17476582
>>17476588

>>>/r9k/

I recommend this board for you, my neckbearded friends.

>>17476580

Fighting is an activity that requires two people. Its obvious he's given up trying to fix it. You cannot fix it on your own.

It will suck for a long time and then it'll get better. Don't come here for advice if you're a woman. The redpill junkies will just assume everything is your fault.
>>
>>17476963
i know fighting comes from two sides and of course it's natural to happen once in a while but it was getting at a point where it was too much, i just wanted to fix it... and yeah i guess you're right but i didn't have any other place to go to =(
>>
>>17476580
Im sure you ain't gonna like this but you need none to feel good and if you need someone there is something you are doing the wrong way.
>>
>>17477112
i understand that but i am just really heartbroken :(
>>
Become older than 18
>>
>>17476580
give a call to Jamal and have him fucking your brains out.
You'll forget about your ex in no time.
>>
>>17477617
i am 19...

>>17477641
no thx
>>
>>17477686
only a big, black dick can make you for get your ex's tiny white willy.
>>
have you considered making the changes he would like to see? are his grievances with you and/or the relationship reasonable, and if so what are they?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.