[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are defective...Specifically Dad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: AHHH.jpg (5KB, 299x165px) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.jpg
5KB, 299x165px
Basically some time ago I called upon my father to help bring me to a job interview. He obliged but actually failed to bring me to the job interview because we were so late. Basically he kept taking the wrong turn off...over..and..over. It was literally the most sad thing I have ever seen. To this day I fail to believe he was doing it because "confused" and think he did it because my fucking shitstain parents think they are psychologists and they though I didn't really want this job...so they didn't let me get it....
Anyways...fast forward to recently. I was browsing some job sites and came across something my dad would be interested in. I let him know. Not only could he not grasp the idea of applying I actually had to do it for it.(note this position would be something he could retire with ) and he couldent muster up the fucking know how to apply. Anyways...im happy for him cuz he got the interview for the job...but it leave me thinking...my parents treat me like shit..I made sure I let my mother know and I straight up told you that they don't deserve a child like me...WHy the fuck do I even feel happy for him...its not like they actually 100 percent had my back?
>>
Why can't you drive yourself to the interview?
>>
>>17476399
Normally I would take transport but this was at least a two hour train ride(at least). He offered to drive...I have no car.
>>
>>17476402

Why not drive his car?
>>
>>17476535
IDK dude. It already happened stop wasting effort with theoretical things.
>>
>>17476840
You sound just as defective as your parents. If you had a barrier in the past, why not address what the problem was? If you could drive, you wouldn't have a problem in the future. Stop being an obtuse dipshit.
>>
>>17476388
You write incomprehensibly.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.