[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I rushing with too many expectations? Some days ago I told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1413790513658.png (388KB, 510x463px) Image search: [Google]
1413790513658.png
388KB, 510x463px
Am I rushing with too many expectations?

Some days ago I told thus girl I liked her. She also told me she liked me and we kissed, walked, talked. Things seemed good.
Then she went to visit some relative and even though we texted a bit, I have this shit feeling that she's not answering my texts with much enthusiasm.
I mean she barely seems to answer at all. Tonight she's coming home and tomorrow/Sunday we'll likely meet.

I feel like I was rushing too much based on her responses and what we talked previously. What should I tell her, what should we talk about, how do I strengthen this not-yet-relationship? I mean we were only "together" for like a day.

I feel like this is ending before it even started and it's killing me. Today she didn't text me at all, only responded to some generic "have a good trip" and some inside jokes of ours that I sent.
Do I just ignore her today, see if she bothers tell me anything, like when she gets back, when she's on the train, stuff like that?
>>
Bumping

I think that she feels I'm trying too much now. I mean before confessing our feelings, we never talked / texted over the phone. Could it be that? I texted her so "much" because I don't want to make her feel like I don't care. My first, last and only relationship ended exactly because of lack of communication, because I never bothered to call her and text her.
When we met, should I just tell her that, the truth? Should I even bring up this subject?
>>
File: 1437626229770.jpg (46KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
1437626229770.jpg
46KB, 300x286px
>>17476177
Fuck stop spamming this board with high school tier "problems". Stop over thinking it you retard. Just hang out with her and act normal. If she wants things to progress then they will and if she doesn't then they won't.
>>
Having expectations in relationships leads to failure and make you feel like shit do don't have any just have standards as in who you date just sit back see what they do. Communicate and if they aren't for you move around
>>
Chill. You need to fix your issues before you get in a relationship. You're already getting heart broken and it hasn't even started yet..
Work on being the best you can be first. Do not be clingy. Maybe she was enjoying time with the senpai.
Go get or find a new hobbie. If you can't find one keep looking..
>>
>>17476481
I'm getting heartbroken because I can see history repeating itself. The biggest problem I ever had with girls / friends in general is lack of communication. I literally never called anyone, never texted, I don't even have FB or whatsapp and shit.
Now I'm trying to make a change and it ain't working all that well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.