[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep waking up at 4-5 am FUCKING WHY This is fucking up my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x610px
I keep waking up at 4-5 am FUCKING WHY

This is fucking up my life i cant sleep properly and when i do manage to go back to sleep around an hour later ill wake up at noon feeling like shit.

What is causing this?
>>
do you take any medication?

happens to me when I take montelucast for asthma
>>
>>17476101
No medication
No caffeine

I live a rather spartan lifestyle, proper diet and nutrition, regular exercise etc

I really cant find anything that could adversely affect my sleep. This is only happening the past week but its had severe detrimental effects in my life.
>>
I never went to sleep last night. I keep thinking it's like 5am but it's barely crawled past midday here. I just want to make it to a reasonable time tonight so I can right my sleep schedule.
>>
good for you if you can operate with out much sleep.
I always wake up before dawn for work which starts anywhere from 11pm the night before to close to 5 am.
>>
>>17476105
Have a shot or 3 of whiskey as a night cap
get sleep meds prescribed so you fall asleep on time.
>>
Try blinking really fast for a minuet
Or elevating your feet
If you have asthma it also can wake you
Exhale as much as possible until you can't any more then breath
>>
Or sleepy time tea with a lot of honey
>>
>>17476105
How fulfilled does your life feel? What is your purpose and life and what are you doing with it? What was your upbringing like? I don't want the answers, but those issues could be the source of your insomnia. That's or you could just be burdened with insomnia that's not linked to anything else.
>>
>>17476089
what time are you going to sleep?
>>
>>17476089

NEET scum, go to bed earlier, you are appearently a morning person, adjust your schedule accordingly
>>
Once you've established a routine, it's hard to break that. However, you can adjust your routine with patience and will.
>>
>>17476330
I don't think he means sleep paralysis, but simply waking up with no apparent reason.

>>17476089
Op sincerely listen to him >>17476387
This was the cause of my insonia, i kind of woke up every single day at 4:30am. Every. Single. Day. At this time.

And i had to wake up at 6 so i could go to my university. So, it was hard to sleep again (If i sleep again i wake up worse)

If you feel like you need, seek medical help. I cant say wich specialization treats insomnia but in my case i've tried a psychologist>Psychiatrist. It was related to stress, anxiety and unconsciouss shit.

In your case, depending on your aswners, it can be related to mental health since you exercise and all, but nothing is impossible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.