[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stuck in a toxic relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1452764459426.png (728KB, 859x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452764459426.png
728KB, 859x960px
>was neet
>moved to alaskan wilderness for online bf and fixing life.
>"work" for his dad, for food and rent, no pay.
>5 years later.
still "working" with nothing to show for it.
>need to find a way to make money to go to school.

that is the stuck part...

the toxic relationship... actually might not matter so much, as i am only stuck in it since i have no funds to leave, and nowhere to go to.

can't just stop showing up to work so i can look for a job, or i am foodless and homeless, which makes finding employment difficult.

i need to leave this relationship.
it started out as something helpful.
now it is poison to everyone involved.
>>
File: Ayo.png (2MB, 1370x844px) Image search: [Google]
Ayo.png
2MB, 1370x844px
>>17476052
>can't just stop showing up to work so i can look for a job, or i am foodless and homeless,

Stop projecting you loser. You dont know the future, nobody does.
Safe up some money. Get the fuck away. Find a cheap place. Find a new job as soon as possible.

Life is easy. What the fuck is with all these fucking losers on advice lately? Jesus fucking christ.

If you dont know the answers to life stop asking other people. You are just a sheep.
Leaders lead! Losers just ask for permission and opinions all the time.
Be creative and figure things out yourself for once in your miserable life!
>>
>>17476052
273.15/2 Kelvins
>>
>>17476144
There is no money.
No income to safe.

I get precisely zero dollars.

If i do not go to work, i do not get rent and food.

What fucking money do i save?
>>
>>17477175
Not just get, but posess.
I have literally less than $5 to my name.
>>
>>17476052
Contact family members or friends out of state that can help you
>>
Just run away. Walk off and never talk to them again. You'll live. Worst case Ontario you wind up having to steal snickers bar or something.
>>
>>17477604
Yeah, seriously, just fucking pack your shit, and some food and hitchhike or walk to wherever; Washington is much more hospitable and you'll have an easier time staying alive.
You make your own prison. You aren't trapped, you just trap yourself where you are.
>>
>>17476052
LOOK FOR A FUCKING JOB ON THE INTERNET OR CONTACT YOU FUCKING FAMILY AND ASK FOR HELP

are all women this retarded?
>>
I sense the people in this thread have very little understanding of OP's situation
>>
Hey OP, I would suggest to contact a woman's shelter or refuge and see what your options are, this can be on the internet. If you can get into a woman's refuge you can begin to look for a real job and you'd be away from that nightmare.
>>
>>17477697
This.
She was very stupid, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.