[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Using condoms again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5865.jpg (55KB, 644x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5865.jpg
55KB, 644x514px
I dated a girl for a year that was on depo provera (birth control), and we had sex at least once a week. Boring sex but sex. I lost my virginity to her, never used a condom and even got used to finishing in her. Dumped her recently (crazy and idiotic), and have started having sex with other girls. The sex is so much more enjoyable emotionally, but physically I feel almost nothing in basic Trojan ENZ condoms. I still enjoy the sex more, but it disheartens them when I don't cum.
Any suggestions for a condom that will give me the best chance of an orgasm?
>>
Or any advice whatsoever please
>>
it depends on your girth. for me the ENZ suck as well. on the other hand, I prefer trojan ecstasy condoms over no condom at all. also lots of silicone lube. unless shes abnormally wet, pounding for more than a few minutes will necessitate more lube and silicone is the best way to go. warning: it will stain everything in it's path. tlc and talc can rid most of the stains obviousness. totally worth it
>>
>>17475961
They're not on birth control? Or not okay with pulling out? Or are you worried about STDs
>>
In the same shoes man. Last gf i was with didnt want to go on birth control, and i feel fuck all in condoms (i tried every singl one available at my country), so sex was basically a chore, we broke up over this. Obviously, circumsizing me after i was born wasnt the best idea, ty dr.
>>
>>17475951
There are some "ultra thin" durex ones that are the only ones I've been able to orgasm in.

Condoms fucking suck dude, I hate that when you try to express this opinion you're made out to be some kind of child with a made up problem because hurr durr the guy always cums.
>>
>>17475951
By some odd circumstance I've never fucked with condoms (don't judge, only 2 partners). I'm seeing a girl who's a virgin (so definitely not on bc) and I'm kind of worried about my performance with a rubber.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 750x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 750x615px
Life styles skyn brand is great and so are the thin variety of Trojan condoms. Although I'm not incredibly familiar with Trojan, I know skyn are pretty good. We occasionally have to check if it's still on
>>
File: IMG_4928.png (1MB, 948x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4928.png
1MB, 948x960px
>>17475966
Is the lubricant readily sold by the condoms in like a Walgreens? I know it helps but I've never really understood how you could pull a pack of lube and put it on your dick and her vagina in the middle of sex and it not be weird.

>>17475967
I'm not super worried about STDs, pulling out has me a bit iffy on the precum but some of my friends swear by it, but most girls would say no to it on casual sex

>>17476678
>>17476995
I'm skeptical about the ultra thin. First, Amazon reviews say they break a lot, and secondly I think most of the magic comes from heat and internal lubrication. And I have heard good SKYN reviews, are they reliable?
>>
Bump for no baby bump
>>
>>17477830
In my experience SKYN are actually thicker than other brands. FWIW I've only broken a condom once or twice and it was never an "ultra thin" kind.

I just want some fuckin valsagel man.
>>
>>17478449
It's so fucking dumb how it's going to be fought off by birth control and condom companies. I want it to last through my 20s

How impractical would it be to get a vasectomy as an 18 year old and get the egg artificially fertilized by even better and cheaper technology 10 years from now?
I know that's an extreme but seriously I just want condomless sex with trusted girls and no fear of breakage of the condom with unknown girls
>>
depo provera REALLY fucks with your shit it was probably the reason she was "crazy and idiotic"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.