[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the rules when you dump your partner? My ex has had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

What are the rules when you dump your partner?
My ex has had suicidal tendencies. Is very emotional.
I dumped him because he was very very rude and selfish. We haven't spoken in 2 days. This person was my bestfriend. He has one item of mine that Ido want back, but I can be patient if he needs time alone.
> how long should I wait to contact him?
> if I shouldn't talk to him at all should I only mention I want my things back? Or should I have my friend ask him.
I'm not sure how he's feeling because when we broke up he seemed to not care that much since he had a whatever attitude.
>>
>>17475883
Get a friend to pick it up and cut contact. If you see him again, you'll get back together and be back in the same position again after a month, so don't.

And as for his tendencies, he'll use those to guilt you into not leaving him. I've known a lot of relationships like this one before.
>>
>>17475883
you are literally the worst kind of person in the world, abandoning a person at their lowest point
This is the shittest possible thing anyone could ever do.
>>
>>17475883

and not only are you abandoning someone at their lowest point but all you can think about is getting your stuff back.
holy shit gtfo
>>
>>17475909
>>17475907
t. OPs ex-boyrfriend
>>
>>17475883
your ex is a faggot, he wont do it dont worry
but he may try to keep your shit, so if i were you i would gather some friends to go get it back if it is important to you
>>
>>17475883
Go get the thing back in a few more days but go with a friend for support.
>>
>>17475907
I said tendencies. he didn't say anything about wanting to die when we broke up
>>
Unless that thing is an animal or EXTREMELY valuable count it as loss...Learn your lesson and get all your shit when you leave. When you go to pick it up, it will be a mess and things will be worse. It will not be civil. Is this item worth all of that? If you even question the answer...plus the fact that you didn't think it important enough to get at first...count it a loss and a lesson.
>>
>>17475907
Your life is your own responsibility faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.