[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to get back into dating 2k16

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1470780293549.png (375KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470780293549.png
375KB, 763x960px
Just broke up with my gf of 2 and a half years.
How the fuck do I get back in the dating game?
I have no idea what I'm doing.
>>
why do you want a relationship in the first place?
>>
Did she dump you, or did you dump her?

Either way, give it some time before you jump right back in- right now you probably just feel like you wanna date because you spent the last 2.5 years of your life with someone, and it feels weird/terrible not having someone to be able to cuddle/fuck/talk with/do couple shit with all of a sudden. If you shoot your load too soon, you'll put unrealistic expectations into your relationship and it will strain it and cause another breakup- trust me, I've done it a few times myself.

Just give yourself some time, maybe get a tinder account and just fuck around for a bit/get validation, then once you stop comparing every girl to your ex and you feel okay with yourself, you can start seeing other people

just my 0.02c OP
>>
np date sites / apps
>>
>>17475870
She dumped me
Thanks for the advice
>>
File: 1455056214512.jpg (69KB, 465x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455056214512.jpg
69KB, 465x720px
I was in the same boat recently

>ended things with gf/almost fiancee of 5 years
>shes devestated, i realize i havent loved her in a while
>actually feel kinda relieved
>few days later
>happen to be downtown at same time as qt I know who likes me
>meet up for drinks
>end up talking all night and making out
>she just asked me out on a date for tonight
>feel great
>another qt from a bar i frequent asked for my number the other day and wants to hang out

I don't know about your specific situation, but my relationship was terrible for me. I felt sad and trapped and stagnant all the time. I've had this explosion of energy and good vibes, and I think women are picking up on it. Sure, they may be just rebounds to fill the void in me, but I'm sure damn having a good time right now. Take your time, be confident, and smile often.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.