[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the endless cycle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: angrypepe.jpg (19KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
19KB, 403x392px
>hate working
>perform badly
>get demoted to even more mindless position
>perform worse
>become NEET
>get bored
>start working
>hate work

wat do /adv/?
>>
>>17475317
At least you keep getting back to work. I don't.
>>
Just bite the stick and keep working
At least it's useful
>>
>>17475370
>underpaid wagecuck position
>boss likes to make me to do things again just to be a cunt
>reportedly have a high iq (whatever that's worth)
>job is entirely a test of my physical stamina, of which i have none.
nah, anon, i think i'm wasting my life here.
>>
>>17475388
Do you feel like you wouldn't be wasting your life otherwise?
>>
>>17475396
yes i'm at the point where i feel that doing literally anything else would be preferable. there are literally no upsides to my line of work. less than subsistence wage, no hope for advancement. at best i'm getting paid to exercise.
unlike most NEETs i was always p good at using my time productively, i just seem to be happier when working. not with these cunts tho, they're utterly unappeaseable; nothing i do is ever good enough.
>>
>>17475423
Where the fuck you work at?
>>
>>17475317
gotta find something you like to do. you'll get good at it in time
>>
>>17475388
>job is entirely a test of my physical stamina, of which i have none.

Stop getting jobs like this.
>>
Wish I could tell you but I'm also in the same boat. The jobs I'd like to get require experience in fields which I don't have. And the job experience I do have is in a field I don't want to be in. Fucking Catch 22.

>>17475453
There's literally a time limit on this. And if you set yourself up for failure (see above) that time runs faster.
>>
>>17475474
>Stop getting jobs like this.
LOOOOL these are the only jobs i can get hired for.
>inb4 GET AN EDUCATION
can't get hired in the field i trained for because no experience. but i'm beyond fed up with school too, it's a bullshit waste of time for teenagers with rich parents.
>>17475432
this is descriptive of the entirety of my employment anon. at least i'm not getting sexually harrassed & assaulted anymore.
>>
Don't just throw yourself onto whatever work opportunity you find. It'll be quick cash sure, but it will be boring as shit and it will leave you with dissatisfaction. Look into something you really want to do, whether you wanna work with computers, business or whatever. Don't just stick to whatever people present you, make your own choices.
>>
>>17475693
do you not understand how getting a job works? it's usually a two-way street.
>>
>>17475701
>do you not understand how getting a job works? it's usually a two-way street.

Yes but you misunderstood what I meant. You're doing it wrong if you're the one who looks for jobs, people should want to hire you. It seems in your situation that you have very little education, practical skills or anything really that useful to be used in a job. You probably aren't going to like this very much, but if you want to improve your life then you have to get off your ass and learn something, whatever it is. My friend is an electrical engineer, all he has to do is just post his info and he gets multiple hiring contracts from a lot of employers. Get good at something so people will actually want to hire you for something that's worth more than $10/hour.

Also learn how to make friends. Get into good relations with all of your colleagues, they can pave your way into other jobs.
>>
>>17475479
>Fucking Catch 22.
eventually employers should figure out they're shooting themselves in the foot on this one. i say "should" because plenty of employers act quite irrationally and never see the consequences.
>>
>>17475718
why should i be offended?
i have gone thru plenty of certificate courses, i just haven't been able to find work in my field. it's clear that either
>there aren't a lot of openings
or
>my certificate course wasn't that useful after all
or
>they never hire anyone without experience and we're back to the old catch-22
you're making the faulty assumption that education is accessible to everyone with a work ethic which it most definitely is not. my attempts to get a longer qualification have been p traumatic; my life just isn't that stable. no bootstraps pls.

>Get into good relations with all of your colleagues, they can pave your way into other jobs.
they mostly treat me like shit which is why i'm leaving. it's not on account of my behavior, i think just toxic work environment and adulation of hierarchy. i don't have any friends at work and from what i've seen i'm not really interested in making any.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.