[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't rappers get arrested for drinking lean and smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (80KB, 718x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 718x564px
Why don't rappers get arrested for drinking lean and smoking weed in their videos? He says he gets a prescription but admits to abuse so wouldn't that get his prescription revoked and his doctor fired?

I also see several other rap artists that drink lean and do Xanax while smoking weed even live on snapchat and they even invite others on social media to come do drugs with them and post where they are.

Do the cops just watch the videos and shake their head and call them idiots and can't really do anything unless they're local and happen to pull them over? I even see lower level rappers doing it and they pour lean right from the bottles into a cup and roll the weed. Is it the prescription that gets them away with the shit? Isn't doing drugs on social media enough for probable cause and people can report you to the police?
>>
>>17475314

It's a case of people looking the other way because they don't want to deal with a royal shirt storm of press/lawyers/fans/etc over something that's looking more and more likely to be a non issue in the very near future (in regards to weed anyway).

On a related note, I was at Fetty show a few months ago and was pretty amused when they started throwing out fistfull of joins out in to the crowd
>>
>>17475314

Because when you have a lot of money you can do whatever you want.
>>
People with money seldom face the laws as hard as people without it.
>>
>>17475314
I always assumed there was a disclaimer somewhere saying that it wasn't real drugs. Also, most people don't really care that much about weed, if you've ever been to a concert, there were people smoking weed, and security can smell it.
>>
What cop is going to sit and watch music videos looking for crimes being committed?
>>
>>17475443
No shit but I literally see them on snapchat and Instagram pouring lean and popping pills and they even say to dm them to come do drugs

>>17475448
There's small name rappers I have on snapchat that post videos of them smoking weed and drinking lean and they tell fans to come do drugs with them and put their location can't people report it to the cops?
>>
>>17475502
>it's just a prank bro
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.