[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is loyalty and monogamous relationships a meme nowadays? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: baby piglet with bear.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
baby piglet with bear.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Is loyalty and monogamous relationships a meme nowadays? Why people such sluts and always intend on cheating and doing suspicious shit before breaking up?
>>
File: Chupar.png (7KB, 496x78px) Image search: [Google]
Chupar.png
7KB, 496x78px
Its not a meme unless ur below 21 years of age. After that people usually grow up. Except for the extreme sluts, but they just go to LA.
So never date anyone from LA unless you just want sex.

Dont be so paranoid
>>
>>17476134
This. If you look at people who got married at 25+ and have higher education, divorce statistics aren't even that bad.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/the-myth-of-the-high-rate-of-divorce/
>>
Hope it's the age like the other anon said, but idk lot of cheating/crazy sluts, feel like there is no social pressure to keep behaving like you're suppose to.
Few decades ago it would be looked down upon, but now it's "you go gurl !!111".
Same for men tho.
>>
>>17476142
I don't understand why people are always so insistent that nowadays everything is worse than it has ever been. I don't mean to be needlessly insulting but you know little of the sixties and seventies era if you think cheated was more looked down upon then than now.
>>
>>17475285
>Is loyalty and monogamous relationships a meme nowadays?
No, though "monogamy is a meme" is a meme, spread by people with a great deal of investment in making it so.

>Why people such sluts and always intend on cheating and doing suspicious shit before breaking up?
Because we used to consider the logistics of cultivating and maintaining strong relationships to be a critical life skill, and taught people with this in mind. And it really was more critical, in days when marriages were harder to get out of and some were even arranged.

When those days ended, people seem to have gotten the idea that these skills were no longer important. This was a grave mistake, and people are starting to realize that, but in the meantime we've got for a good two generations that nobody bothered to teach, preceded by a generation that actively tried to unlearn what it had been taught. The skills are largely lost, and need to be rediscovered.
>>
>>17476148
God dammit I'm sometimes glad I don't live in the "developed" Western world.
Though we're being brainwashed by it, I hope we never catch up.
>>
>>17476146
you're right, I was just guessing about the 60's, thx for the info grampa.
Btw I'm not complaining, I don't want a relationship and I think I don't want to get married ever. For me this is just perfect.
>>
>>17475285
Slutting around is a meme. The old kind of meme, an infectious idea that spreads.
Just avoid the infected zombies, and you'll be fine.
>signs of infection in male come with a duality of symptoms, called by the zombies as Chadness or Incelness
>>
>>17475285
OP again btw, I made this thread because i constantly hear sketchy behavior from friends, see lots of 'caught cheating' videos online and lots of "is it wrong for me to be mad at my bf/gf when she/he did *shitty behavior*?" Why are people so shitty? Because of this, I'm always paranoid and suspicious of my gf even though so far she has shown to be a genuine person. I even went through her phone once out of paranoia and insecurity and didn't find anything. I know that was shitty of me but idk people are fully capable of contradicting themselves all the time and are unpredictable The exposure to these stories have made me very jaded.
>>
File: miracles.jpg (17KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
miracles.jpg
17KB, 259x194px
>>17476601
Man, I've found out my bride's facebook that she was fucking around 2 months before our wedding, it saved my life since I've cancelled the ceremony and dumped the slut.

Tell me about shitty move, I don't care, I'd do this 9000 times over If I had to.

No more relationships or such silly shit for me, marriage or love are childish nonsense these days and you grow out of it, women are cunts with legs and they are only good for one thing, and shouldn't be used for anything more.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.