[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have always known what life is about. Is there any point in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: fuckallthis.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fuckallthis.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Eh after this post I never plan to post online again, ever. This post won't be bullshit, it's all the truth.

My whole life I felt less, inferior and I am sick and tired of it. I threw everything at it and nothing worked, people still think and know me as inferior, they treat me as such too.

Growing up I was short. So people used to call me midget, even my best friend. I had Hiroshima type acne (which completely disappeared as I got older), so people used to say my face was disgusting.

My father used to say I was ugly and disgusting because my nose was huge. My father also used to call me a retard, drag me around and laugh and disrespect me infront of people.

My mother was an attention seeking psychopathic cunt. She had two of my cats thrown out, the third she killed herself. Every interest I ever had, that stupid fucking cunt got rid of it somehow. I managed to have two best friends and a decent school life because I worked day and night and I would never be home. But eventually my cunt mother had us all move to another country for the sake of my sister (who never put any effort into life). Then I lost everything.

In the new country my cunt mother kept her habbits going, always putting me down to get attention for herself. She used me as a way for sympathy, how unrul I was - to constantly manipulate others into helping her lazy fucking fat ass. So basically I had no respect in new country other. I made friends but my cunt mother called them enough times that they got sick of me.

Now, I am in my late 20s. Same thing. The society looks at me and sees a virgin. When I do something nice I do it because I am pathetic and I am trying to "get some". Hot women use me as a fucking tool, ask me to hold their purse so they can go take a shit in the club's bathroom. Really??

College teacher uses me as a butt of jokes. My GPA was higher than everyone else. Fucking even librarian at school library now started picking on me. I ignore her now and give her dirty looks.
>>
Even last semester I was feeling so positive but this decent looking girl made me fall in love with her, then used me for homework then dropped me like a piece of fucking garbage. I honestly hate my fucking parents for giving birth to me, but they tell me they only had me because my older good looking brother died in an accident.

i am so tired of studying, reading, questioning, solving, trying to find that one fucking cure that will fix my problems and finally allow people to love me. But it's not going to happen. It's all bullshit. Life is nature, nature is cruel, nature has no mind, reasoning or requirements. The good and strong live, the weak live a life worse than death, or they die.
>>
I am an observer because I never had a chance to participate. I barely existed because either I was never there or people didn't acknowledge my existence. My creator only made me to make up for his past mistakes, but then realized I was another mistakes and so they abandoned me, both emotionally and physically.

I saw a childhood picture of mine. My head was tilted, I was staring at the camera and I was thinking, I know exactly what I was thinking. I have spent three fucking decades thinking the same thing - why does my life suck so fucking hard. I see all these douchebag terrible people being loved because they had the proper genes and the proper nest to born into.
>>
>>17475244
Are you still living with your parents? Sounds like you just need to go somewhere new and start fresh if you can. Otherwise just cut contact with anyone that fucks with you. Just ignore them and be kind of a dick so they will leave you alone. Don't bother being nice to people who aren't nice to you. Either ignore them or give them as much shit as they give you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.