[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im not sure if im virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg (106KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg
106KB, 400x341px
okay, i know this sounds stupid, but let me explain, im a pansexual girl, & like 6 months ago i had sex with another girl, okay, then like a month ago i liked a boy & we started dating, everything was fine & last week, he asked me if i was a virgin, so i told him im not, & he started yelling at me & he was so mad, & he asked who was it, & when i replied the girls name he was like oh, so you are still a virgin, cause a girl does not count, we broke up anyways but now im confused, if im a girl, & i have sex with another girl im still virgin? cause now im just confused & i want different opinions
>>
Virginity is a meme op
>>
>>17475212
I would consider you a virgin personally.
>>
>>17475212
Physically, yes.
"Emotionally", no - if a girl fucked with another girl for all her life would you consider her virgin?
>>
this is a pretty clear cut designation. Why are you even confused?
>>
>>17475212
How old are you? You type like you're in 7th grade
>>
>>17475222
>Virginity is a meme op

Pretty much this.

My girlfriend was sexually abused by her father as a child.
She consider 18 when she ACTUALLY lost her virginity. I've got no qualms with that.

I also definitely don't consider any of my lesbian friends virgins.

Who gives a fuck, think what you want to think and be who you want to be--just know that that guy was an asshole.
>>
>>17475212
Let me put my dick in so you're sure. You're welcome.
>>
>>17475212
>he was like oh, so you are still a virgin, cause a girl does not count, we broke up anyways but now im confused,

This is irrelevant. Virginity has nothing to do with what gender you slept with, as long as it's human it counts. Besides, this poster >>17475222 is right. Virginity is nothing more than a social status that people like to brag about a lot. Don't let it bother you too much.
>>
>>17475304
sorry, i dont speak a lot of english
im colombian
>>
>>17475358
thanks, thats so nice of you
>>
(pansexual kek) Did you break the himen?
>>
>>17475577
im not sure, like i think i broke that doing gymnastics or something like that
>>
>>17475577
>(pansexual kek) Did you break the himen?

Kek. Believing that means much of in the 21st century.
Double kek. Not knowing it's spelled Hymen
>>
File: stefan.jpg (19KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
19KB, 567x565px
>>17475619
>>
File: 1464296620468.gif (487KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1464296620468.gif
487KB, 500x373px
>>17475212
>I'm a pansexual girl
>>
>>17475212
>pansexual
Stopped reading here desu senpai
>>
>>17475212
I wouldn't consider you a virgin.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.