[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1467248164940.jpg (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1467248164940.jpg
52KB, 500x376px
I'm pretty sure I got fucking ghosted, my gf of 8 years left to Air Force basic training over 10 weeks ago and I haven't heard shit from here. I got letters the first month and I sent her about 14. I know training is only about 8 and a half weeks. I've sent emails I've tried contacting her family, calls, everything I can think of. How do I move on from this? I'm in med school and I have a lot of friends that are girls, do I start there? I'm pretty devastated.
>>
Oh you again. How was your birthday?
>>
>>17475182
Fucking shit, except for a friend of mine came over and we had drinks and she made me a cake. She's super sweet, I told her I'd take her dancing this weekend.
>>
>>17475182
Do I delete all my ex's pictures and get rid of the stuff she left at my place? I wanna get over her and move on you'd think after 8 years of dating she'd atleast break up with me normal
>>
>>17475188
listen bruh bruh. Most of my friends went military. Sometimes after basic they go straight to training schools. It could be that she does not have a phone or something...who knows...bro just move on. What did he family say anyways?
>>
>>17475192
Her family made up a story saying she got married. Which is obviously a lie I was talking to her the night before she left. Her parents fucking hate me because I'm half Spanish. I wish I was lying.
>>
>>17475199
Just move on senpai. You have great friends...this should be easy for you
>>
>>17475159
Air Force guy here

After basic you get your freedom back for the most part. There isn't any real reason she wouldn't have called you if she's out.

Do you know if she got sent back a few weeks in basic? That happens if your messing up.
>>
This is probably the worst board on 4chan.
>>
>>17475203
I am dude fuck it, I'd never do this to somebody. If you consider somebody your bf or gf break up the right way. Disappearing is so fucked it really hurt me. Thankfully I have a friend like her, I think she has a crush on me so this weekend I'll make a move. She's a nursing student, she's smart, sweet, funny, but she's tiny like 5'2 100lbs
>>
>>17475214
What if your gf comes back? Why don't you try asking your gf's friends where she is?
Why don't you try calling the base and asking for her?
>>
>>17475159
Not trying to come off as a dick or anything, but she might have left you because she didn't get a ring after 8 years.
>>
>>17475206
I have no idea she hasn't contacted me since her 1st month in there. Fuck her I'm so done and pissed off. I was great to her, never cheated and I'm almost done with med school at 26. She really fucking hurt me, I treated her too nice.
>>
>>17475214
Sounds like my kinda woman family. Then again im 5'6 so 5'2 makes me feel like a giant. lmfao. On a serious note...she seems like a nice person go for it.
>>
>>17475217
She really didn't have friends from what I know of. She was socially retarded, she was hot but didn't know how to get along with people.
>>17475218
We talked about marriage before she left, I told her I wouldn't propose until after school.
>>
>>17475229
Maybe she didn't like your answer then? Who knows? Probably best to just move on bro. Take your friend dancing and have some fun.
>>
>>17475229
Call the base and ask for her.
>>
Holy fuck if you're gonna over react like a big fucking baby instead of finding out a definite answer then I hope she finds a better man and stops putting up with your shit
>>
>>17475243
You can't do that, they won't release info on newhat recruits. I tried everything I could think of, I tracked my letters so I made sure they got there. I even contacted her mom who fucking hated my guts and she didn't give me info
>>
>>17475247
>Just got over a breakup
>Trying to act hard but being this soft
>Being an asshole to try to look tough
>>
>>17475247
How am I being unreasonable? It's been 10 weeks and I haven't heard from her. Training isn't that long and she can send me a letter saying she got held back or something. I have heard anything Idk if she's ok or what.
>>
>>17475255
*haven't
>>
>>17475251
at least you know she isn't dead. her mother knows she's fine but get it through your thick skull the relationship is over
>>
>>17475255
Don't listen to him. He/she sounds like a shitbag who could not hack it so they dig into others.
>>
>>17475261
I guess it is but it would have been nice if somebody fucking told me. 8 years in a relationship you deserve to be told it's so fucked
>>
>>17475251
Not sure what you're talking about. I got calls from friends in the army regularly and also called people on the base while they were doing basic training. Of course you can call people at the base.
>>
>>17475268
It's different if they contact you, I tried calling and they wouldn't release information unless I was immediate family.
>>
>>17475261
Yeah fuck it I'm gonna move on, I just stopped being sad this week I'm more pissed off now.
>>
>>17475290
Good. If you channel that anger in a productive manner it will give you the motivation to move forward.
>>
>>17475272
...so lie and say you are?
Tell them you're her brother, father, or husband.
>>
>>17475159
I was in the military for 8 years and here's some advice for anyone out there. NEVER and I mean NEVER date a military gal. When I was deployed I never met one that either myself or one my buddies hadn't banged. This was especially true of the ones in relationships. Hell, we went through the entire Air Force nurse's barracks when I was in Baghdad. It got so bad we knew who some of the girls guys were fucking based on what VD they contracted.
>>
>>17475342
I'm pretty fucking done with her, it's a shame but I was really good to her and she decided to treat me like this so fucking her. I'll find someone that actuallyrics cares about me. I have a lot going for me so if she wants to get passed around a base so be it
>>
>>17475342
I lost 25lbs I'm doing jiu jitsu 3x a week, I met a great sweet girl and I have a lot of studying to do the next few months. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.