[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncertainty in dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: oh shit.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.gif
393KB, 640x360px
I've been dating this girl for 2 weeks and she has been giving me weird vibes ever since I meet her. Let's call her "M" for now. She's a 22 year old Russian orphan who grow up in Haiti. "M" is also a Christian, a virgin, and that doesn't want to be held down by religious dogma and wants to have fun for a change. I tried to kiss "M" on our first "date" and the first thing she says is I'm creepy. I thought it was over but she's actually been really enthusiastic about hanging out. We've been connecting a lot and I enjoy her company (We eventually kissed a week later). Problem is, ever since that incident, I can't shake this weird vibe and "M" has been doing things that make it worse. She will want to hang out really bad, then suddenly will want to bail or not hangout at all.(Her excuse is "I have to take a shower and go to bed for work tomorrow") This has happened more than once. "M" also wants me to buy her Swishers all the time because she doesn't have an ID,and she pays me back. This is fine, I just don't understand why she doesn't have ANY ID after leaving in the U.S. for 2 years. To top it all off, "M" is telling me that she's moving in September back to Haiti. I was supposed to go hangout with "M" and her friends tonight, however she went from, "I'm sick, lets hangout tomorrow" to "I'm still going, riding with a friend, will text you details soon".

I feel like I'm being played like a goddamn fiddle and I don't know if I should continue this. I like her a lot, and most girls don't want to date me. The longest relationship I've had was two weeks. I want this to work, but even as I type this, it's looking pretty bleak. I just don't want to call it off and have it been paranoia/ a lack of confidence in my part.

What should I do?

Gif semi related
>>
bumping again. She wants me to meet her in a hour.
>>
What's she getting out of it? The most you've done is kissed? Is there anything that might cause her to change her mind (example: you mention something romantic and she immediately says she can't make it)?

It sounds like she sees you as a friend but has some of her own personal issues - but we don't know very much about the situation from the info you've given. If you think you're being taken advantage of, we need to figure out what she is getting out of it.
>>
>>17474732
From the information you've given she seems a little off. I wouldn't invest in a relationship since she's going back to Haiti soon. Just enjoy whatever time you have. Take it in strides and don't be too needy. Progress things at a comfortable pace. However, if she flakes again just drop her.
>>
>>17474940
She definitely wants me to buy her swisher and vaping products a lot. Almost every time we hangout, but she does seem to enjoy my company. We hungout till 12:00am a couple of times. First time I meet her she didn't want to leave me alone. She was staring at me a lot when went to the movies, like checking for my approval or if I was having a good time. and she loves just laying down and cuddling with me. It's just sometimes she becomes really aloof and suddenly wants to go home. One time she texted making seem she wanted to chill for awhile and left after 20 minutes of cuddling. I can't tell if I'm doing something to push her away if she's just weird or has multiple guys she's dating ( I don't care, just don't put me on a back burner in a moments notice.)
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.