[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor anon's life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1471086750988.png (130KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1471086750988.png
130KB, 500x637px
I have to move out to another town for college, mother doesnt have enoguh money to mantainme, feather has 3 familias and he stop sending money when i turned 18,
I need about 1.000$ every month and 2200$ the first month, mother can only get me 500$ per month
We have a bit fight today because she recibe bad financial news and blamed me for not having a job
I literally told her i don't care and if i didnt move out next year i will kill myself
She cries and called me a neet vagabond and told me that she wont give me any money and that i start looking for a job and forget about my dreams
My sister hates me now, she thinks im a whinny wanker that doesnt want to get a job

I feel miserable, i understand the circunstances and that im asking too much but i cant take it anymore, i hate being a lonely friendless neet, i prefer to did if i have to keep this living, getting a shit job wont help me cause i would still be coming home after it with no hopes or even a own room to cry
I feel guilty of wanting something different for me and for making my mother expend money on me, i think suicide is the only way out so both stop suffering

on a different note, 1000$ it may sounds nothing for muricans, on my country every dollars worth 12 times our local coin and our mínimum salary is 800$
>>
>>17474487
So maybe you should look into schools that are affordable right now. Or if there aren't any, get a job, save the money you need, then go to school.

Oh no, delayed gratification, might as well suicide.
>>
>I literally told her i don't care and if i didnt move out next year i will kill myself.

Stop being a fucking baby. Get a job and make some money then go to school. The rest of your life you are gonna get anything handed to you so get used to reality.
>>
Contact the college as soon as possible and ask what your options are for Financial Aid. The school may ask for your parents' financial information to confirm that they're cash poor (no offense), so it would be best that you get that information from them before you make them your enemy.

Also, get a job
>>
>>17474734
>>17474556
I already have an small job where im happy learning what i like, my mother wants me to get a "real job" you know mínimum salary, monotributits, taxes, doing that would mean giving up my dreams to become a funcional sad adult

and yes, the "earn money to save" ive doing that 5 years already, i cant hold another year of this life, is making me a depressive shit and its making me hate my family

Thanks for that idea but ive already search and asked my teacher(he world on that college) and its not enough, only 80$ for month, the only way would be get an schoolarship but am a internet graduated and my grades are average so im not getting it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.