[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to become a better person?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

I feel like my inner demon is strong.
I bottle it up and fight it since I don't enjoy it and I don't want to hurt people , but it affects me and I think my body language and micro expressions hint about my inner feelings .

1. Smiling at people doesn't happen naturally
2. Complimenting people doesn't come naturally either. I have to remind myself to do it and force it. I instinctively want to criticize.
3. I build up intense resentment and hatred towards people/colleagues who don't perform or overshadow me in one way or another
4. My thoughts are negative by nature so I have to twist them and make them positive before I let them out to not be a constant energy vampire

And so on. I sound like a horrible person. But at least I fight it... and I want to become a friendly person starting from the inside.
How?
>>
File: 1443388565126.jpg (329KB, 1280x830px) Image search: [Google]
1443388565126.jpg
329KB, 1280x830px
>>17474034
let me guess you are a taurus?
>what does that have to do with the price of fish in china?
everything. taurus will bottle up all their emotions and not really let them out untill an unappropriate moment...
best thing for you to do is write down the feelings in a journal and when its full burn it. once you have written down what you need to say it will be like huge weight has been lifted off those heavy shoulders.
stop seeing the people who try to help you as "villans" or time bandits your negitive thoughts are because of you negitive actions you are basically fighting yourself. its ok to feel good you dont need anybodys permission but yours. smile because you want to not because says you should
>>
>>17474034
You're on the right path. Fake it until you make it. I'm a naturally hostile person as well. It took me years of forcing myself to be nice and lots of trial and error until it stuck. Even then I have to keep it in check and I'm still pretty rough around the edges. It paid off though.
>>
>>17474642
Hahaha fucking astrology faggot.
>>
>>17474642
Astrology is bullshit, don't believe what this anon says. Anything you think was predicted by astrology was confirmation bias. They've done studies where they give everyone the exact same horoscope, and they all say it applies to them perfectly, despite being different signs.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.