[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wife tryna cuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m396kzDv8h1rpx9bqo1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m396kzDv8h1rpx9bqo1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x455px
I've been married only 2 years now and my wife seems to already think it's time to spice up the marriage , I don't see how because in my mind its still fresh , I still call her my girlfriend sometimes when introducing her to people. This all started pretty okay and harmless like her wanting my finger in her but while we fucked and I thought that was harmless , then it moved up to her wanting me to put a toy in her ass while we fucked which again to me just seemed like a bit of a change but only the other night during sex , I proceeded to put the dildo in her ass and she said I wish that was another guys dick rather than a toy , I was completely taken back by this and told her I wasn't feeling the sex and just went to sleep , sex has been kind of put on the back burner since and now I'm hearing talk of my wife. A friend of the family said that he heard of a store owner near by fucking my wife. What do guys why does my wife long for other men and if she wants others so bad whats stopping her from leaving?
>>
What benefits do you provide for her, does she work, how old is she/you?
>>
File: lol.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>A friend of the family said that he heard of a store owner near by fucking my wife

Don't know why, but I lost my shit at this.
>>
>>17473988
Yeah it wasn't great to hear it but I get that it sounds pretty fucking stupid
>>
>>17473984
We're both 28 , we both work and we both carry equal loads at home so its not like she doesn't want to have to provide for herself cause she's pretty much doing that as is
>>
>>17473979
What a fucked situation
>>
>>17474030
Yup I know
>>
>>17473979
I have gotten 0 advice haha
>>
>>17473997
How does your friend even hear something like that?
>>
>>17473979
enjoy raising a child that is not yours.
>>
>>17473997

>suspects wife is cheating
>"friend of the family" suddenly says they know

This is some crap b8. 6/10 for getting me to post.
>>
File: KyQEvAg.jpg (75KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
KyQEvAg.jpg
75KB, 300x300px
>>17473979

1. Go with it on the grounds you get to fuck who you wish as well.

2. Start gathering as much evidence as you can and evidence that you tried to reconcile the marriage so when you go to divorce court she can't take half your shit and your kids (if you have em).
>>
>>17474074
I'm with this guy. Prepare for the worst and if you find out have proof and fuck that bitch over.
>>
Shes probably been doing this for a while my dude.

I mean if its just come out of nowhere tthen id belive your mate.

Just collect evidence and wait it out.

In an ideal scenario maybe its just a fetish/fantasy and doesnt want to actually act on it.

I know ive got a fee fetishes that are purely fantasy and would never do them in reality.

But if youve got a feeling shes fucking behind your back she probably is.
>>
>>17474058
His friend is the store owner
>>
>>17476042
Jesus dude this was my fear, my ex fucking everyone with everyone knowing it except me.

At least confront her dude, or do some investigating. Go through her messages etc.
>>
People who write "tryna" deserve to be cucks
>>
>>17474065
Why do you retards always assume the woman wants to get pregnant with another man's child?
>>
leave the b-tch
>>
>>17476153
because children just happen to white trash.
and unfortunately, white trash have all the time in the world to practice polyamory but none of the maturity and emotional intelligence to make it work responsibly, where as the people who can make it work responsibly, generally don't have the time or energy to pull off multiple relationships.
>>
2 years already cuckkkk
>>
Call her fat.
>>
>>17473979
This is what you deserve for getting married m8. No reason to in this day and age
>>
>>17473979
If she hasn't already cheated on you, don't bring anyone else into the bedroom. It never, ever fucking works. I've heard countless stories recounted about that situation and every single one of them has said that bringing someone else into the bedroom only made things worse. I'm sure SOMEONE has done it and had success, but it works so infrequently that it's not worth the risk. If she did chest on you, try to forgive her and work through it. I mean a real, honest effort. But if she won't compromise, it sounds like it's time for a divorce.
>>
>>17476363
>If she did cheat on you, try to forgive her and work through it

That's retarded. If she cheats, DTB (dump the bitch).
>>
>>17476391
Is that how you'd want to be treated? No mercy? I'd like to talk with the other person and ensure that we both understand each other's perspective, and then cut it off if we can't reconcile.
>>
OP, specifically describe how the sex was like before she wanted you to start doing anal play?

Did the anal happen before or after marriage?

Its good to leave judgement out the bedroom and an open mind in the bedroom so you can see what your gf is really about, had you done that you would of seen this coming.
>>
>>17474074
This.

But really, it just seemed like she just wanted to be double penetrate up until part of you hearing about the family member.
>>
>>17476363
KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>17476403
Yes, no mercy. I wouldn't fuck around when in a committed relationship. Are you projecting or something?
>>
>>17473988
>Don't know why, but I lost my shit at this.
Yeah, OP's worries escalated pretty quickly.

>>17473979
>if she wants others so bad whats stopping her from leaving?
It sounds like she is happy being with you but she is not prepared to be sexually monogamous. I guess you're going to have to decide if you're cool with that.
>>
>>17476162
>white trash have all the time in the world to practice polyamory but none of the maturity and emotional intelligence to make it work responsibly, where as the people who can make it work responsibly, generally don't have the time or energy to pull off multiple relationships.

This is true of pretty much all relationships, not just poly ones.
>>
>>17476312
>This is what you deserve for getting married m8. No reason to in this day and age

They're living together and splitting finances. No reason NOT to get married.

And in this case, no reason not to get divorced. There still aren't any kids in the picture yet.

Even if she weren't cheating, unless he feels like he's going to be up for more anal and the occasional spit roast, they need to separate. He hitched his horse to a woman that's way kinkier than he is.
>>
>What's stopping her from leaving

Contrary to popular belief, if she's making equal or slightly more money than you then she can be on the hook for alimony.
Depending on what country or state you live in, that is.
>>
>>17476559
>splitting finances.
>no reason not to get divorced.
Assuming she doesn't call for a chunk of his income in the settlement. Marriage is more trouble than it's worth nowadays.
>>
>>17476438
I don't even know what you mean by that.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.