[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a man I value virginity in women. Likewise, do women value

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 2

File: images (30).jpg (11KB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
images (30).jpg
11KB, 350x242px
As a man I value virginity in women.

Likewise, do women value virginity in men?
Or is it that they generally prefer to have long term relationships with experienced guys?
>>
Op I'm really hoping that you're a virgin because every man who says this ironically has already had sex with a couple of women.
I personally prefer virgin men it makes me feel more special, and I feel that it's reasonable for men to feel the same , that's why I'm saving myself for marriage, not for religious reasons but more so I can be sure that is who i will be with.
>>
I doubt anyone truly wants someone who has slept around a lot calling it "experienced" is like calling a fat chick curvy.
>>
>>17473965
I'm so virgin I never kissed a girl.
I see it the same way, I want to have only one partner for the whole life.
I barely talk to girls too, I'm not good at social things.
>>
>>17473957
>Likewise, do women value virginity in men?
No, but at the same time I don't value men who are whores.
>>
As long as he doesn't have virulent oneitis then it doesn't matter that much unless he's a complete manslut.
>>
>>17473957
Usually men so worried about their woman being a virgin are insecure and virgins.

No matter how much you try to dress it up, it's all to do with your ego and possessiveness than with the value of the woman residing in her virginity. Personally if you think a woman should be a virgin, then men who sleep around are just as used up. Since men make the rules, women put up with them being used up because it's either that or nothing.

being a virgin doesn't make a woman more intelligent, more caring, more anything in fact.
>>
>>17473965
that sweet of you never change that.
>>
File: 1464725808990.jpg (55KB, 461x459px) Image search: [Google]
1464725808990.jpg
55KB, 461x459px
>>17474052
But you are implying men who see promiscuous women as sluts don't see other promiscuous men as uncivilized too.
>what is morality
>>
>>17474060
I know a man who is a virgin and claims women who have lost their virginity to anyone but him are sluts. He claims men can fool around as much as they want because women see that as a better male to have. A male that lots of women before have wanted is a reason to be proud for a woman, according to him.

You're kidding yourself if you think these men don't have double standards.
>>
>>17474096
Again, you're making a generalization.
And again, I understand your pont.
What I ask of you is to understand that a relevant portion of men who look down upon promiscuous women will look down upon promiscuous men just as much. So, take that into account before saying terms like "hypocrite" or "double standards".
>>
>>17473957
>Be born in the US
>Girlfriend is East Asian. Parents are FOB (fresh off the boat as they'd say)
>She makes a deal about virginity and marriage
>I was an autistic goth kid in High School
>Realize studying all the time finally payed off
and I don't have STDs or even got close to having sex

Feels good man.
>>
>>17473957
I don't particularly care.
I wouldn't date a manwhore (I actually rejected great guys over this), but virginity isn't that important for me.
Then again, I'm not virgin.

If you expect your woman to be virgin, you should be virgin too. It's like an obese who expects to date victoria secret models.
>>
>>17474096
>I know a man who is a virgin and claims women who have lost their virginity to anyone but him are sluts
Chris Chan doesnt count

But no really, how does that even come up in conversation? I'm assuming you guys arent friends obviously.
>>
>>17473957

The majority of women loathe men who are virgins and wouldn't want anything to do with them.
It's practically one of the biggest flaws a man could have other than being ugly or poor.
>>
>>17474320
Bullshit.
>>
In my experience I have found they do not, as oftentimes they don't want a boy who'll turn into a clingy sack of beta emotions after sex. As a man I also prefer women who are not virgins for the same reasons. I like a bit of experience not just sexually, but being with someone who knows what they want and like and won't cry or be afraid or anxious. Virgins suck.
>>
>>17474322
It's what I can gather from years of being in a number of social circles, both at work and in my hobbies.
Not trying to pull the whole shitting on women thing, it's just what the genders look for in the other.
Men don't mind virginity in women because men don't mind weakness in women.
Virginity in men shows a lack of assertiveness, a lack of a dominant personality, etc, and women in general don't go for men they perceive as weak.
>>
>>17474328
It's not the virginity itself that is the problem.
Virginity is the result of having unattractive traits such as lack of assertiveness or social dominance. You're unattractive, so no one wants you, so you're virgin. It's not you're virgin, so you're unattractive, so no one wants you.
It is not the virginity itself, it's you.
>>
Yes, some would prefer that you're both each others "firsts" if they are the loyal romantic type.
>>
>>17474336
Don't forget that if you finally say "fuck this shit" and decide to do a total overhaul and change everything then that makes you a sociopath. Because remember boys and girls, either your born desirable or you deserve to live in seclusion or you should just kill yourself. Never dare to try to rise above.
>>
>>17474336
So it IS the virginity technically. The two are connected. It's literally what I said.

>Virginity in men shows a lack of assertiveness, a lack of a dominant personality, etc

Never said the virginity came first.
>>
>>17474340
Turbo fuck off
>>
>>17474352
Mad cause I don't know my place?
>>
>>17474354
No, because you have a mental illness and refuse to seek help.
>>
>>17474347
No, it is not the virginity. You're confusing causes and consequences.
Virginity isn't a repulsive trait, but it might be caused by repulsive traits.

For example.
You're a 27 year old virgin. You're obese, you are a NEET, you're autistic.
If you said "Girls don't like me because I'm virgin", I would call bullshit.
If you said "Girls don't like me because I'm an obese, NEET autistic fuck. For this reason, I'm virgin" then I would agree with you, and even pity you a bit.
Virginity is CAUSED by the things that make you unattractive, it isn't an unattractive thing.
>>
I'm a kissless virgin and turn 24 years old in a few days. I've suddenly begun feeling profoundly depressed because the world around me is moving so quickly and I feel as though I have been left behind. I know that I have nobody but myself to blame but I just want to know what I should do to rectify my situation. Realization of my own virginity has become an enormous weight on my normally complacent state of mind. I want to do something about it. I want to change as a person but I don't want to be shot down right away in fear of being emotionally scarred. It's hard for me to initiate conversation and I don't know when or if anyone has ever looked at me as someone they would be willing to have sex with. I think that I should be visually acceptable as a mate because of the signals from friends, family, and strangers I've received throughout my life. I want to channel my looks into losing my virginity because i have a terrible personality and I know there's not much I can do to change that without years of therapy and anti-anxiety meds. Should I just forget about it and get and channel my frustrations into a hobby or is it actually "easier" than I think to get laid? Do girls find the prospect of virgins like me exciting or deprived?
>>
Now however I suddenly saw clearly how absurd and hideous like a spider was the idea of vice which, without love, grossly and shamelessly begins where true love finds Its consummation

--the underground man
>>
>>17474367
Oh yeah cause being sick of being s virgin means I'm mentally ill.>>17474370
Thus person is right technically. Even though there is nothing wrong with us the Normies don't think so and of we wanna get laid we have to blend in and appeal to them.
>>
>>17474370
You're assuming that you have to be some sort of extreme fuckup to be a virgin and I'm not confusing anything.

I said what comes to women's minds when they know someone's a virgin. They won't be attracted to them, they'll think of the implications.
Obviously it's not the fact that they haven't inserted their cocks into a vagina that's repulsive but it's still just going to be put under virginity.

I don't fucking get why you're arguing semantics. I didn't talk about the intricacies of why virgins aren't desired, I simply stated in my first post that they aren't and for some reason you disagreed even though later on you're agreeing but "not because they're virgins but because they're virgins for reasons"

Obviously it wont be 100% of them, no exceptions.
>>
>>17474391
Sorry bro, i'm not going to argue with you again, nothing anybody say to you will ever change your mind.
>>
>>17474395
Damn straight. I come to adv now to try to guide wayward guys like I was guided a while back, and once I get laid later this semester I'll come back to talk about it.
>>
>>17474397
>implying i was saying it was a positive thing
You are incapable of critical thinking and there are people who can help you with that.
>>
>>17474401
Dude literally as long I get laid that's all that matters to me. And I'm so close now I can almost feel it. "Oh once you have it nothing will change" yeah we'll see about that
>>
>>17474392
I am not arguing semantics. I am arguing about your logic.
In your first post you said that being virgin is a flaw as being ugly is, and I told you it is bullshit and then explained you why it is bullshit.
I told you being virgin isn't a flaw, but it is the consequence of having a flaws.

>I said what comes to women's minds when they know someone's a virgin.
But it is NOT what comes to their mind.

>They won't be attracted to them
Virginity isn't a turnoff - otherwise no one would ever lose it. It is not an attractive quality itself, for men, but it is not a turnoff for most women.

>they'll think of the implications.
Of course they will. It is odd to be virgin at a certain age, and every women would wonder why you're virgin. Wouldn't you wonder why a 27 year old women is virgin?
If it's for moral reasons, or because of an unfortunate series of events (for example I know a guy who dated a super christian for 7 years and they never had sex) most people won't mind. If it is because you're a super autistic fuck, they will.
>>
>>17474452
>But it is NOT what comes to their mind.
The implications come to mind, and afer that the conclusion that they're undesirable.

>Virginity isn't a turnoff - otherwise no one would ever lose it. It is not an attractive quality itself, for men, but it is not a turnoff for most women.
I guess it's my fault for not specifically saying that I meant the whole thing after a certain age. I didn't mean virginity when you're still at the age where it's fairly normal.
I meant like 20+ where it shows obvious issues. At that point it's a massive turnoff for the majority.

>Wouldn't you wonder why a 27 year old women is virgin?
I sure would and I never said I didn't understand the implications. I said that women get away with being virgins more easily, the same way men get away with being loud and boisterous more easily. Virginity implies flaws that are huge turnoffs for women specifically.
>>
>>17474096
Standards and morals aside, it makes perfect sense since a man's evolutionary role is to spread his seed as much as possible while a woman's role is to take only the best she can get which should theoretically be a single male.

This is again not considering morals, standards, love, or cultural development.
>>
>>17474473
Hows 19 college sophmore? Best to keep under wraps?
>>
>>17474501
Virginity isn't, traditionally, a desirable trait for men as it is for women.
Traditionally, women's virginity had sense because if a woman got pregnant while losing her virginity you were assured that the kid was yours and you were continuing your blood line. Men's virginity, obviously, didn't mean as much.
Biologically, men seek the highest number of partners possible, women want the best partner.

Right now we obviously don't have this sort of problem since we have condoms, birth control and paternity tests.
There are no logic reasons to stay virgin. The only valid reason is morals.

If you expect your partner to stay virgin for moral reasons, you should be virgin yourself and hold yourself to the same standard.
>>
The words of my best friend, talking about his girlfriend.
>"She's a virgin man, and for some reason she's really insecure about it. Like she thinks I see her as inexperienced and immature. She knows how high my kill count is and she said that she 'doesn't care about my number as long as I don't care about hers.' "

I'd say it varies. Not all guys care so much about it. I'd assume there's a mixed feeling about it among women as well.
>>
>>17474502
It wouldn't be too bad if you were around mature adults but you're going to college so scratch that.
I'd say don't tell, unless you manage to find some girl that you're fairly certain wouldn't mind.
19 is still acceptable if you ask adults, but college kids will chew your ass for it.
20 is where it slowly starts to get weird, 21-22 is what I would consider to be the last chance of it not being really weird for the majority.
>>
>>17474527
I still think, coming as a guy virgin who is rapidly approaching losing it, that it's best to hide it if your out of high school. I remember people thinkIng it was weird beyond Junior year of highschool. So since I'm bout to start my 3rd semester of college (sophomore) and I'm 19 and still a virgin I plan to hide it. Heard too many stories of guys letting it slip and then the stupid bitch drops all interest.
>>
>>17474539
You think guys at college would be like "damn dude your still a. Virgin? Fuck man we gotta get you laid" OR. lol fucking loser
>>
>>17474544
Strangers and girls would be shitty about it, good friends, close buds would help you out.
The problem is that it'd be hard to keep in your friend circle, I'd just advise shutting up about it.
The most I'd do is say you don't have much exp, say you've had one or two gfs and that's it.
>>
>>17474550
Well my college is huge so I think I could keep it just between us. One of my ideas to get laid out of a lot of different options in thinking of is to get good with guys who are big time sexually successful and then let them know so they will help me out
>>
Is there any advice on how to meet fellow virgins? (that is, of the opposite sex and also not just because they are unable to get any)
Not interested in a short term fling or anything like that.
>>
>>17474557
That coud work but you sound a bit too focused on it and reeking of desperation will only make you seem like a walking cringefest.
I'm not authority on getting laid but the harder you'll try the worse you'll luck'll be, it's not a meme.
Hang around guys like that, don't be a sperg, don't look like absolute shit and you should get laid.
>>
>>17474566
Roger that
>>
Virgins are awkward as fuck and horrible in bed. Both men and women. There's little very value in either.
>>
>>17473957
I, and most women honestly, would think you were a cave man for valuing something as antiquated as virginity
>>
>>17473957
>Or is it that they generally prefer to have long term relationships with experienced guys?
From what I can tell, most women nowadays seem to want a guy with a low but nonzero number of previous partners. Low because they don't want a total schmuck, but nonzero so that they don't have to worry about being imprinted on and all the crap that comes with that.
>>
>>17474757
slut detected
>>
>>17474748
I use to believe this

Now I'm with a dude who isn't a virgin and the sex is awful

here's the true power ranking

virgin who is open to learning > non-virgin > prude virgin
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.