[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you so lonely /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (58KB, 494x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 494x510px
Why are you so lonely /adv/?
>>
>>17473873

the native americans had a spirit totem for the bobcat that taught those under its guidance how to be 'alone without being lonely'. this isn't to say that those born following the bobcat were meant to be forever alone, permasingle, or life long virgin hermits. just that they need to be able to enjoy time with themselves better than other people.

something to think about
>>
>>17473895

heres a copy pasta:

define 'alone'. im guessing you are edgy and claiming that the universe has magically decided that you will be single, so im going to write out assuming that.

the things you need for a happy life are
>a job you can stand
>'productive' hobbies
>meaningful relationsihps

lets start with
>a job you can stand

not everyone gets their dream jobs and most dream jobs are not what they are cracked up to be. however if work is something you hate or get sad at the thought of, then your job isnt right for you. try to find a career field you can stand.

my best friend loves working at a restaurant cuz its social. he just has to take orders, make small talk, and deliver plates. it keeps him on his feet and burning calories. I cant stand wokring at a restaurant. i enjoy the exercise but after that it makes me feel like im dead inside. I prefer working in a small business cuz i enjoy wearing suits, relaxing, doing math etc.

dont be afraid to try new jobs. it may take up extra time until you find the right one (what iwth working one job and applying for another) but its an important sacrifice to make until you find one that works for you.
>>
Life basically boils down to college->work->sleep rinse repeat. The couple of friends I do have are usually busy and our schedules rarely overlap with free time. Dating is also a shit show.

Current plan is to finish college and maybe make some progress on the other fronts once my schedule frees up.
>>
>>17473873
Because I'm a fat late twenties virgin nerd.
>>
>>17473899

>'productive' hobbies

i put productive in quotes cuz the actual definition of productive is hazy here. my advice is generally to take something you enjoy doing in your down time and reverse engineer it. for instance,

>do you like playing video games? learn how to design one
>like reading comics? draw one!
>reading books? write one!
>watching TV? film a web series!
>watching movies? write / produce one!
>sitting in chairs? build one!
>listening to music? learn an instrument!
>like cars? start remodeling them.
>any other subject? consider a podcast! or managing a meetup!

some hobbies can be a little expensive but a LOT of hobbies are getting cheaper and cheaper by the day. even filmmaking is REALLY cheap after the initial investment. i even learned visual effects to make it even easier for me to tell the badass stories i want.

whatever your interest, reverse engineer it. dont be afraid to try multiple things you do not need to have one hobby for the rest of your life or even the rest of your year.

write a book, then a comic, then radio play, then learn to build shit, then make a video game. do anything you want. just make sure its the kind of hobby that has a sort of 'end game' and mile stones.

just 'drawing' doesn't have much reward cuz there isnt much you can do with a drawing when its done except post it. no matter how bad your comic book is some people will want to read it.

most people avoid productive hobbies cuz they have a weird fantasy of only doing this when tehy magically get a huge budget and it becomes their careers. dont bother. just produce something for the fun of it.
>>
>>17473905

finally, meaningful relationships. this doesn't mean dating. on the contrary. Romance is the absolute most fragile of all human relationships. its the reason you go through a million girls in your lifetime (whether in actual dating or just weird fuzzy feelings) but your best friends tend to be a select few.

if you like your parents, try to deepen that relationship. if you like your friends, deepen that. or make new friends, some hobbies, such as the filmmaking, are GREAT ways to meet like minded friends, and working together on such projects really bonds you together.

generally speaking. the best way to bond with people is to spend extended periods of time together, work on things together, and experience emotional shit together.

the reason high schoolers seem as close as those soldiers that call each other 'brother' is because in a high schoolers mind, daily life is just as dramatic and traumatizing as a battle field. its edgy, but it works. they share their emotions together adn spend more time together than they do with their parents.

so dont be afraid to collaborate with people on building, designing, writing, go camping, take a road trip, or just have a fuckin sleepover where you intend to beat an entire game.

nothing bonds people together like time. being 1 on 1 also helps as they develop a bond with you instead of a whole group.

good luck OP, hope this all helps. if you have any questions comments or concerns let me know, I'll be around for a little bit but gotta go cuz a friends coming over to do a greenscreen test.
>>
Either I am a God or a retard, I can't tell which.
>>
>>17473920
Probably a retard. It scares me to think back on how unbelievably incompetent and whiney i have been. And at that time, it didn't feel like it at all. It scares me that i might look back at my current self in 10 years and cringe even harder
>>
File: 1433642272731.jpg (62KB, 257x420px) Image search: [Google]
1433642272731.jpg
62KB, 257x420px
>>17473873
because my depression keeps destroying everyone I love.

Im trying to fight, now more than ever, but fuck, sometimes its hard
>>
>>17473873

My anxiety gets in the way, and my awkwardness ulitmately destroys everything I touch. Then I met someone, I didn't let my anxiety weigh me down. Instead, hers got in the way, she'd been telling me for sometime how she felt about me but when push came to shove, she messaged me out of nowhere telling me how bad she felt and that she was not ready for anything; she pushed me away and I could do nothing to stop it. Obviously, she doesn't talk to me anymore and my loneliness hurts 10x more.
>>
>>17474049
shit man, thats rought, cheer up, try to wait for her, maybe she just needs some time to understand the situation she's been put in, anxiety can distort how you see life, I know that pretty well
>>
>>17473873
I'm 26 and only had one short term boyfriend.

I've lived alone for 5+ years. Long distance means I rarely see family. My apartment doesn't allow pets. Crowds/ strangers make me uncomfortable. My job is dead end, and my work leaves me very isolated from people all day.

I have no friends, suck at making and maintaining them, and have anxiety problems and self confidence issues. It's less effort to be alone.
>>
>>17474067
you gay or a women? because if you're a women, you could easily get a bf if you put in a bit of effort. if you're fat, lose weight. even if you're a 4/10, with good make up, you could make yourself at least a 6.
>>
>>17474087
Woman. And it's not that easy, I want a partner not a slut. I'd need friends to help me find a guy. Online dating or strangers is a bad way to meet people.

I've thought of trying hobbies that put you around people to make friends, but anxiety and costs get in the way. Something I need to try and work on.
>>
>>17474059

It's nearly been a month, she never removed/blocked my number or removed/blocked me on social media, but she's ignored me the last few times I've seen her and didn't reply to my messages. It doesn't seem like there is any hope.

I want to wait for her, but it seems pointless. I want to move on, but I can't. If she had maintained she never liked me/only saw me as a friend I think it would've been so much easier. But this, I can't get my head around it.
>>
>>17474130
Im somewhat on the same boat as you dude.

You just need to fight and hope, hope she comes back
>>
>>17474117
You have friends right?

Then you probably have a male friend who likes you, and if you are pretty even more.

Its an unspoken rule, if you are a female with a healthy social life you will have some guys looking into you.

You should get to know them, maybe one of the clicks you.
>>
>>17474117
you're 26. alot of guys your age are looking for relationships.

>Online dating or strangers is a bad way to meet people.

that is how you get relationships though. i understand not going out to meet fellas if you have no mates but you can try online dating. online dating is easy as fuck for women, alright, you get quite alot of guys just looking for sex but its easy to ignore them. maybe try getting another job where you interact with people more. i understand anxiety makes things hard but you're always going to be bound if you allow your insecurities to get the better of you. if you're shy, and quiet, you can probably get away with it because you're a girl. try talking to people more, even if it means just asking for help in a shop, over time, get your confidence up and eventually get involved in something that needs you to talk with people often
>>
>>17474117
Partner count doesn't matter :^)
>>
>>17474138

Shit, I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope it works out for you, really. Little hurts more than love or rejection.

I fought, and fought hard, but I honestly think that fight is over and I lost. I hope she does come back, but at the same time holding on to that hope makes it all hurt just that much more. Something for a lot of people in situations like this to remember. If only could truly accept that, though.
>>
>>17474143
No, I don't have friends which is why I said I need to try and make some. I have no social life.

>>17474145
Online dating is defiantly out. I tried a penpal site to talk to people from other countries for fun. Guys who messaged me were just trolling for nudes. I imagine sites dedicated specifically to online dating are much worse. I've asked other women about online dating before and never heard a good thing, all seem to close down their accounts shortly after signing up.

And the only time I ever gave my number out to a stranger ended with him stalking me. I had to change apartments because he found out where I lived and was calling me near midnight and masturbating into the phone.

I'd rather just try to make friends first. I'm not really desperate for a guy yet, I just can't put off finding a husband a lot longer because of my age.
>>
>>17474164
time does heal everything man, if she really cares about you then she will come, don't think too much or you will just hurt yourself even more, live your life till then, that's at least what I am trying to do.

We both said some real nasty things to each other, but I don't blame her, my depression keeps killing every kind of relantionship with other people, I wanted to make sure this one would work, at least by my part but once I again the freaking thing destroyed her
>>
>>17474176
Oh sorry my bad, I read that too fast.

Well, you should try that, hobbies and stuff like you said, but don't go full force for a boyfriend, try to get friends first, the love will bloom, probably.

Anxiety is something you gotta fight with everything you got, you must defeat it, because anxiety is normally what destroys relantionships, and self confidence issues can't get into your way also.

Godspeed Femanon
>>
>>17474195
Yeah, I know it's something I really have to try to work on. It's just easier to do nothing which has been my problem for years. I also need to try and find a less isolated job like the other guy suggested.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>17474176
>I tried a penpal site to talk to people from other countries for fun

lol come on. most guys are not going to want a female pen pal, it would be pointless. you cant make your whole judgement of that. its like me going to clubbing and saying all women are slutty. i knew of this girl who was like a 4/10 and she met plenty of guys on dating sites. the girls you spoke to probably have standards or couldent be bothered going through all the messages they got. fair enough if you want to make friends first but i dont see why you cant just try online dating, there are plenty of free ones.

i made a fake account as a female on a dating sites once just to see what it is like for females, and you get plenty of guys trying to initiate conversations. yeah, you get alot of guys asking for fun but easy to ignore them. the girls on dating sites get pissed off because they expect guys to be perfect, you literally get women complaining in their bio like "please say something interest when you first message me, if you're boring, i wont reply" like wtf lol. seriously, when it comes to dating, women have it so much easier. if you think its hard, think of all the bs guys have to go through.
>>
>>17473873
i do this on purpose
its ultimately better this way, i have no regrets
>>
>>17474211
I know girl I know, anxiety is a real bitch to deal with, whatever you do it always finds a way to fuck you up over and over again, meds usually do the thing for me but I can't stay on meds for ever...

if you think its that bad you should go to a psychologist, they usually help.
>>
I'm not, that's the weird part
Characters from anime are my friends.

So maybe i'm nuts
>>
>>17474214
If you like online dating that's okay, but it's not for me. Like I said I'm not desperate for a guy.

>>17474225
I've thought about trying meds but having to take something for most of your life seems scary. Plus withdraws if you go off and side affects. A girl I knew when I was younger was on some anti-anxiety medication and she'd twitch violently when she ran out of the drugs or messed up her dosage.

Do you take meds for anxiety? Do you find it helps? I'd rather just drink some vodka on a bad night. I also want to get a gun license eventually and if I go on anxiety or depression meds they might not approve my license, since the form has a section specifically about that.
>>
I'm not really because i'm a real weird
Obviously i'm not DAMAGED like Jared Leto but i'm a bit off. People can tell
>>
File: 1470551425274s.jpg (5KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
1470551425274s.jpg
5KB, 250x208px
Because I love too much being myself
>>
Because she left me, and now I'm all alone
The thought of investing myself in someone else how I did with her isn't appealing to me, I can't do it again, so I remain alone

Have like 3 friends who I don't really talk to and rarely see
>>
>>17474250
Yes, I got meds for my anxiety, when the anxiety kicks in I take a pill and the anxiety goes away

I use Trankimazin/Alprazolam, it really makes the anxiety go away, I stopped using it for summer because my doc is on vacation and this drug is a predscripted one so...yeah.

But it helps, it helped me alot when I first started the treatmen 2 years ago
>>
>>17474302
So you take it specifically when you think you're going to have a panic attack sort of thing. That's not so bad.

I guess I could look into meds if things don't go so well. I've fucked up a lot of interviews by being a nervous mess so something to help with that would be nice. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>17474176
>I imagine sites dedicated specifically to online dating are much worse.
Not really. I feel like Pen Pal is worse because it attracts a lot of guys who are afraid of trying actual online dating. The distance makes things less real in a sense.
>>
>>17474315
Yep, when you sense the anxiety creeping behind you you use it and everyhing's chill again

Good luck
>>
Too nervous to interact with girls
Too lazy to improve appearance
Although I hate living the way I do now I haven't the energy to change it
>>
Because i'm a sociopath and people are a game to me >:^)
>>
>>17474745
zionist killer?
>>
Why AREN'T you?
>>
>>17474067
The last girl that told me she had no friends ended up hanging out with two different dudes the last two nights

Fuck off
>>
File: 773358.jpg (68KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
773358.jpg
68KB, 563x600px
But I have you guys.
And if I ever fuck up, I can just leave and come back as someone else.
It's the perfect relationship.
>>
File: tumblr_n0759c3Phb1sjk7feo1_400.gif (2MB, 319x176px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0759c3Phb1sjk7feo1_400.gif
2MB, 319x176px
My ex really destroyed me and left me with a lot of trust issues and an eating disorder.
I just don't trust people when they say they like me. I look for their ulterior motives.

I'm also autistic as fuck and don't know how to make friends when I'm not specifically introduced to them from someone else I trust. I'm also boring and have no real hobbies or strong interests. None that anyone I would even want to be friends with would share at least, for one reason or another.
>>
File: me irl.jpg (100KB, 1580x880px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
100KB, 1580x880px
>>17473873
For me it boils down to a couple of factors.

1) I'm a chubby, nerdy guy. That alone is often enough to be a deal breaker to some, but I don't let it discourage me too much.

2) I've got a bad history of rejection, being used, and dealing with internal anxiety issues, that I have a hard time trying to "reach out" to girls and talk to them.

3) If they start talking to me or if I can break the ice, I tend to be able to have pleasant conversations with them and keep them interested, but I don't really go out too much atm because I'm still at home til I start college in a week. It also doesn't help that I don't have a job yet and am not 21 yet either, so I can't really go to bars or clubs to meet people. I could go to comic shops, which are ok but aren't really in my immediate area (at least a 20 min drive to the nearest one right now, oughta change when I move into school) and I'm not really a "comic person".

It's been nearly three years since I last dated someone. I'm following a few leads, but I'll just have to wait and see.
>>
I'm schizotypal and I wouldn't wish being schizotypal on my worst enemy.

If you read up on it on google you'll find it makes having relationships insanely hard.
And unlike some other psychiatric disorders where people want to be alone, I really do want deep meaningful amazing friendships with other people. But I feel like I can't do it. When I actually go out and try to socialize I just bomb insanely hard. I feel too nervous to be myself and I can't loosen up and relax and be myself. It's pretty awkward.

Here's my progress so far. I have some "friends" in my life and despite knowing them for years I feel like I talk with them on the level of an acquaintance that i've known for a few days. It's awful. Every time I see them there just isn't chemistry. And its not entirely their fault either. In fact its mostly mine!

Being socially retarded is easily one of the worst problems a person can have. I absolutely hate it. Even if you are a NEET right now, if you have any friends be thankful for the god given gift you have of being able to make real friends you really get along with and love. Because I don't have it and i'd give up a LOT to have it.

And lets not even touch down on how heartbreaking my dating situation is. Even if I get every other bit of my life fixed, my social retardation will give off an impression that there is a lack of relationship chemistry between us and she'll take that as a redflag and want to go find somebody else to be with.

I'm not going down without a fight though. I am getting medication and therapy and i'm going to figure out how to socialize with people one day. I just pray to god I don't end up alone for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17473873

Well I just got out of a 5 year relationship in January and before that I had broke up with a girl I was seeing on the side for 18 months, in August.

They each brought something to the table that I liked, they complimented each other very well; well for me, at least.

I missed them each for exactly for three months but then I looked at my bank account growing, my stress level was down to zero and for the first time in my life, I had peace and quiet.

I moved in with this super nice Canadian guy (he's rich but just likes having someone in the house to socialize with and probably keep an eye on all his stuff) in a super nice house where the rent is super cheap.

I admit, I do both of them from time to time but it's most physical (blowjobs and sex) and the fact that both always wanted to please me.

But I have two house plants to be my bros now so I'm not completely lonely.
>>
People are evil and want to hurt me
>>
I was bullied for a large part of my life, which ended up making me really antisocial and have bad social anxiety. I can't really talk to people, it just feels uncomfortable and boring, but I'm slowly trying to improve myself. I don't want consolation either, I hate it when people treat me like a victim.
>>
Because i get nerveous around pretty girls. Ive been rejected by girls since i was 11 and when i finally start getting alot of pretty girls talking to me idk what to fucking say. That explain pretty much why im virgin. Is not that i dont get girls cuz im good looking is just im too fucking bad at talking to qts
>>
File: 1467344747583.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1467344747583.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
I just fucking hate myself too much, I'm always looking for a way to make myself believe that the people that hang out with me only do so because they feel sad for me, they feel like they need to be nice to that one quiet weirdo, I feel like I have nothing in common with anyone, nothing to talk about with people and it just makes me feel paranoid and anxious when I have to talk with someone, I've been losing close friendships due to us realizing that we only hang out because we've always done that, it's a hollow friendship that doesn't mean anything.

I'm but the shell of a man, filled with sadness, hatred and dreams that will never come true.
>>
at the end of the day i prefer being alone. i dont find alot of people i click with but when i do its really great.
>>
I have a job I love, but pulls me all over the damn north east.

I have a girlfriend who loves me and I moved states just to be with her, but I barely see her because of work.

My job is high stress and labor intensive. I've been doing it from almost 10 years now. Never with the same company long, because all the work is contract based and it's hard to find consistant work. I've been shot at, attacked with all sorts of weapons, had dogs sicked on me, been charged by a mountain lion (Whoever said they're not in New York anymore is a fucking liar), arrested and charged with tresspassing on land I had permission to be on and generally pissed on by my management.

I was married, but she decided that she didn't love me anymore and cheated on me on our vacation with friends before screaming she wanted a divorce at the top of her lungs in front of everyone. The subsequent fallout and later divorce was made into a shit show while she aired our dirty laundry to anyone who would listen.

I've had serious depression issues since then that wax and wane. I've hermitted, and at times pushed everyone away.

Since moving in with my girlfriend, I had to move away from all my friends. I barely see any of them and since I'm away for so long for work. I never have a chance to attempt to make any new ones. Aside from that, I'm awkward as fuck and have issues making new friends.

I try not to drink excessively or go back to old bad habits. Mainly because I don't want to prove people right that I'm just a worthless person who will never amount to anything.

Because of all this, I barely sleep anymore. Everytime I close my eyes, I can feel the depression slamming down on me, and every choice I've made till this point goes through my head, leaving me wondering if any of them were the right choices.
>>
>>17473873
I am sensitive and take it too personally when people don't seem to like me that much or I get sort of excluded from a group of people.

I have many memories of people not including me in group hang outs and basically ignoring me and blowing me off when I try to talk to them or even come out and explain how I feel.

It's turned into an infinite loop of revolving confirmation bias where I'll be in a group, notice how close the other people are, and quietly but firmly distance myself from them. I tend to feel like a placeholder, a person you talk to when the people you really want to talk to aren't around.
>>
File: reaction[34].png (128KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reaction[34].png
128KB, 250x250px
>>17473873
because I'm alone (on purpose)

a gf is too much work
>>
>>17473873
I lost my job.
It was my first job ever, back in university I was too young and naive and never cared to make any contact and I was lucky to the a job at all.
I worked for 4 years there and now I'm about to complete 2 months unemployed.
I'm 26 yo male that still lives with his parents and has zero motivation to keep going forward.
>>
I just ended a friendship with a boy I liked. He was my closest friend, but he played me and took me for granted. I put an end to it and I don't regret it, but I'm sad I had to make the decision at all. I wish it weren't like this.
>>
>>17475606
how exactly did he take you for granted?
I'm asking so I don't make the same mistake, and maybe how could have his attitude so it wouldn't end like it did.
>>
>>17475640
He would lead me on, break up and go back to his girlfriend constantly while telling me how much I meant to him, how much he liked and missed me. He knew I wouldn't leave his side and behaved like I would always back him up, because I did, for a while.
>>
>>17475648
oh, that's far from a 'friendship'..
but yeah, I understand what you mean.
>>
>>17475648
Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>17475669
A girl.

>>17475658
We were really good friends up until he confessed to me and I developed feelings for him also. If I could go back in time, I would've pretended I didn't. Feelings ruin friendships, kids.
>>
Because I've never really asked anyone on a date.
>>
i'm different
>>
>>17473873
I hate every aspect of myself. Every time I want to talk to someone, I feel like I'd be bothering them, and don't ever message people first. This probably makes me feel like too much of an effort to talk to, so everyone ends up leaving until we meet face to face because of class or whatever. Eventually they leave, replaced by whoever I'm forced to be with.

This sucks more now because a friend that I've known for basically all my life asked me out a couple years ago, and broke up with me last year. I'm more sad that we don't talk than that we broke up.
>>
File: 1471561625846.jpg (39KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1471561625846.jpg
39KB, 295x295px
>>17473873
Because I cannot establish or maintain relationships with anyone even though it's what I want most in life. I have zero friends, I have never so much as held a girls hand and will probably never have a girlfriend, and I can barely hold a conversation with family members even if they're putting in huge amounts of effort. I have no interests and nothing to talk about, the start of every single work week is
>hey anon, how was the weekend?
>oh you know ... average
And that's it because I don't know what else to say. I don't even like conversation anyway, the effort I have to put in is like running a mental marathon while I almost always get no enjoyment in return. Every time I talk I sound autistic but unlike most autistic people I'm aware of how stupid and robotic I sound and it makes me cringe. Listening to others isn't enjoyable either, but at least I can fake an interest and be somewhat passable. Basically it's hard to initiate a relationship, it's hard to maintain, and I hate what I do so much that it's not worthwhile anyway. I've turned down girls because I can't believe that they would ever stay with me for more than a week or two - there's no depth to me so after a short period of time they'd figure out I'm not some interesting person stuck in a shell and would just leave me.
>>
Still hung up on a girl I'll probably never get back

I know what's fucking me, the hard part is moving past it all

I like to think I'm making progress, but then I have dreams where we're just talking to each other in bed or cooking dinner with each other or some shit, and I wake up back at square one

How to stop my brain from cucking me?
>>
Arrogance.
I had this very stupid idea that I was something else.
But it was confirmed that I wasn't after dropping out university with no friends.
Maybe some considered me their friend but I was busy doing the "lone wolf" bullshit to care so I probably came off as an asshole to them.
I've never had a best friend and I honestly can say that I wasted my youth. Nothing special to talk about in 20 fucking years. Probably one of the most boring persons you'll ever meet.

I lied to myself that I was better than them and knowing the truth was hard. Being jobless, with no school and no friends, I had severe depression during months and locked myself in my room. No contact whatsoever with nobody except my family. Shit health. And on top of that, my last relationship didn't end in good terms.

So I'm here finally with a job trying to improve myself and thinking of getting back to school. But I sometimes feel like I don't deserve to be happy for how shitty I was with some people that didn't deserve anything of what I did to them so I guess I unconsciously want to be miserable and lonely. That and zero self-confidence.
>>
I see myself as a failure, and I stay away from people as much as possible because I'm both ashamed of myself and I dont want to ruin other people's lives
>>
>>17473873
i'm ugly and weird
i only have one friend but she's not really a friend and she only invites me over out of pity
i got a divorce 6 months ago and it's changed how i view women and relationships
i can't tell if i'm making excuses to avoid dating because i am afraid of not getting rejected, or perhaps i really am in actuality not seeing any glimmer of interest in any person i meet (which isn't many in the first place)
i hate going outside because i regularly get hostile looks from other people
>>
File: goku.gif (782KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
goku.gif
782KB, 500x375px
i don't know. i feel like sometimes this world is just to complicated or fancy for someone like me, i don't care a lot about money or power or being famous/important, i don't undestandall these new words that people use to describe social issues, and im not smart enough to get too much into political stuff

i just wish i could live in a more simple world that lets me be myself and where i am completely free to explore, i daydream about going on adventures and making lots of friends in a fantasy world everyday

i wish i could at least find someone that shares this kind of dreams and isn't afraid to act just a bit crazy and, because it would be fun

but everytime i talk just a little bit about these dreams or i start acting a bit crazy because im daydreaming, people get weirded out or just tell me to stop talking nonsense

so in order to fit in i always have to change my personality to something very boring and always talk with a serious tone and barely laughs

i fucking hate it i always have to be the calm and serious guy or no one will pay attention to what i say
>>
I don't trust people. I have a few very good friends I know for over ten years, but apart from them I'm not interested in getting to know other guys, let alone girls. I was never approached by a girl, but if it happened, I would most likely just tell her to fuck off because I would suspect some nasty plot. I also have no idea what to do with girls, I play vidya and like to cook, a girl would just get in the way.
>>
I had a happy life, then it crashed. Now when I interact with others in a meaningful fashion that could get close I reflexively push them away so I don't get hurt like I did. I've done it to six different people at this point.

I think I have to work on myself and just become happy with who I am, rather than who I was, before I can let another in, but it doesn't stop others from trying to get in.
>>
Because a girl who was everything to me left me for another man
>>
Because i trust no one
>>
>>17473873
because my gf left me
>>
I think the saddest thing for me is three or so years ago, when I was still in high school, I was a recluse. I really didn't want to do much with my life back then. I was in Spanish class and I was really interested in going on a class trip to Spain in three weeks.

The girls on the trip effectively took pity on me and forced me out clothes shopping. I really enjoyed that. I started taking pride in my own appearance more and more. I got a good haircut, cleared my skin up with a plethora of spot creams and gels. I became pretty conventionally attractive.

After that, I couldn't stop becoming more and more narcissistic. Now, I'm fairly popular, got lots of "friends", get with guys at parties(turned out I'm a fag), all that. Thing is, I don't really care. I don't know, everything seems so generic to me that I don't see much point in empathizing with it.

To other people, I've never been more popular and happy. To myself, I've never been so alone.
>>
>>17476069
I thought the "popular guys are actually lonely inside" shtick was all a myth.
>>
I'm not a priority in my girlfriends life and when we do meet she's very dismissive of anything i have to say and always changed the conversation topic.

Going to give her a call today and bring this up as having to fight for my GF's time (less than an hour a week) isn't something i should be doing in a relationship.
>>
>>17476093
she doesnt care about you, dump her
>>
>>17475847
https://pasportaservo.org

Go on an adventure anon

>>17476096
Yeah, that's pretty much what i've gathered. But i'd still rather do this in person and hear out what she has to say before doing so. If for nothing else than she then knows why, rather than just pulling it out of the blue.
>>
>>17476096
>>17476097 (You)

Looks like you were right. I brought up that i was sick of being low priority she started crying and dumped me on the spot.
Not sure what to think i'm just kinda empty
>>
Because I broke up with the girl that made my life worth living
>>
>>17476205
Women aren't worth dying over either
>>
>>17476183
I don't know why that was funny
Godspeed anon
>>
>>17476239
Probably the typo I tried to fix and made worse.
Or I just proved a stereotype. Glad you got a giggle though
>>
>>17476097
The problem is not adventure, actually i just moved to another city to study, and im going out every day to see what interesting places i can find

The problem is that im still doing this alone, i don't know any other way to say this, i just want to find a girl that also has a sense of curiosity or adventure, and that also happens to be as autistic as me so i don't have to be serious all the time
>>
Mostly the fact I don't try not to be alone.
>>
Because when you talk to me, i'm not really there
>>
I had a girlfriend once, she was a nice girl. After almost a year i broke up with her. We didn't fight or anything like that, i just said it would be better if it ended now and she just accepted. Thos almost one year of dating her taugh me one thing: i don't know how to be close to people, i wasn't able to love her like she wanted and if tryed to force it someone would get hurt in the end. I tryed to move on but sometimes i still think about her.
>>
>>17473873
>Why are you so lonely /adv/?

I miss my girlfriend. I really want to talk to her and we can't right now.

Sometimes I get extreme melancholy and talking to her just makes me feel great. I've told her things I never told anyone, and she tells me everything.

I probably sounds like a jerk to some of you for feeling lonely when I have someone I love, but in those times we can't even have a word together I feel lonelier than when I was single.
>>
>>17473873
I rarely go out and never meet new people. I never approach women.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470540438308.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470540438308.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
Because my gf of 4 years will never understand my existential crisis and im only going to hurt her in the end
>>
>>17476097
The problem is not adventure, actually i just moved to another city to study, and im going out every day to see what interesting places i can find

The problem is that im still doing this alone, i don't know any other way to say this, i just want to find a girl that also has a sense of curiosity or adventure, and that also happens to be as autistic as me so i don't have to be serious all the time
>>
>>17476390
If you've been together that long you could try talking to her about some of your problems? If the relationship is going to last you need to be open to some extent, or a rift will eventually tear due to lack of communication.
>>
>>17473873
I am alone by choice. I actually have greater than average social skills and charisma, when I use them, I quickly gain large numbers of friends and get girls loving me, however, I don't like social situations because they tire me out, I'd like nothing better than to go back to my house and listen to music and make art.

I don't really get emotionally attached to people, so I don't really maintain my friendships and I've never experienced love so I avoid romantic relationships.
>>
>>17476565
Are you me?
This is exactly my description.
>>
Hey /adv/.

I too am lonely, but I feel obligated to warn you guys about threads like these. You should only spend so much time reflecting on why you're so depressed before it will impact you in some way or another rather than just be a feeling.

I encourage all of you to reach out to any loved one. Whether it's a family member, old friend, or even someone anonymous (much like you're doing right now) and just have some comfort.

Remember, you are loved, you are cared for, and you will be missed if something were to happen to you. Never forget that.

Finally, people that don't see that in you, the people that don't choose to respect what you need in life don't deserve to have you and you owe it to yourself to find better.

Good luck guys, it gets better but only if you will it to be
>>
File: hug.gif (144KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
144KB, 354x369px
>>
>>17473873
i have no confidence and i get so nervous around people, especially women that are exceptionally good looking. O H W E L L
>>
>>17473873
Ya know, I use to be lonely. It was a bad feeling. But then, for some weird reason, it just stopped.

Yeah sure I get resurgences of loneliness occasionally, but I genuinely feel ok.
>>
I just have been played by many times, I have come to a point where I cannot trust them, I don't feel like putting any effort into finding a woman, since, deep inside, I feel like, probably, things are gonna be like they always had in the past.
Funny part is that I try to convince myself that I don't need a woman to be happy, but each time a thread like this comes out i feel depressed as hell.
>>
>>17476633
This may help some people, but for me, it only hurts more. It seems like the only thing that can't get people attached to me is family bounds. If those who love me didn't had to bare with me for all this time, they would probably despise me. Feels bad man.
>>
I'm not. Which worries me because I've always been alone. I'm afraid of being alone forever but in this moment I don't desire companionship.
>>
>>17476084
>I thought the "popular guys are actually lonely inside" shtick was all a myth.

It is.
>>
Because my emotions don't work like other people's
>>
File: alone.jpg (35KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
35KB, 720x472px
>>17473873
I have this great girl, and yet I don't. She loves to see me (and just me), yet that's as far as she wants to go.

She's sickly, extremely introverted and any outing leaves her with quite a bit of downtime.
She doesn't do social. She doesn't do romance. She doesn't even do affection. To her, lewd is just a word. The only way I know she likes me is because I'm one of the few (if any at all) guys she opens up to entirely. We have zero quiet moments, taboos or personal space, while she's a fortress around mutual guy friends. Despite that, nothing ever happens.

Hug her and she shrugs it off. Take her hand and she takes it back. Whisper sweet things and she usually lets it slide. Kissing her definitely wouldn't end well. Think she's offended or plainly not interested? Think again when she leaves a dozen messages.

She says she's asexual. Literally prefers a shower head with smut stories to any guy (or girl)'s advances. It leaves me feeling hollow, like I'm missing something. In person we're closer than anyone, yet more distant than anyone as well.

I guess this is how otaku girlfriends feel when they're all up in their 2D>3D mentality. Together, yet alone.
>>
Because sometimes I am Dr. Jekyll and sometimes I am Mr. Hyde
>>
>>17477031
>She says she's asexual
>kek

She just doesn't like you in that way dude.
>>
>>17473873
My only friend wants to kill himself tomorrow and I can't do anything to stop them
>>
File: 1471566921727.jpg (471KB, 2048x1408px) Image search: [Google]
1471566921727.jpg
471KB, 2048x1408px
>early age-7
>have stroke
>cant talk, or walk much for a few years after that
>get picked on in school as the "retard gimp"
>never shake that stigma till late high school
>dates? prom? lol, nope. Who wants to go out with the retard gimp, even though i actually had one of the best grades.

>finally shake off the majority of the effects of it due to neural remapping- aka my brain rewired itself
>too late, high school over
>but hey atleast i have university right?
>wrong!
>never having friends = 0 social knowledge
>try hard but fail at every encounter

tada! thats my life! my Dad didnt care, he told me a few years ago that they wrote me off as a lost cause and focused on my sister

so i have only mother and my dog in this world. When they die i dunno what i will do, if i dont get another dog i might just off myself if it werent for my blinding hatred for the rest of humanity keeping me going to succeed where they failed

fuck em!
>>
>>17476630
>>17476565
>I'm so above you all.

What exactly is the point of lying on 4chan of all places?
>>
Paranoia mixed with avoidant tendencies and life long social anxiety.
>>
>>17477067
If you think that comic is funny, you're the worst kind of sociopath. The kind that isn't even self-aware, the kind that turns it into a weakness because all you do is shove all of your emotions, including empathy and everything that gives you common sense, down so far that they won't surface for at least a decade, at which point you'll finally realize 2 things. One, you've been remarkably immature your whole life and that's why nobody really likes you, and two, it's probably too late to undo the image that everyone has of you in their mind. You will always be that willfully ignorant, annoying dipshit no matter what you do.

Have a nice life.
>>
>>17476565
Two questions. One, how old are you? And two, how long do you honestly think you can keep that shit up before you start curling up into the fetal position because you can feel parts of your brain dying from lack of human interaction?
>>
File: 1459815064203.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1459815064203.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>17477133

lol butthurt much?

and it is funny cause the guy was found out to believe in bringing shariah law to the west and thats why he isnt in the news anymore cause they dropped the stories and are hiding their asses for putting the guy on a pedestal when he believes in killing women if they are raped, throwing gays of buildings, and stoning them if they commit adultery

you're defending that barbarism
>>
I'm alone because I know I'm difficult to be around. I have multiple personalities, I'm a recovering addict, and I have minor (though still thoroughly unpleasant) spells of paranoid schizophrenia, not to mention the chronic flashbacks and the fact that I talk to thin air because I've been alone since the day I was born. I had such a shitty childhood, going to college and finally being truly alone was such a remarkable thing, that I developed retrograde amnesia and removed 95% of my previous life from my consciousness because I just couldn't handle it. I couldn't mentally deal with the idea that I was free, so my brain broke. A year later I'm still remembering parts of my life that I had no idea existed, entire groups of people that I just erased. And that's on top of the previously suppressed memories that I buried either as a defense mechanism, or as a result of drugs, insomnia, or one of several untreated concussions. There are days when I'm genuinely afraid of going outside, and I don't even know why.

That's why I'm alone. You pussies have no excuse.
>>
>>17477171
>I'm making up shit to compete with rejects online

WHY
>>
>>17477187
Exactly, why the fuck WOULD I make any of that shit up? I stand to gain about as much as you, who apparently thinks that everyone here is lying, assuredly because nobody is allowed to have a worse life than you. How far off am I?
>>
>>17477206
*assumedly

Autocorrect.
>>
>>17477206
You're trying too hard man.
>>
>>17477239
Okay, believe what you want then. Why are you even here?
>>
You should really research more than one article, even if it suits your needs perfectly the first time. There's more to what I'm about to quote, the exerpt just won't quite fit into one post.

"Sperry's very strange smear of Khan ― titled “Khizr Khan Believes The Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated To The Sharia’” ― hangs upon two documents, both of which have been rather desperately misconstrued in ways that only make sense if you omit certain pieces of information and wildly bake something crazy out of the remaining elements.

The first item is a review, written by Khan, of a book titled Human Rights In Islam ― a work that is actually just a compendium of presentations from a 1982 seminar by the International Commission of Jurists in Geneva. The second piece that shows up in Sperry’s brief against Khan is an “explainer” of sorts that he wrote in 1983 for Volume 6:23 of the Houston Journal of International Law, in which Khan helpfully provides a concise “Juristic Classification Of Islamic Law.”

In the first instance, Khan rather dispassionately renders his verdict on the value of the materials presented at the seminar, citing one speaker in particular for making a convincing argument. In the second document, Khan ― just as dispassionately ― provides the Houston Journal of International Law with some facts about Islamic law and its derivations.

At no point does Khan argue that the United States Constitution should be “subordinated” to Sharia. The Constitution, in fact, never comes up in either piece of writing ― mainly because there is no reason to bring it up. The Magna Carta, the French Constitution of 1958, Starfleet’s Prime Directive, the First Law of Robotics ― these don’t come up either. (That’s too bad, if only because I’d love to know if robots could be made Sharia-compliant.)
>>
>>17477269
Sperry’s whole conclusion here ― that Khan is arguing that the United States Constitution should be subordinated to Sharia ― is truly daffy, and basically relies completely on his readers not doing what I did ― reading all the source materials. (And being able to read in the first place.)

In his “Juristic Classification of Islamic Law,” Khan attempts to explain how Islamic jurists classify the sources of Islamic law, noting both the chief and supplementary sources that have guided the thinking of these jurists (and which have led to a lifetime of argument between them). Khan notes that within Islamic culture, “the individual opinions” of Islamic jurists are “subordinated” to the two chief sources ― the Quran and the Sunnah.

Khan goes on to note that the larger “question of the sources which” these Islamic jurists have historically “relied upon” to derive legal opinions “is always open to reconsideration as to their compliance with the Quranic and Prophetic texts and the fulfillment of their objectives.” However, Khan notes an immutable bottom line within Islamic legal culture:

This brings up an important fact which is generally overlooked, that the invariable and basic rules of Islamic aw are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah (Quran and Sunnah), which are few and limited. All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.” "
>>
>>17477274
>>17477269

Who is kizer khan?
>>
>>17477269
>>17477274
the dude works hard to bring shitskins into america
based on that fact alone he needs to get zucced
>>
>>17477155
If there are too many big words, I'd be happy to summarize for you, and provide a citation for my source.

You fucking idiot.
>>
>>17477278
hes the shariah law advocator that hillary clinton had at her convention that is TOTALLY beyond scrutiny cause muh child died in the military

>i dont want to be in public spotlight!
>proceeds to do 50 interviews
>>
>>17477278
I forgot to link a post further up in the thread, this isn't meant to be on topic.

He's the father of a fallen American soldier that spoke against Trump at the Democratic National Convention. >>17477280
But he doesn't though...it's one thing to be incredibly racist, but now you're just making shit up.
>>
>>17477295

>incredibly racist

amazing how that line of thinking is incredibly right alot nowadays
>>
>>17477290
I literally JUST disproved that for fuck's sake, he didn't advocate Sharia or any legal system. Or are you one of those people who prefers to just act like anything they don't agree with doesn't exist?
>>
>>17477298
I honestly can't tell who's side you're on.
>>
It's because most people are shit.
>>
>>17477290
Also can you link be to all the interviews he's done? Or even 2? I'd settle for 2.
>>
>>17477303
>>17477303

im against woman having their heads cut off because they have sex

im against stoning women cause they were raped

im against throwing gays off buildings as a "mercy killing"

im against chopping hands off someone who stole a loaf of bread to feed his children

im against those who defend those who defend the barbaric institution that enforces this. Aka the current democrats, liberals who scream racist if you DARE speak against their new favorite pets, and kizer khan
>>
>>17477295
>But he doesn't though
he literally does though
his job is to literally help shitskins come to america
>>
>>17477311
>>17477311

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kizer+khan+interviews

5 seconds on google and youtube
>>
>>17477321
Oh, you're against innocent people being murdered in the street?

Guess what? SO IS EVERYONE ELSE YOU FUCKING RETARD
>>
>>17477329
>Oh, you're against innocent people being murdered in the street?

except those who want shariah law
>>
>>17477327
I'm seeing 3 interviews total, and all of them AFTER someone claimed that he wanted to indoctrinate the world into Sharia, and Trump made that ridiculous fucking comment about how "maybe his wife isn't allowed to speak". The media, specifically the right wing media, even though I know saying that will immediately discredit me in your eyes, forced his hand. If someone wrote an article about you saying that you endorsed the beheading of women, wouldn't you want to tell the world otherwise?
>>
>>17477333
Did you know that this week, a few days ago, a city in Israel freed itself from ISIS and Sharia, and it's citizens actually helped in the rebellion? Women burned their burkas, and men cut their beards with scissors.

Nobody fucking wants Sharia law.
>>
>>17476630
You probably have schizoid personality disorder.

>>17477142
I am eighteen, just left high school.

I think I'll keep it up all my life, because I've always been like this. I do have a social life, however that social life is meaningless to me. I haven't been diagnosed but I suspect I have schizoid personality disorder, which is characterized by a lack of desire for social relationships, asexuality, apathy and seeking degrees of isolation. Schizoid personality disorder can come in "secret schizoid" form which is where a person seems receptive towards social relationships but actually is indifferent, thus explaining my charisma.

My main coping mechanism in life is to focus on fantasy, such as making art. I listen to music as a form of escapism.
>>
>>17477338

yet every interview ive seen of him he deflects the question back at the interviewer than goes on a tirade about trump and the republicans

im not a trump supporter, im not a hillary supporter. But when i see someone advocating death i automatically hate that person. The fact that Trump was SPOT ON about him is a good sign

just like how Trump turned out right about the Iran money

just like how Trump was right about Hillary accepting money from shariah law shitholes whilst she "advocates" for womens rights

you want corruption and dystopian future? pick hillary from what ive seen of her
>>
imagine loving muslims and hating yourself so bad you feel the need to derail threads so you can tell everyone how much you love getting your flabby pale ass buttfucked by some fake syrian refugee
>>
>>17477349
Advocating death? What the fuck are you even talking about?

"I'm not a Trump supporter, but god damn does his dick taste good".

I'm Canadian, I don't even need to give a shit about any of this. But if you honestly believe that Hilary is accepting money from Sharia law advocates, then you're probably the kind of person that cheered when Trump said, multiple times on live television, and I quote, "Obama started ISIS".

Cite your sources.
>>
>>17477362
>I'm Canadian
Yeah, we kinda figured
go suck off some more muslims
>>
>>17477361
It was actually one of you that derailed it, I made a comment about how the comic wasn't funny. Then someone decided to tell me that I was defending Sharia law, and it went from there.
>>
>>17477366
Is that your source? Didn't know a shallow gene pool (that means your mom probably fucked her brother to make you) could be used as a URL.
>>
>>17477370
>i didn't derail the thread i just went on a huge fucking tirade about how much i hate myself and feel the need to destroy my people
>>
>>17477362
lol i am too a canadian if that makes you feel stupid

>obama started isis

he kinda inadvertently did

>support destruction of countries
>terrorist cells that WERE being suppressed spring up

how do you think the NAZI's became a thing? Germany was buttfucked after WWI, thus the populace's hatred grew and gave rise to them. Just as Isis in Iraq and syria

yes, i applauded him. He actually tells the truth but then again hes never been a politician
>>
>>17477372
dude you're a canadian cuckold, trying to act tough online doesn't suit you at all

maybe instead of being yourself you could try being a good person
>>
>>17477373
I...hold on what? I'd respond to that more coherently if it made any, ANY fucking sense.
>>
>>17477380
it's not my fault you're illiterate
>>
>>17477377
Firstly, I'd love to see how you justify "Obama started ISIS". Seriously, keep going.

And you know how the Nazis got into power? Someone with massive sway over the population of Germany used it's decline to boost himself up, on the backs of a scapegoat. Specifically, an entire race of people, who he blamed for everything that was wrong with his country. He claimed, that if this particular race were to be removed, then the country would become great again. Hmm, that's starting to sound familiar. He would hold massive public rallies in which he would use yelling and hate speech to rile up his supporters, and get them excited no matter what he was saying. Wow, that's really starting to sound like someone I know. He encouraged public displays of violence, and claimed that the financial decline of the country was due to this race of people, even though there was no actual
evidence of it whatsoever.

ISIS literally forced their way into power with bombs and AK-47s. But Hitler, well he was just a politician.
>>
>>17477383
I read the words just fine dipshit, it's the order you put them in that's making me worried about you.
>>
>>17477406
>i'm not illiterate, i just can't understand how words go together

top fucking kek
pick up a book instead of working the gloryhole at your local halal shop
>>
>>17477378
And your idea of being a good person is what, telling everyone that isn't white to go die in a fucking hole?
>>
>>17477402
>trump is hitler!
>you just explained something? well EXPLAIN IT AGAIN!

if you were american id call you a democrat, but since you are a fellow canadian ill call you a liberal. maybe NDP?

How right am i?
>>
>>17477413
You said that I went on a tirade about how I hate myself (I'd love to hear more on how that fits together in your fucked up little head) and how I "feel the need to destroy my people".

It's so baseless and inflammatory that it could be posted in pretty much any debate, and it would be just as relevant as it was here. You're just saying things that you think will make me angry.
>>
>>17477423
you're only getting angry because it's true

you know deep in your heart that you only support these destructive policies because you hate yourself, you hate your people

which is why you support the massive influx of low iq, high violence people into your country and the west in general

take a hard look at yourself and decide if that's truly what you want
>>
>>17477416
You actually didn't explain shit all, you just threw up a couple bullet points and then likened the Middle East to Nazi Germany, before hands down the best part of your post, where you said that Trump tells the fucking truth.

You know what? You win. Life is too short to argue with someone who refuses to listen to reason. I could keep going like this for the next 2 hours, and I will have accomplished nothing, because you're just going to keep posting /nothing/ and calling it fact, all the while ignoring everything I say and derailing the conversation until it becomes a screaming match. Because that's all you people know how to do.

Goodbye.
>>
>>17473873
I'm really arrogant and that drives away others, also I can be pretty boring.
>>
>>17477428
America is one of the top 3 wealthiest countries in the world, and you also have one of the highest rates of child poverty. You're also #27 in education. And you're in the top 5 for most mass shootings, in the world (and I hate to break it to you, but 95% of the shooters are white).

Maybe bringing in other countries isn't such a terrible idea.
>>
>>17477416
Wrong. I'm a communist

http://communist-party.ca/
>>
>>17477443
those bad things you mentioned are literally because of blacks and democrats

try again
>>
>>17477448
I haven't laughed that hard in a long fucking time.

"Oh, all those bad things you said? Even the one about mass shootings, which can be directly linked to the NRA and nobody else, who is and always has been affiliated with the GOP? Yeah they're all black people's fault. Them and whoever Fox News tells me I shouldn't like. Thinking for myself, what's that?"

This conversation is over, I hope you get hit by a train.
>>
>>17477467
nra doesn't do mass shootings
it's not a gop thing

you're making shit up because you're too deep in your own echo chamber

this is why no one likes canadians
>>
>>17477467
Fox News only reports.

I decide.
>>
>>17477467
>It's another "Canadians obsessed with America" episode
>>
>>17477477
Have you seen our politics?

they are fucking BORING
>>
>>17477478
Still not an excuse to spread Jewish propaganda around. At this rate Canadians are gonna be b& from the country.

Then where will your Indians go to buy milk?
>>
File: KRWEal9.jpg (26KB, 687x667px) Image search: [Google]
KRWEal9.jpg
26KB, 687x667px
Because i cant be social with girls that are cute and i might like/crush on. The fact that i think they are pretty makes me depressed because i can never get them. Im talking about severe moodswings and personality changes in a few hours. From full on social i can take on the mood feelings to straight up im a worthless piece of trash. All it takes is eye contact. Also im not that handsome so that also kind of adds to it.
>>
>>17477491
They'll get it where they always got it from: priests
>>
Because if i actually deserved someone, I wouldnt be posting in this thread.
>>
Because the one rejected me....... Twice!
>>
>>17477471
They hold rallies at the funerals of the victims of mass shootings, and they have singlehandedly prevented gun laws from existing, making the US the only civilized country without hard restrictions on the purchasing and selling of firearms. Without them, none of it would have happened.
>>
>>17477491
>Then where will your Indians go to buy milk?
The cheap stuff they buy doesn't pass Canadian health regulations due to the hormone thing, so if it makes you feel better the Canadians that look your Costco's for milk might get cancer from it eventually.
>>
>>17477558
0/10 try again kike

>>17477559
hormone thing?
do you mean rbst?
>>
>>17477471
Also are you fucking serious? You're calling ME out for sitting in an echo chamber? That goes so far past irony, there's not even a fucking word for it.
>>17477473
Fox News doesn't report shit. Did you know that legally, they're not allowed to state that they are reporting news, because they lost the court battle and the judge declared their style of "reporting" to be far too biased and partisan? It's a bunch of righ white people in suits that are telling you what to think through Murdoch. I'm not saying MSNBC or CNN are much better, but get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>17477577
dude whatever, you're wrong on so many counts you'd be trolling if i didn't know you were being serious

go gulp more nigger cum or whatever it is you cucks do for fun
>>
>>17477568
What the fuck do you mean try again? Everything I just said is an objective fact you fucking retard.

And if you're going to be racist, the least you could do is be accurate about it. My grandparents are as Catholic as the day is fucking long, I'm not religious but still extremely white.
>>
>>17477584
lying online doesn't change shit, kike

shilling for your jewish masters must pay well because you wont give up
>>
>>17477583
Every single thing I've said is an objective fact, you don't get to choose what's real and what isn't based on convenience.

Fuck it, why bother. You live in a fantasy world where you're always right and everyone else is always wrong and you're the king of the internet. Hope your mom's basement isn't getting too humid.
>>
>>17477594
fuck this is ironic as fuck
nothing you've said has any basis in fact and you know it

i'm gonna get my passport just so i can go to vancouver and beat up a cuck like you
>>
>>17477590
Then prove it. Prove that I'm lying, prove that ANYTHING I've said is wrong. I'll wait.

And I know you can't prove that I'm not Jewish, even though I really don't see how that's relevant either way. Pick anything else.

I know you won't bother, I'm trying to make a point.
>>
>>17477608
Then point something out that I've said, and prove it wrong. Any of it. Go ahead.
>>
>>17477610
>>17477613
it's not my job to prove you wrong
it's you're job to prove yourself right

but you're wrong, so you'll never do that
you'll just keep bending over for shitskins because that's all you're good for- being a cumrag
>>
>>17477619
"You're so wrong it's hilarious. What? Tell you what you're wrong about? Fuck you, you can't tell me what to do."

It actually is your job to prove me wrong, otherwise you're just lying for the sake of it. You called me out, now back it up. It's like picking a fight with a guy in a bar and then pussying out when he says to take it outside.

You can swear at me and call me a nigger faggot kike all you want, if doesn't change the fact that you know I'm right.
>>
>>17477635
nothing you do will make you or your positions correct

face it, you're worthless
>>
>>17477594
>>17477608
It's so beautiful to watch two lovers come together for the first time
>>
>>17477638
Whatever you say champ. All I'm hearing is "I'm too scared to face reality".

If I'm wrong, prove it. Otherwise you're just admitting defeat.
>>
I can only relate to people through jokes and memes
>>
>>17473873
I'm not a loveable person for reasons that I can't completely understand.
>>
>>17474067
A man would date a fucking rock if it could love him back.
Living life on easy mode FY KYS
>>
I frankly don't know. Maybe because I can't trust people anymore.
>>
Shyness + Bullying + shitty classmates + some shitty friends turned me into someone who doesn't trust easily and who can see who's worth the time and who's not.
>>
>>17477823
maybe the man who is willing to love a fucking rock simply isn't worth the time of anyone who has fucking standards and maybe having standards isn't such a bad thing when you look at the bigger picture. I'm a lonely ass NEET guy and even I have rejected girls trying to flirt because I either feel a connection or I don't, and if there is no chemistry i'm not going to date a girl just so i can say i have a gf. not the anon you were replying too obv just trying to refute your implied neckbeard argument.
>>
File: michael.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
michael.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>17473873
Because I am a kissless, handholdless virgin, who got no friends and nobody likes me outside of my parents. And I feel that they like me mostly due to biological factors. I am a failure as a son, I am a leech, and have no future, at the age of 23. I could just die, and my family would most likely be better off in the long run.
>>
>>17473917
>>17473905
>>17473899

This helped me, thanks.
>>
>>17478029
I feal the same, but fuck it i'm just sticking around because I'm curious. What I'm curious of. Don't really know.
>>
>>17478029
i'm the same
and your post reminded me of something my uncle told me- 'if you were capable of killing yourself, you wouldn't be in a situation where you would want to'
>>
Best friend killed himself, girlfriend got a taste of the rave life/cock carousel
>>
The cage of social anxiety.

I've actually learned to enjoy being alone. That said, it'd be nice to have more socialization.
>>
>>17478562
Your uncle is bullshitting, because by his logic there would be no such thing as suicide.
>>
I always feel like I'm holding them back from being with a better guy
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.