[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

muscle discomfort after sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Anyone who might have any idea about this? It's giving me some worry.
I lost my virginity yesterday. The oral was unprotected and the penetration was protected. I've had muscle/joint discomfort for the last day since. I'm starting to think the worst.
Should I?
>>
>>17473761
Maybe you've caught a new, undocumented STD.
>>
>>17473761

Herpes

You could also be out of shape though
>>
>>17473799
I doubt that.
Could these simply be a symptom of being a bit unfit? I don't have a headache or aches anywhere else than my arms and legs. I also feel bloated in the stomach. I want to get myself checked regardless.
Again could this just be me being unhealthy? I feel indifferent about what I did.
>>
>>17473807
I am out of shape.
And I really hope it's not herpes. That's a death sentence.
>>
>>17473813

Arms and legs do a lot of work during sex, I can sometimes get sore abs or back muscles after pounding good, you basically did excersize and your body is weak and complains.

Have sex multiple times a day and you won't even have to go to a fitness center to get ripped
>>
I had sex for the first time in just over a year. I go to the gym regularly. After sex, my glutes where super sore.

Probably just using muscles you never knew you had or using muscles that don't get used.
>>
>>17473832
>>17473833
I really hope it's that. Doesn't explain my general dodgy feeling in the stomach though that might just be me worrying too much. I didn't feel quite like that within the first few hours after sex. I did drink some water before we did it though.
>>
>>17473839
Nerves can make your stomach feel awful. Enjoy that you popped your cherry and make a doctor's appointment if you want to put your mind at ease.
>>
>>17473839
I might add, can you get diagnosis for Herpes before you show any symptoms? Can a blood test of a saliva swab or something do that or will I have to wait for my next day off work to get checked?
Yeah I'm out of shape. I started increasing my salt intake with food a few days back. I do feel aches in other parts of my body on a regular occasion which I'm sure is blood pressure related but I'm obviously paying attention to joints more recently because of the sex.
>>
If it's your glutes, that's pretty normal. I get cramps back there, and I know of another guy who gets the same. Both of us aee in pretty good shape.
>>
>>17473850
sounds reassuring.
I guess there's nothing I can really do yet anyway since none of the stis except herpes can show up as soon as this,
I'll keep checking the mirror
>>
File: 1448192979118.jpg (43KB, 348x298px) Image search: [Google]
1448192979118.jpg
43KB, 348x298px
>>17473841
>Nerves can make your stomach feel awful.
This. Consider yourself lucky. I almost passed out from nervousness when I lost my virginity.
>>
>>17473844

Nope

You get multiple tiny sores on your mouth or dick, that crust and scab and drip materia when they crust open and then it flows together to a fuckhuge sore and then you KNOW

Let's hope it's not that, I 'got' it 18 months ago and just two weeks ago I had my fourth breakout, not fun stuff let me tell you
>>
>>17473902
I know if it never comes to that I'll never delve in such risky behaviour again. I did read up that a lot of people actually have it anyway and never show symptoms. Is that true?
>>
>>17473902
I don't even know if I have it (and chances are I won't) but even I'm praying and hoping for a herpes vaccine in the future just for reassurance. Isn't it just a case of coaxing it out of the nervous system to inoculate it when it's vulnerable?
>>
If there's nothing else to discuss I'll leave this thread to die off.
Does what I've said sound like I might have an sti? Here's hoping if it is it's only syphallis or gonarhea. At least I can treat those.
>>
>>17473902
There is one thing I'd like to ask; how does it affect your sex life?
>>
>>17473761
Sounds like you are out of shape.
Would I be right in guessing that the muscle and joint discomfort is in your hips and hamstrings?

Try joining a gym, attending 2 nights a week (1 BALANCED full body session, 1 cardio session) and 1 yoga class er week to solve your issue.
>>
>>17474048
I'm willing to bet it is though I'm still a little on edge right now. I did get a cramp in my leg during
>>
I think that's all for now. Thanks for reading. I'll go to the gum clinic later. it won't be open again until monday
>>
>>17473761
You've got amata
>>
>>17473832
I can attest to this. I lost twenty pounds on a pussy and Yoplait in a month
>>
increase in hormones, movement, and heat as well as putting your body in unique positions can cause inflammation to flare up.
could be a sign of early osteoarthritis
get anti-inflammatory
I use fish oil and glucosamine chondroitin
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.