[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex-gf cheated on me. How do I stop thinking about beating up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (33KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 625x417px
Ex-gf cheated on me. How do I stop thinking about beating up the guy she did it with ? I know they see each other constantly.
I want them to get what they deserve.
>>
>>17473652
Rape her
>>
I'll never understand this. If you didn't have a relationship with the guy she cheated on you with, who cares? If you should be mad at anyone, be mad at your exwife.

Jokes on the new guy. She will just cheat on him at some point.
>>
>>17473652
did the guy even know about you at the time? id say more often than not, the girl in those situations does not tell the guy shes cheating with that shes involved with someone. its the girl you should be mad at, if anyone. i say just write her off like that trash she is. then get rich and live well and make sure she sees/hears about it. trust me, they hate that shit. ive had several girls break up with me because i was broke as fuck, and since ive started making retarded amounts of money, each and every one of them has hit me up. naturally, i laugh at them and send them on their way.
>>
>>17473691
it's somewhat rational to be angry at an anonymous person who wronged you, like someone who stole your bike or left a hurtful anonymous post.

You have a point though. OP needs to realize that attacking this guy would solve nothing. The real anger is probably at his ex or himself and is being misdirected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApPHxrm4IbI
>>
The guy was not an anon unfortunately. He was one of my best friend. That's why I'm furious. That fucker stabbed me in the back.
>>
>>17473742
>he was my best friend
I guess he was more of a scumbag not-friend. wow, this was a pretty hard way to learn that.
>>
>>17473752
Want to know the worst ?
They did this to me during my most important exams of the year (nurse school). It was the worst week in my life. I couldn't focus, nor sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what they did to me. It was painful.

I'll know if I pass in one week. If I fail I got nothing to lose.
>>
Easy:
You can't
No matter what you do, no matter how you change how you think you can't.
Time will heal everything.
>>
>>17473652
>he fell for the gf meme

when will you fuckers learn
>>
>>17473891
What if it takes too long ?
What if it doesn't ?
There's so much a man can handle until the mind breaks, and I'm already on the verge. I just didn't need this shit on top of others issues.

Does "karma" even exist ?
>>
>>17473652
pic very related
>>
>>17474674
>idealistic bullshit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.