[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scammed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (367KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367KB, 640x1136px
Some bitch in Florida scammed me out of some clothes when we were supposed to do a clothing swap. I have all of her information and I want her to feel some karma....ideas?
>>
I'm so annoyed! I asked her to send the stuff and se said "or what " I'm sick of this shit ass generation. garbage
>>
Not your personal army. Get a job so that you don't have to swap clothes you poor loser.
>>
Literally wasn't asking you to be, I was asking for ideas. And I have a job, but this way you get clothes for "free" as well as buying new ones
>>
Someone has had to have had an issue with someone online and gotten "closure" from it. Right?
>>
>>17473569
find out where she works and do some basic harassing that will get in trouble like wasting all of her companies ink via fax,prank calling,etc.

if she doesn't,then harass her home and relationships by sending anonymous mail with no return address

nothing that could be incriminating,but find out who her husband or boyfriend is and mail a fake letter saying that you want his cock and how that bitch isn't good enough

you have her home address,you can do a lot of fucked up shit now
>>
>>17473646
That's what I'm fucking talking about! Thank you <3
>>
File: 1466436974024.jpg (54KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466436974024.jpg
54KB, 566x480px
>>17473586
> I need advice
> not your personal advice army.
>>
>>17473646
If you're doing anonymous mail, send a terse note to her saying only "N is not faithful to you," where N is her boyfriend's name. Nothing more: no explanation, no details, nothing that could come into question and undermine the suspicion. Just one sentence in ordinary type in the middle of an otherwise blank page.
>>
>>17473720
Oooooh, hella cryptic. That's the kind of shit she will never forget
>>
charge your phone and get lost
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.