[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

talking to stranger qt who plays pokemon go on the bus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pokego.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pokego.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
I saw some qt3.14 playing pokémon go on the bus the other day. I think I've seen her before on the same bus at the same time. In case I run into her again how do I strike up a conversation? I mean I can just say "hey is that pokémon go?" but I don't really know too much about pokémon besides watching the first anime season when I was 10.
Also I used to have no problem making small talk with strangers when I was younger but now I somehow can't help thinking "s/he is gonna think I'm an idiot" or that strangers on the bus don't want to talk and just want to mind their own business.
I'm 22 and the girl seems around my age though I REALLY suck at telling what age people are so she may be 17 or younger in which case it's kind of useless to talk to her.
>>
Just take her home,
Open the door,
Everybody walk the dinosaur.
>>
I guess I should have asked in the anime board
>>
>>17473542
I've never done it but I assume women don't like being bothered by greasy trash on the bus.
Honestly just say hey I've seen you play pokemon if you're looking for someone to play with that'd be cool
The worst that can happen is she acts revolted and you have to endure the rest of the bus ride in shame with all eyes on you
and then every bus ride in the future
>>
>>17473542
You should be talking to her because you share an interest. Age doesn't matter unless sex is your only goal in which case just use craigslist o find a hooker.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.