[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whenever I hear about teenage pregnancy I get really jealous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_339281573.jpg (33KB, 745x497px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_339281573.jpg
33KB, 745x497px
Whenever I hear about teenage pregnancy I get really jealous and bitter. When I was a teenage girl I never got to have sex, so these girls getting pregnant are obviously more wanted than I was. I'm inferior to them.

And then my self hate intensifies and I start crying for a good hour or two.

How do I not become an emotional wreck whenever I hear about young girls being desired in some way?
>>
>>17473440
... so you're sad because you didn't get your life ruined by an unexpected early pregnancy?
>>
>>17473440
>feeling inferior to people totally fucking over their life and future prospects
Don't OP. I am sure you will meet a nice guy that will put a baby in you when the time is right. You will find a guy who will make you feel that desired and then your problems are solved.
>>
>>17473440

Wait, you wanted to get pregnant or you're upset about not being one of those teenagers who was fucked?

How old are you?

The teenagers were just sluttier than you were. If you hung out with the guys they did or went to parties then you would have gotten knocked the fuck up for sure.

I got a vasectomy six years ago and I never tell the girls I fuck that so if they try to trap me by getting knocked up, jokes on them.

They just fuck my brains out for nothing.

God Bless America.
>>
Pretty sure this is b8 but fuck it.
OP, if it makes you feel any better, you definitely more desirable than them now.

Seriously, they ruined their vag one way or another, whether it be through birth or abortion. And if they there stupid enough to keep the thing for themselves, they're now in the pool of undesirable single mothers that no decent dude will touch with a 10 foot pole.
Only dudes they have to look forward to are the super beta neckbeards who are so desperate for a female they'll take even the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>17473446
How old were you when you got a vasectomy btw? Just curious, because I've tried to get my tubes tied but every doctor always feeds me the bullshit of "You're too young, you'll change your mind" and refuses.

Wondering if that happens on the dude's side.
>>
>>17473443
The pregnancy isn't what I'm jealous of, it's the being desired bit that makes me hate myself

>>17473446
I'm 25

I would have been just as slutty as them if I was wanted/desired.

I'm subhuman.

>>17473459
They're still more desirable than me even though they're single mothers and have damaged their bodies.
>>
>>17473464
I promise you they're not. But if you're just looking to wallow in self pity, then that's what you're going to do. Enjoy your own pool of tears, or instead you could get off your fucking ass an make yourself more "desirable".

I went through it too. I was a fat fucking whale and cried about it for a long time, whined bitched and moaned about how it was pointless, I couldn't change, I would always be an undesirable whale wah wah wah.
Then I finally fucking decided that crying about it wasn't going to do anything. I could either kill myself or fix it. I chose the later. Lost weight, started caring about my looks/fashion, and wow. Suddenly guys looked at me. I was able to get some fast fun oral hook ups, probably even sex too if I was willing to lose my vcard to just anyone.

Stop fucking bitching and git gud m8. It'll do you wonders. If you are even a pound over 100, the start by losing weight. Nearly all women could stand to lose a few pounds.
>>
You could be the ugliest woman on earth and still get laid within an hour if you really wanted to.
>>
>>17473464

post a photo
>>
>>17473464
Not with that attitude are you gonna get laid.

Why not focus your energy on an altruistic goal? I'd love to ram a chubby fat girl who recently volunteered at soup kitchen. Eat her stinky pussy up and downtown.

Lol just be awesome, misery is not a turn on
>>
This has to be bait...but I just want to say I am a woman who was a friendless kissless virgin until I was 20 when I met my now husband. I am now 25. Very happy I saved myself for my husband. Every time I hear something like "sleeping with 3-5 men in your life isn't much" I get sick I can't imagine having sex with so many people.
>>
>>17473565
I'm your age and I've never had a boyfriend, let alone a husband
>>
>>17473440
>I missed out on shitty clumsy sex in the back of a car with someone who has no idea what they're doing
idk OP, I didn't lose my v-card til I was in college and it doesn't bother me. maybe it was just because I went to a small rural high school and pretty much all the boys at my school were inbred and ugly as shit. then when I started having sex, it took a while before I learned how to really enjoy it. so I never felt like I was missing out.

as to how to make that feeling stop, you need to either address the fact that you feel undesirable, or address the fact that feeling desirable is important to you. i.e. either change your perception of yourself or stop caring.

>>17473464
>I'm subhuman.
man you got some serious negative self-talk going on there. would you talk to someone you care about like that? would you talk to a bf that way? if you had/have a bf, do you think he'd want to hear you talk about yourself that way?

I mean I know what it's like, I do it too. but it helps nothing and it makes literally every single problem you have worse. just keep that in mind. don't beat yourself up like that. and don't get into the feedback loop that I used to, where I would beat myself up for the fact that I beat myself up.
>>
>>17473670

>if you had/have a bf, do you think he'd want to hear you talk about yourself that way?

HAH

As if I would ever have a boyfriend

What did you learn that made you enjoy sex?
>>
>>17473680
FLORIDA
L
O
R
I
D
A
>>
>>17473565
could be bait. but then I have also seen people take one emotion or aspect of their self-perception, follow it down a specific path of flawed reasoning, and end up in some very strange places. happens more if you're isolated a lot. so even if OP bait, sometimes I reply to stuff like this just because someone out there is probably relating to it on a serious level.

>I can't imagine having sex with so many people.
it's different when you're young and horny and spergy and seeking validation. I've slept with 10 including my husband. 6 of them were within the first 2 years after I got my v-card punched. I went to a party school and there was a lot of low-hanging fruit. I think I was curious and wanted experience and variety, and made the mistake of going for quantity rather than quality. when I think back, I don't think "wow that was a lot of guys" or "eh that wasn't so many." it just was what it was. it's all been so long ago now.

it's funny because when I got together with my husband, it was after a 10-year dry spell. so in a way it felt like I'd been saving myself for him as well. when I first slept with him it didn't feel like the absolute very first time ever, but it had a lot more feeling of newness and excitement than I would have expected.

idk. maybe if I'd gotten married at 25 instead of 35 it would've felt different.
>>
>>17473680
>As if I would ever have a boyfriend
are you me in the past? I remember saying that when I was younger.

>What did you learn that made you enjoy sex?
that you should always speak up and say what you like and don't like in bed, because if your partner cares about you they won't mind accommodating you or at least compromising/meeting you halfway. and that it's ok to be one of those people who doesn't generally cum from intercourse, and it's ok to ask for help getting off. I used to be worried about that because I thought he'd say no or blame himself or blame me. later I realised that if you're with someone with whom you have mutual trust and caring, that won't happen. and if some emotional baggage does come up in bed, you can and should just talk it out.

all of which sounds like a no-brainer now, but it was a big deal back then.
>>
>>17473698
Ah. Well when I was 21 I lost my virginity because I lost all hope in ever getting a boyfriend and wanted to do something about my sexual frustration

In the past 4 years whenever I've tried having sex I've never enjoyed it, mostly because when I was a teenager I masturbated too much so I'm basically numb

I've never had a problem asking them to try different things, still haven't found any erogenous zones or things that work

I bought a vibrator wand and even that didn't help

So at this point I've just given up on all of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.