[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-uni blues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
So today I got my A-Level results, delighted I can go to university this year considering I took a nap in my Psychology paper.

However, over the last couple weeks I've been talking to a really gorgeous girl whose in the year below me at school, we've only been on one date so far but it got *incredibly* passionate by the end.

I'd envisaged having a relationship with her in the theoretical gap year I'd be taking, as I was certain I'd have to resit my Psychology and go to uni in 2017 instead. We're due to meet this coming Tuesday - I've already told her I'm going to uni today but neither of us have really discussed it on an emotional level. Is it safe to assume she's done with me? Is it unlikely she'd be up for a fling until I leave for uni late next month? I don't know what to do.
>>
*bump*
>>
*bump*
>>
c'mon guys, I need a hand.
>>
Career and school out-prioritize boobs, and it looks like you already recognize that. So what's the problem?
>>
>>17473302
The flame that burns twice as bright lasts half as long. You're 17 and super passionate, if you took that gap year this relationship will be burned out by October. Go to Uni, don't bother attempting to maintain a long term relationship, you will meet new people.
>>
>>17473302
Let it go.
You went on one date and hit it off.

If you try and go LDR without having a serious, established relationship of at least a year then you don't stand a chance.
You are 18 tops, she is 17 tops, you will be going to somewhere you can get drunk most nights and fuck girls without any problems, it is your chance to hone your social skills and make friends.
You don't want to spend your time at uni skyping a girl and living for the weekends she can visit you.
What exactly do you do once she is old enough to start drinking? will you trust her when she is back at home, going out drinking? what will you say when she says she can go out and get pissed because you got to do it yourself?

You are young and you don't know what passion is, chances are there was a lot of teeth clacking and heavy breathing.
>>
>>17474042
>teeth clacking and heavy breathing

As a relatively newfag to this sort of thing, is it a uniquely adolescent thing for that kind of thing to take place?
>>
>>17473302
I don't give a fuck, stop bumping this shit thread.
>>
>>17474161
>is it a uniquely adolescent thing for that kind of thing to take place?
It is an inexperienced thing.
>>
>psychology

Fucking why? 50k in debt for nothing.
>>
>>17473302
what uni you going to OP
I'm taking Psychology too
>>
>>17474415
I'm not taking Psychology senpai, that was the A-Level course I flopped. I'm doing Lit at Reading.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.