[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBW Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hdsf.png (507KB, 351x628px) Image search: [Google]
hdsf.png
507KB, 351x628px
I made a thread about this yesterday, I should be seeing a girl tonight and I'm not nervous at all, kind of excited really. She's similar to the picture.

Any advice or experiences with larger women would be heavily appreciated.
pun intended
>>
>>17473192
That's fucking enormous.
>>
File: 01_13234207_58085e_2412783a.jpg (17KB, 300x430px) Image search: [Google]
01_13234207_58085e_2412783a.jpg
17KB, 300x430px
>>17473199
slightly better example
>>
dont get her pregnant. ive seen a black skinny ass guy who had a baby with a 200+lb sharkisha. it was a moment he regretted.
>>
>>17473192
>>17473200
OP, you're a very lucky man.
>>
Treat her like you would any other girl. Feel free to give honest compliments but don't bring up weight, do communicate that you find her attractive.
>>
>>17473192
So you are going to breed and produce more of these Shamus?

I feel sorry for the next generation of men who will never be able to have a real woman. Just fat, liberal, feminist, entitled shadows of what real women were
>>
cut and run
the problems these girls come with will literally send you screaming to a nut house
it would be like dating some neckbeard from /r9k/
more issues than a magazine cafe
>>
>>17473290
plenty of fat conservative women m8
my wife is a humble beast, cooks well, traditionalist, just grew up in a not so healthy household and picked up some bad habits we're trying to fix

but i guess it's easier to be fat on the left due to the acceptance jackhammering that side does.
>>
>>17473192
Can't you post some kind of pic? Just blur the face out
>>
>>17473192
how did you get her m8?

[spoiler]that's kinda my fetish[/spoiler]
>>
>>17473290
Just get a blow up doll. Why do you need a woman that comes with a mind of her own and can contradict you if she wants. A blow up doll can be as hot as you want and provide you with an entrance for your penis. She won't annoy you with her retarded opinions. You can go one step forward and get a woman robot programmed to just cook and clean and receive your penis. You don't need women in flesh and bones.
>>
>>17473192

GAAAAAAAAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
>>
>>17473735
tinder/we went to school together. she looks like the woman in pink moreso, her stomache isnt even droopy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.