[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just failed suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471198277273.jpg (268KB, 1212x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1471198277273.jpg
268KB, 1212x1212px
I'm just going to copy paste the other thread I made because I don't give a fuck

What the fuck now? I tried to hang myself after getting super drunk. The last thing I remembered seeing was my feet slipping away from the floor, followed by waking up on the ground, with the bar I had tied my belt around broken off the wall and on the floor next to me.

I had fucking blacked out. That could of been it, that could of been the last thing I ever had to experience, but instead I'm still fucking here because that shitty piece of wood couldn't have held out for ten more minutes.

It was completely out of my hands, I was actually gone in a sense, and it was just up to fate to finally let me leave.

My own escape is the one thing in this world I am entitled to. Why can't I just have it?
>>
Just jump from a skyscraper m8
>>
>>17472997
What did it feel like?
>>
>>17473056
You wake up wondering what happened. You don't remember falling down on the ground, and then when you finally collect yourself you look around and kind of piece together what happened. You try and remember, but the last thing you can think of was looking at your feet as you let them slip forward. Its just so surreal how there's this giant gap in memory, between that moment, and waking up.

Now, I just feel so fucking shitty that I was actually unconscious but managed to survive. My throat hurts so fucking bad, and I can't believe I still have to be here when I could of been gone by now.
>>
>>17472997
>could of
It's could HAVE you fucking idiot.
>>
Just try to do it better next time.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.