[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have exp with these condoms? Will they really numb me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2016-08-17-12-21-15.png (2MB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-08-17-12-21-15.png
2MB, 1440x2392px
Anyone have exp with these condoms? Will they really numb me out?

Also, how to last longer? My penis tip is super sensitive and ejaculated super quick
>>
>>17472794
I tried the Durex ones that are basically the same thing. I still came too early because there is no such thing as god, but I was able to keep going after. It was weird. I came, but didn't have an orgasm, if that makes sense.
>>
>>17472809
Dont tell you kept fucking with the condom you just ejaculated into ?
>>
>>17472809
Fuck what are my options then? I need desensitize my dick FAST
>>
>>17472794

I tired one out once and it numbed me to the point where I really couldn't feel anything.

So I took it off but my cock was still numb for 20 minutes.

feltnothingman
>>
>>17472833
Im scared that it will my girl too and itll be another disappointing night. Pls halp anons
>>
[spoiler]How are condoms supposed to feel? Because I tried some on and it was literally painful. Didn't fit at all and I couldn't keep hard because of it. So I went and bought some magnums and same deal. They're way too tight[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Are they just supposed to be that way? They practically cut off circulation
>>
>>17472837

Have her suck you off to get that easy one out of the way.

Then get hard again and you'll last longer.

I can literally cum whenever I want; 2 minutes or 2 hours. It doesn't matter how good it feels, it's just when I decide to. And I'm uncut so it feels waaaaay better for me too.

Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Anyways, back to your issue; I think you're mentally getting too hyped up about it so you blow your load quickly.

Have her suck out that first load and then fuck but do long division in your head.

Or think about if we put your brain in a robot if you're still a human.

Or what a soul really is.

Good ol' distraction.
>>
>>17472842

Man, you must have a FAT cock.

How the length?

Just don't use a condom.
>>
I've used them, but didn't like it because they smelled gross.
>>
Condomdepot.com
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.