[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I approach this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1470626646137.gif (2MB, 477x262px) Image search: [Google]
1470626646137.gif
2MB, 477x262px
So when I went to visit my mother, I saw her with a very beautiful girl and she was a photographer.

The moment I came she left and left my mother only her business card with E-mail and a phone number.

I really liked her, how can I approach her please??
>>
>>17472761
call her, tell her who you are and see how it goes.
>>
>>17472766
But I'm afraid of rejection, she went to different parts of the world and she's very rich.
I thought that I need a special way to get her since I'm currently just employed in a restaurant and studying.
But she was really nice to my mother and wanted to visit her more
>>
>>17472769
You're right. Never contact her and write fan fiction instead. At least that wont be a disappointment..
>>
>>17472773
Ooh, I got it.

You're right, man. I should strength my balls.

Do you think I should email her or call her?
I think emailing is better, since she's a photographer I will send some photos and ask for her opinion for laughs
>>
>>17472779
Just call her.
>>
>>17472790
What do I say?
It's her business number, she will be expecting business
>>
>>17472793
have you ever have a gf ffs?
you seriously sound like a permavrigin. She probably is fucking someone else if she's as good as you make her sound.
Please do a favor to human kind and never reproduce.
>>
>>17472798
>have you ever have a gf ffs?
No, I'm just not a fucking creeper.
I like to be smooth, and also when she talked to my mom she said to her that she's still looking for right man and want to settle
>>
>>17472761
Show that bitch a magic trick.
>>
>>17472761

It's hard because she means something to you. I could take the phone number, call her, succeed or fail and I wouldn't really care either way but you're scared of messing up.

Treat her like a human being, she's not some kind of deity that you need to win her blessing or soemthing, she's just a person like you. Call her, say hello, tell her you took a liking to her when you saw her and you'd like to talk to her some more, no sweat. Listen very carefully not just to what she says but her tone of voice aswell, then just say what comes to mind. Be confident and happy in the way you talk because she'll be very attentive to your tone of voice too.

The only way you can fuck this up is if you're a pussy or autistic I guess.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.