[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl Problem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1460002928983.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1460002928983.gif
1MB, 320x213px
I was dating this girl that went on a trip for 3 months.

We broke up two weeks ago due to distance, and we didn't talk until I left her a single message yesterday. I told her to have a safe trip and asked if she wanted to be picked up. She declined and said she will find her own way home. I didn't send her a message back

I'm not sure if I should go to the airport or not and surprise her with flowers. I really don't want her to get mad and reject me again so I am considering not doing it.
>>
>>17472494
I suggest against it. If y'all broke up and it has only been 3 months, moving on shouldn't be all too difficult. You don't want to come off as clingy. If she said she'll find her way back home, then trust that she does. If y'all haven't talked since the breakup, the relationship doesn't seem to have ended on good terms.
>>
>>17472519
We dated for half a year, and I know its true that she will find her way home.
I just feel like there is a chance that if I do go maybe she will be happy to see me
>>
>>17472532
But at the same time, maybe she just wants some space. You don't want to be too intrusive. I suggest you give her a week or so once she arrives, then ask her out casually (coffee, lunch, etc...)
>>
>>17472551
I made my decision not to go, youre right I shouldn't show up after her telling me not to go.

I don't know how to approach this, I've never been on the end that misses my ex more than she misses me. I fear rejection from her and I feel like I should wait for her to message me first?
>>
>>17472558
I wouldn't say you should wait for her to message you first. Try to get yourself back into the game with other women, and if she changes her mind, so be it. Unfortunately you already made a move when you messaged her, so if anything now you have to wait for her to make hers. This DOES NOT mean you should wait idly. Go out and enjoy being single for a bit. Live your life as if she isn't ever going to message you, and if she does, that specific scenario works out.
>>
>>17472519
STOP
TYPING
Y'ALL
>>
>>17472616
Y'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALLY'ALL
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.