[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so this week I talked to this new cute girl at my work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0045.jpg (867KB, 3000x1705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
867KB, 3000x1705px
Okay so this week I talked to this new cute girl at my work. She's pretty slutty (always has like a group of 3 coworkers talking to her, very flirty with everyone, already sent one of my coworkers slutty pictures). Whenever I say hi to her she smiles a lot and I'm pretty sure she went out of her way to ask me something yesterday. The thing is next week is my last week at this job.
I've always been beta when it came to girls but 5 months ago I got my first real girlfriend and my confidence has really improved. I would like to fuck this girl or at least get her number, not because I really want her but because I would like to practice my chad skills.
I'll never see this girl again after next week so if I fuck it up, it's not really a big deal. Basically I have a girl to practice my game with, without the consequences of awkwardness after. I'm thinking I should make her laugh a few times, flirt a bit then on the last day we both work to just ask for her number.
Any tips?
>>
I wouldn't do it. and I'm not just saying that because you'd be cheating on your gf, although that is true as well as being skeezy.

it's because after you leave, there's nothing stopping her from blabbing about it. it could get back to your gf somehow (if you think "that's impossible," it's not, things get back to people in ways you'd never expect), or it could get back to someone you were counting on using as a reference. and yes, some employers do check references.

it's important because, let's say you're about to leave job A and going to job B. if job B doesn't work out, you're going to be looking again before long - without the benefit of a long time spent building up relationships at job B. so you may end up needing to contact people from job A.

basically, the "don't shit where you eat" rule applies even if you don't plan on eating there much longer. you never know who you're going to need to trade lunches with in the future.

if you're a fast food worker or something, then maybe this doesn't apply as much. but office politics aren't always restricted to white-collar work environments.
>>
>>17472872
It's retail and half the people working there are 18-25 who quit after a year
>>
Don't do it bro, women love drama and if you're still with your girlfriend there's minimal chances that the girl you're planning to fuck will find out who your girlfriend is somehow, whether it's through the people whom you've talked about your girlfriend and they know who she is, or some other way imo.. You'd be surprised how many backstabbing people there are. It has happened to my sister, she started going out with some guy and the exgirlfriend found out who she was and found her on facebook through one of my sisters "friends", the exgirlfriend started sending a bunch of rude shit through facebook etcc

A lot of women are snakes dude.. they don't want to see you happy.
>>
Your girlfriend boosted your confidence so you plan on cheating on her?

You're the kind of asshole who deserve their life ruined.
>>
Is anon not afraid of a std-infected slut? It's not only about whether you are afraid for yourself anymore. What about your girlfriend? What if you contract it and give it to her?
>>
>>17473825
Sue me
>>17473843
I was gonna wear a condom >>17472872
>>17473822
Yeah this seemed like a really good idea when I was horny but after masturbating it seems like too much effort and risk just to boost my ego.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.